Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#3 Mar 11, 2011
I havent heard about anyone except Megan Daily. I understand she has small kids in the district. I kinda like that because I feel like any decision she makes has to come from a parent view before a boards point.
Terrible Teen

Belleville, IL

#5 Mar 11, 2011
Mrs. Daily is very nice and would be a good board member.Some of the other candidates are getting up their in age and have been on the board too long.

I alos hear good things about Mr. Lloyd. My first year to vote so I'm looking forward to it.
Jewel

Chicago, IL

#6 Mar 11, 2011
Carolyn Yates !
bill

Granite City, IL

#7 Mar 12, 2011
Daily is already on the board and does a great job. She has kids inthe district and is also a social worker for granite. Def vote her way, she is a great person

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#8 Mar 12, 2011
I'll vote for whoever changes the dumbass policy of giving our kids cheese sandwiches in school.
SIASD

Belleville, IL

#9 Mar 12, 2011
The young man named Jones is interesting. On his website he talks about ending nepotism. Yet according to board minutes his dad was hired a couple of meetings ago. So I guess he's not against nepotism if it's his family. Maybe if he gets them all hired ahead of time he can keep his promise not to hire famil and friends. Right!
Old Timer

United States

#12 Mar 13, 2011
Dillard
Jewel

Chicago, IL

#13 Mar 15, 2011
dick gazinia wrote:
<quoted text>Is that Coach Yates wife?
Yes it is. You will not find a person more dedicated to the children in this school system than she is.
Experience Counts

Edwardsville, IL

#17 Mar 15, 2011
Kathy Hagnauer - she was my kids' principle in grade school and is the BEST. She cares immensely for the kids and knows what goes on in the schools first hand - which is an invaluable asset.
DataDonW

United States

#18 Mar 22, 2011
A survey for the Granite City April 5th election (wards, library, school board, and sales tax) is on line at
http://datadon.com
DataDonW

United States

#19 Mar 22, 2011
C O R R E C T I O N !!!

A survey for the Granite City April 5th election (wards, library, school board, and sales tax) is on line at
http://DataDonW.com

(It's a new address)
LADYBUG6

Saint Louis, MO

#22 Apr 4, 2011
ATTENTION GRANITE CITY residents! Please don't forget to vote tomorrow in the School Board election! Please vote for BEVERLEY SCROGGINS!! She is definitely the candidate with the most experience and knowledge, and truly has the KIDS as her first priority
SIASD

Belleville, IL

#23 Apr 4, 2011
dick gazinia wrote:
Does anyone know how many people we vote for? I'm trying to narrow down who I'm voting for. Thanks
You get to cast three votes for the four year term candidates. There are at least a dozen of them.

You get to cast one vote for the two year term candidates. There are two of them. Vote Daily on that one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Granite City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
*Keep a word - - Drop a word* (Aug '10) 30 min -w0rd w0man- 2,139
Tasha Andrews/Shea 32 min jay jack 49
need motivation 1 hr haa 1
Rape in 2012 1 hr Not A User Name 9
Brittani Dandridge 3 hr wow 10
Amanda Pope 3 hr Politically Incor... 5
what you hate and love about xmas 16 hr go elf urself 4
Bindys bar 23 hr ParadoxRiker 5
Granite City Dating
Find my Match