widow maker

United States

#1 Sep 18, 2012
Does anyone know this dude
yes

United States

#2 Sep 18, 2012
Yeahh. He's homeless and got out of jail a while ago for raping a 14 year old
Look him up on the sex offender site. This is all true
well

Granite City, IL

#3 Sep 18, 2012
Wth? How old is this man?
Sunshinee

Garden City, MI

#5 Oct 12, 2012
It wasn't rape. I know this dude personally and know the whole story. The courts were able to prove it wasn't rape
Anonymous

Granite City, IL

#6 Oct 12, 2012
Yea, what sunshine said ^
DesperatelyDream ing

Garden City, MI

#7 Oct 12, 2012
I know for a fact that he's a good guy, the whole "rape" thing was just statutory. This dude's my bestfriend, and I've heard the story. That bitch ruined his life because she got mad and cried rape. Its all a bunch of bullshit.
anonymous

Garden City, MI

#9 Jan 6, 2013
DesperatelyDreaming wrote:
I know for a fact that he's a good guy, the whole "rape" thing was just statutory. This dude's my bestfriend, and I've heard the story. That bitch ruined his life because she got mad and cried rape. Its all a bunch of bullshit.
Rape, it may not have been, but good Guy... he is definitely not. He is a worthless use of space.
damn straight

Granite City, IL

#10 Jan 6, 2013
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Rape, it may not have been, but good Guy... he is definitely not. He is a worthless use of space.
I agree completely, he's a POS.
Hazel

Garden City, MI

#11 Jan 7, 2013
I must agree with both damn straight, and anonymous. He's worthless, annoying, and always bumming something off of someone. He doesn't even attempt to earn a living or turn his life around. He's constantly in and out of jail. He's a waste of breath. He's pretty much a lost cause at this point. Hopefully in the future, he'll become a better person. If not, then he'll be stuck with a terrible personality and a sorrowful life.
Blahhhh

Granite City, IL

#12 Jan 7, 2013
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Rape, it may not have been, but good Guy... he is definitely not. He is a worthless use of space.
Agreeeddd!!! And he's a creep!
TheTruth

Granite City, IL

#13 Oct 15, 2014
Hazel wrote:
I must agree with both damn straight, and anonymous. He's worthless, annoying, and always bumming something off of someone. He doesn't even attempt to earn a living or turn his life around. He's constantly in and out of jail. He's a waste of breath. He's pretty much a lost cause at this point. Hopefully in the future, he'll become a better person. If not, then he'll be stuck with a terrible personality and a sorrowful life.
for all you all hatin on my brother he's turned his life around,so why dont you adress your own issues in your own life instead of dogging on someone elses like pansy little bitches.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Granite City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Deja eddies Wife 1 hr Seriously 20
the grave sight Kirkpatrick homes are built on 1 hr Native speaker 7
mark copeland jr (Jul '12) 1 hr Just the Facts 16
Looking for Mike Denson (Mar '15) 2 hr Cass 118
Anyone know Billie Cottle 2 hr betterplace 38
Dead beat dads 3 hr Dead beat 10
McDonalds on Johnson Rd 3 hr Unit731 54

Granite City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Granite City Mortgages