RIP Bethany Lindsay
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Gods Child

United States

#1 Jan 24, 2011
YOU WILL BE EXTREMELY MISSED, YOU ARE WITH GOD NOW, YOU HAVE NO MORE PAIN. GOD HAS CHOSEN YOU AS ONE OF HIS ANGELS. YOUR BATTLE IS OVER AND NOW YOU CAN BE FREE. LOVE YOU
JULY 1997 - JANUARY 2011
grandma of 1

United States

#2 Jan 24, 2011
I dont know this little girl or what happened but thats so young, i feel for this family. I will put them in my prayers..

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#3 Jan 24, 2011
I just read this of fb. Prayers to her family and class mates at grisby MS. From what I understand she fought a long hard illness. God Bless.
Missy

Belleville, IL

#5 Jan 25, 2011
Terry and Starla, I cannot even imagine the pain you are feeling right now. I am so sorry for your loss and will keep you and your family in my prayers.
dad of two

Granite City, IL

#7 Jan 25, 2011
I just saw death of your child in paper i am so sorry and you and your family are in my prayers
Eruin

Saint Louis, MO

#8 Jan 25, 2011
Starla - I followed your updates on Faithbook. I truely am saddened by Bethany's passing. She is 4 months younger than my own son. My heart bleeds for you. God Bless!
Megan

Frisco, TX

#9 Jan 25, 2011
Bethany went to my school and I saw her in the halls every once in awhile! She'll be missed, my heart and prayers go out to the family! We love you Bethany!

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#10 Jan 25, 2011
i am so unbelievably sorry for your loss. no one knows the pain a parent feels from losing a child. My thoughts and prayers are with your family. :(
Brittney

Granite City, IL

#11 Feb 22, 2011
This was my sister. She did fight a long hard battle with Cystic Fibrosis. I am battling with CF as well. I'm 21, soon to be 22 in April. Thank you for all the prayers and concerns! It def. means a lot to my family!

“without reservation”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#12 Feb 23, 2011
Prayers go out to the only ONE that can ease your pain. May you find the strength to do what must be done.
Brittney

Granite City, IL

#13 Feb 23, 2011
Thank you! It's only with Jesus that we are getting through each day, moment by moment. She will always be a part of us!
the man

Saint Louis, MO

#14 Feb 24, 2011
so sad

“AccountKiller”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#15 Feb 24, 2011
So sorry for your loss.
Brittney

Granite City, IL

#16 Feb 24, 2011
Thank you
gcgyrl

Granite City, IL

#17 Mar 2, 2011
I am sorry for your loss. Did this girl have cancer? plz let me know, I'm tryn to figure out why everyone in gc is getting cancer.
ideal

Patton, MO

#18 Mar 2, 2011
gcgyrl wrote:
I am sorry for your loss. Did this girl have cancer? plz let me know, I'm tryn to figure out why everyone in gc is getting cancer.
Everyone is getting cancer? Have you been diagnosed with it yet?
gcgyrl

Granite City, IL

#19 Mar 2, 2011
No but I recently lost my father to brain cancer, my son just lost a 10 yr old friend to brain cancer and ther has been alot of other. I also seen on the news yesterday that a old chemical plant in venice may be the cause. Venice is a very small town and for 154 people to have cancer is crazy!.
ideal wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone is getting cancer? Have you been diagnosed with it yet?
ideal

Patton, MO

#20 Mar 2, 2011
gcgyrl wrote:
No but I recently lost my father to brain cancer, my son just lost a 10 yr old friend to brain cancer and ther has been alot of other. I also seen on the news yesterday that a old chemical plant in venice may be the cause. Venice is a very small town and for 154 people to have cancer is crazy!.<quoted text>
I heard same thing, I was reading my Fb page and there has been a few people from Granite that I knew from HS that has passed from brain cancer or some form of it, very-very sad, we are still so young
Brittney

Granite City, IL

#21 Mar 2, 2011
No, my sister did not have cancer. She had Cystic Fibrosis.
gcgyrl

Granite City, IL

#22 Mar 3, 2011
Thank You for the info, and again sorry for your loss.
Brittney wrote:
No, my sister did not have cancer. She had Cystic Fibrosis.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Granite City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
he's mine 2 min rooms for rent 12
Wasn't Mike talking about shooting pitbulls tha... 6 min Mike 51
white car blue bumper 26 min uramoron 2
Addicts in Recovery 2 hr Mike 5
Lascelles Granite City 2 hr Ivanka 16
White lady with tattoo on her neck works at sub... 2 hr TCB 2
Danielle collison 3 hr TCB 5

Granite City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance