Garden City, MI

#2 Mar 26, 2012
Make me famous!

the white power ranger

“Try my Troll House cookies!”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#3 Mar 27, 2012
we need jenny here to get this puppy moving...

until then..

gina D was at the local bar and she drank everyone under the tables...then she stood on the tables and danced until we all sobered up...when we awoke...we were all undressed from the waist down and she had used our pants to make a giant hammock...
Gina D

Overland Park, KS

#6 Mar 29, 2012
lol, ill shove that hammer up yo azz Billdo! u are a mess!!!
Gina D

Overland Park, KS

#7 Mar 29, 2012
You think you big and bad, come out with your real name.... Im sure u wont be anymore Billdo. You P.O.S
gina is gross

Granite City, IL

#8 Mar 29, 2012
what about that time we reenacted the pinball machine scene from the accused the bar had an awesome time that night!
Noneya

United States

#9 Mar 29, 2012
Rumor has it William Koliste is billdo.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#10 Mar 29, 2012
you guys better make sure you are referring to the right gina or gina d will wail on your azz, and that i would love to see :D
Gina D

United States

#11 Mar 29, 2012
WTF r u talking about. And who r u
gina is gross wrote:
what about that time we reenacted the pinball machine scene from the accused the bar had an awesome time that night!
barfly

Granite City, IL

#12 Mar 29, 2012
is this the gina that was with monte f.???
Gina D

Overland Park, KS

#13 Mar 29, 2012
NOPE!!!
barfly wrote:
is this the gina that was with monte f.???
Heather V

Garden City, MI

#14 Mar 29, 2012
All your mother f'ers need to shut your mouth,you don't know crap about her...she a awesome person and has been my best friend for over 15 years...if had balls you wouldn't hide behind a fake name.
Gina D

United States

#15 Mar 29, 2012
Tnks babe. Love ya
Heather V wrote:
All your mother f'ers need to shut your mouth,you don't know crap about her...she a awesome person and has been my best friend for over 15 years...if had balls you wouldn't hide behind a fake name.
Gina D

East Saint Louis, IL

#18 Mar 29, 2012
Billdo is posing as William Koliste, what do u have a problem with him or something? You know im so freaking sick of ur hammer time SH&#, youn keep talking this crap about cuvar and you know what, like I said U better hope noone finds out who you are cuz there will be no more Billdo the Dilldo
Gina D

East Saint Louis, IL

#19 Mar 29, 2012
Well Billdo who the hell are ya then?
Billdo wrote:
<quoted text>I'm the man, I am Billdo. William koliste don't have shit on me. You need some hammertime ho

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#20 Mar 29, 2012
Gina D wrote:
Well Billdo who the hell are ya then? <quoted text>
a dilldo head
Jenny

Edwardsville, IL

#21 Mar 29, 2012
Whats ginas last name?
Gina D

East Saint Louis, IL

#24 Mar 29, 2012
Denson!!
Gina D

East Saint Louis, IL

#25 Mar 29, 2012
LMAO go Judge Judy on my slut azz.... I need a good laugh :)
Billdo wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah Gina D what's your last name so Jenny can get all judge Judy on your slut ass
Bahaha

Granite City, IL

#26 Mar 29, 2012
Oh lemme' guess...."Jenny" wants to give everyone the scoop on Gina D. Oh darn, IF ONLY she had the last name she could let her fingers do the looking and post some snarky crap about Gina's past. Geesh, get a life "Jenny"
Jenny wrote:
Whats ginas last name?
Heather V

Garden City, MI

#27 Mar 29, 2012
Why is a grown adult acting like a kid?? You need to get out of your Jonas basement get a job and grow the f up!!! I'm so sick of people talking sh$$ on people just cause they have no life...so if your a real man tell us your name...like Gina said you better hope no one finds out your real name because you will be fu##ed........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Granite City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sissy Ayala 1 min Rejects 2
nfl 1 hr Rain 6
The Real Idol Reject 5 hr ICryWorseThanMahz 14
Skinny Dipping 5 hr mahz 32
Jm motors 6 hr Got It 9
Kayla Bogue 6 hr Ozzy 7
Kirk hull gay as debutant 6 hr Idol rejected 6

Granite City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance