Next Last
dustin loft

Granite City, IL

#1 Dec 21, 2009
likes boys and works with the police hahhhhaaaaahhhhh
Jan

United States

#2 Dec 21, 2009
You shouldnt post things like this.True or not true.This dosent do anything but cause bad feelings with everyone.I dont even know this person.But its like giveing everyone a prank phone call.Its negative.Negative attracts negative.Positive attracts Positive.
amanda narup

Granite City, IL

#3 Dec 21, 2009
yo cody is my cousin if u have something 2 say about y dont u call him up an tell him or go meet him. he aint no queer an even if he was that dont concern anyone! better watch your a$$ dustin loft! dont be a lil pu$$ postin shit on the internet just cuz your 2 scared 2 confront him~
Tabetha Riggs

Granite City, IL

#4 Dec 21, 2009
Dustin Loft;
I bet your just a B!TCH, and you pee sitting down.
Get a life, and how about you say something to
Cody's face?.. you internet shit talking, douchebag.
For the record, Cody does NOT like boys, nor does he talk to the fucxing police.
Ugh, stupid fucxing people, these days.
dustin loft

Granite City, IL

#7 Dec 21, 2009
lmao you guys are dope heads just like your little friend get a life
amanda narup

Granite City, IL

#8 Dec 22, 2009
u r the one who needs 2 get a life an quit takin all this internet tough guy bull$hit. dustin loft is not your name so why dont u state your real name
dustin loft

Granite City, IL

#9 Dec 22, 2009
that is my name you dummy and amanda narup anit you real name state your real name ho
dustin-loft

Granite City, IL

#10 Dec 22, 2009
ive already sein the papers
dustin-loft

Granite City, IL

#11 Dec 22, 2009
and no i dont like in gc idk why it says that i stay in woodriver il tell that boy id like to meet him
dustin-loft

Granite City, IL

#12 Dec 22, 2009
your right that internet tuff guy shit anit workin but if cody wouidnt act like king kong we wouidnt wanna rape him ya know
amanda narup

Granite City, IL

#13 Dec 22, 2009
bitc* this is my real name! why dont u go 2 cody bout your probs wit him an stop runnin your mouth on here! maybe u rape men but cody dont like men u sick fuc*!!you say u would like 2 meet him then u go tell him pu$$ no real man is goin to sit behind a computer talkin sh*t obviously we know your not shi*!! what kind of guy gets on here talkin smack on lil hoes do tht! get a life lil boy
Buzzy

Granite City, IL

#14 Dec 22, 2009
Amanda Narup. Shitty attitude, big fat ass with a mouth and lips to match. Calls other people 'lil boy' when her mental age is barely above 15 years old.

Grow up, lard ass.
Buzzy

Granite City, IL

#15 Dec 23, 2009
Not only that, how many times are you gonna spread those fat ass legs and let that greaser knock you up?

I mean your kids already look like chocolate dipped in vanilla. How long is this going to go on
amanda narup

Granite City, IL

#16 Dec 23, 2009
aww thats real fkn cute buzzy. Truth is my kids r not black so shows that u know me huh? Get a life an stay out of this fat a$$. You really have some room 2 talk about bein fat..that aint me hun! You must really have some mental issues...I believe Granite city has psychiatrist and a kettler center maybe you should turn your self in. Talk all the sh*t u want u dont know me bitc* so keep on talkin. Tell me your name...bet u won't cuz u had 2 go an use a fake screen name..wow your real cool and tough..like I said b4 quit playin the internet tough guy BS! Sittin behind your computer talkin shi* but wont tell someone who u really are..your real cool an tough!! Get alife an go fuc* dustin loft in the a$$ he likes that!
laughin

Granite City, IL

#17 Dec 23, 2009
sounds like buzzy does hav some real issues! you werent even in these peoples argument an you go talkin about this lady like that?! hmmmm
dustin-loft

Granite City, IL

#18 Dec 23, 2009
buzzy keeps it real because i was gonna have to say the same thing she sounds like a fat body call jenny craig ho lose wieght run the track hit sum laps hahahahahah and tell cody to quit messin with girls that have stds
amanda narup

Granite City, IL

#19 Dec 23, 2009
your real smart i suppose ha yea right!!!! how does someone sound fat?? please explain thta one 2 me?? lol wow!!!! you said i sound like a fat body?? grow up child
dustin-loft

Granite City, IL

#21 Dec 24, 2009
yes a fat body ... dont you get it ???.... and your whole name sounds fat thats why i gussed so good , real smart nope . atleast i dont let people treat me like people treat you - ha !
amanda narup

Granite City, IL

#22 Dec 24, 2009
wow!!! i'm speechless on how big of a douche u are!! if u were such a bas a## u wouldnt be on here talkin shi* u would of already went to get a piece of cody so u aint foolin nebody!! keep talkin all the shi* u want no biggie u dont know me or cody so peace!! when u grow some balls come see us so we can whoop that fat a$$:) please believe u dont kno me or the people i hang wit so come see me! til then keep the dic*s out your mouth b4 u go off tryin to act hard aint nobody scared of a lil fairy!
gc girl

De Soto, KS

#24 Dec 26, 2009
i think this is dustin mccalum(dont know if i spelt his last name right is yr dads nickname pumpkin?)i have known cody all his life.he is a really good friend of my son.if this is the dustin i think it is u r a punk & a meth head u will get n e body u can on that shit u r a snitch so is yr family.i would like to see you say all that bs to codys face.CODY IS NOT A SNITCH!!!!AND HE LOVES GIRLS HE IS NOT A FAG!!!!maybe u r.dustin failed jst bout every grade in school so yr family must of never cared bout your future.n e parent that would let their kid do & sell meth need to be locked up. so dustin get a ged,a job & get a life!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Granite City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where is Junior P? 6 min Hmm 23
Granite City Public Schools 11 min Muylinda547 5
Flamin Dons... They're moving out 1 hr Its me 27
Marybeth w 1 hr CVZ 16
Casey Foster 2 hr DN x 4
Bad Accident 2 hr Baldy 9
friends and good jokes 2 hr mahz 3

Granite City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance