bird heard

Granite City, IL

#45 Feb 16, 2012
thought she moved out of state
saint

Granite City, IL

#46 Feb 18, 2012
i heard michelle ralls and her got the shit kicked out of them by a drug dealer they ripped. i no michelle ralls looked like a full grown ass dude straight beat her to the ground
funny

Granite City, IL

#47 Feb 18, 2012
thats funny becaue shelly is the person who started this thread because she was soooo worried that jennifer was missing and doing some bad drugs
amused

Granite City, IL

#48 Nov 6, 2012
Oh these last comments are so true. Michelle actually told the police she was being kind & gave the people a ride after finding them stranded at the QT in Madison. She then said they turned on her and she managed to get out of the car and that's when they stole the car. The police knew she lying, no charges were filed. I find it amusing she wants to be all concerned for her cousin when the situation is right for Michelle, she is right along side Jenn in the stuff.
name caller

Granite City, IL

#49 Nov 6, 2012
pot calling the kettle black
raven82

Granite City, IL

#50 Jan 12, 2013
WOW GRANITE WILL NEVER CHANGE PEOPLE NEED SOMEONE TO TALK ABOUT LEAVE THIS GIRL ALONE HAVE YOU LIVED HER LIFE NO???? THEN SHUT THE FUCK UP HER FRIENDS AND FAMILY CARE FOR HER AND KEEP HER DECEASED MOTHER OUT OF IT YOU LOWLIFES WHO WILL NEVER REALIZE THERES MORE TO LIFE THEN GRANITE SHITTY
whatashame

Chesapeake, OH

#51 Feb 1, 2013
She lost her baby girl the state never to see her again. What kind of heartless chick is . Choosing dope over her kid. Thanks to hartline u piece of shit.
fault

Granite City, IL

#52 Feb 2, 2013
Why blame someone else? Shes the one who took the drugs she took while pregnant.
whatever

Granite City, IL

#53 Feb 4, 2013
She gets vsitation to the girl

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#54 Feb 4, 2013
Jen, please get your head back on straight. I know you and me and others care about you.
whatashame

United States

#55 Feb 4, 2013
Geee she gets to visit her. How can someone loose her baby bcuz of drugs. The baby was in icu right after she was born she was so addicted. Give me a break wooooo hooo she gets to VISIT her really
whatever

Granite City, IL

#56 Feb 4, 2013
Wasn't saying its a good thing that she gets to visit, was saying that the person who said she lost her daughter never to see her again is wrong. She selfishly did drugs while pregnant & the baby was born adicted. She STILL gets to see her on visitation.
whatashame

United States

#57 Feb 4, 2013
Selfish is right. She will do or say whatever gets her a fix. Thats all she worries about not being a mother of two children.
whatashame

Fairfax, VA

#58 Feb 11, 2013
Heard she is strippin again anyone no where. Like to see her shake that ass
figured

Granite City, IL

#59 Feb 11, 2013
Not miss kittys cuz she stole from all the dancers ther aready
whatashame wrote:
whatashame

Fairfax, VA

#60 Feb 11, 2013
let me know where im a old Client
shakethemoneymak er

Granite City, IL

#61 Feb 16, 2013
Where at?
whatashame wrote:
halfdufas

Granite City, IL

#62 Feb 27, 2013
What a shame. This poor girl has not made many good decisions in her life and it doesn't appear any changes are on the horizon.
uboreme

Granite City, IL

#63 Feb 27, 2013
halfdufas wrote:
What a shame. This poor girl has not made many good decisions in her life and it doesn't appear any changes are on the horizon.
it's because doesn't take ownership of her bad decisions..she's always the victim....
nothing

Granite City, IL

#64 Feb 28, 2013
Her kids are victims

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Granite City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Madison County State's Attorney Gibbons files f... 26 min Just the truth 2
nicks bar 31 min Noisey 2
island kids 59 min justme 3
who is foo foo 2 hr Ugh 22
Kimberly Hufstedler living up to her reputation 3 hr Foofoo 17
A boy named Harold 3 hr Mike 5
jay beard (Jun '14) 4 hr KnowJay 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Granite City Mortgages