Exploiting Anonymity
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Shannon Shemwell

Granite City, IL

#1 Dec 11, 2012
Using the anonymity internet to attack individuals is cowardly. I can only wonder why so many people have so little compassion for the dead or for those who miss them. I can only assume that those who lack the compassion have yet to experience any real tragedy themselves. A quote "Don't judge someone just because they sin differently than you" comes to mind.
mahz

United States

#2 Dec 11, 2012
You know what they say about assuming.

I think it has to do with the fact we don't give a rat's ass about worthless junkies.
Shannon Shemwell

Granite City, IL

#3 Dec 11, 2012
"We" I don't know who the collective group is that you are speaking for. I gathered that much fom your previous posts...hence mine
Although I stand with my indentity known. So if you stand on such high moral ground then why not present you identity?
Shannon Shemwell

Granite City, IL

#5 Dec 11, 2012
Yes, he's my cousin and I'm proud of him. I went through a stupid phase as a teen. As an adult I earned an A.S. In Electronics from Ranken and A B.S. as well from ITT Tech. My cousin runs a succesful Roofing business and has over 12 employees whom he pays a decent living. What have you done other than browbeat people? Have you never made a mistake? Are you so perfect? I know I am not.
hey

Granite City, IL

#6 Dec 11, 2012
mahz, you may know Shannon's name but I assure you, you don't know his story. Like a lot of guys in their late teens and early twenties, he may have made some choices that in the long run probably weren't the most beneficial to him. He long, long ago left all that in the past and he doesn't live there anymore. He is intelligent, thoughtful and lives his life in the way that is best for his priority, his family. I think you would be quite surprised at the man that he has grown up to be and the integrity with which he lives his life. Don't judge what you don't know.
Shannon Shemwell

Granite City, IL

#8 Dec 11, 2012
Thank you for your kind words. It is appreciated.
mahz

United States

#9 Dec 11, 2012
mahz hater wrote:
You didn't answer the question coward.
What question pawn?
mahz

United States

#10 Dec 11, 2012
Shannon Shemwell wrote:
Yes, he's my cousin and I'm proud of him. I went through a stupid phase as a teen. As an adult I earned an A.S. In Electronics from Ranken and A B.S. as well from ITT Tech. My cousin runs a succesful Roofing business and has over 12 employees whom he pays a decent living. What have you done other than browbeat people? Have you never made a mistake? Are you so perfect? I know I am not.
Oh boy! You went to ITT tech! What a winner! LOL.

Your still that pathetic, punk ass little wanna be gangbanger to me and your cousin and his whole family are nothing but trash.
Mike

Old Hickory, TN

#11 Dec 11, 2012
I agree with Shannon I also agree with "hey" we all have a past and we've all done dumb shit as teenagers and young adults. But what we did doesn't make who we are. Nor is it anyone right to throw it in anyone's face. If you haven't walked in someone else's shoes you don't know their story.
Shannon Shemwell

Granite City, IL

#12 Dec 11, 2012
I hear trolls get hungry when you stop feeding them...
Shannon Shemwell

Granite City, IL

#13 Dec 11, 2012
Your opinion is what nobody truly gives a rats ass about. If anyone in you real life listened to you you wouldn't be seeking attention on here. Good luck....coward
mahz

United States

#14 Dec 11, 2012
Like that will ever happen around here, dipshit.
mahz

United States

#15 Dec 11, 2012
Mike wrote:
I agree with Shannon I also agree with "hey" we all have a past and we've all done dumb shit as teenagers and young adults. But what we did doesn't make who we are. Nor is it anyone right to throw it in anyone's face. If you haven't walked in someone else's shoes you don't know their story.
Just because you were a loser drug addict at one point in your life doesn't mean everyone is just as trashy.
Lol

Greenville, IL

#17 Dec 11, 2012
mahz wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because you were a loser drug addict at one point in your life doesn't mean everyone is just as trashy.
and how the hell do you know that this "mike" is a drug addict. Maybe you should actually try to think about things before you type them. Coward.
true

United States

#18 Dec 11, 2012
Mahz will get beat every day,if anyone ever finds out who he is. My guess some nerd living in mommys basement. We may never know, since he's such a coward. But maybe a friend or family member knows of his topix rants.one day they bust him out.then big hospital bills for mahz
Matt Ward

United States

#19 Dec 11, 2012
Mahz, Why I have read your post's and agree with you that people need to take care of there own door step and not engage in self destruction. To come at Shannon like this is wrong. He made his mistakes in the early part of his life. I am lucky to consider him a friend and would stand by his side if he asked me to as I believe he would do the same if I asked him. And in today's world friends like that are rare to come by. I post in my real name as well and believe that people should be held accoutable for there own actions. This site is ridculous and funny I admit that but they should make people post in there real name.
Shannon Shemwell

Granite City, IL

#20 Dec 11, 2012
This wouldn't be heather trolling would it?
mahz

United States

#21 Dec 11, 2012
mahz wrote:
<quoted text>
What question pawn?
why not show true identity? I'm a coward. Pawn !!
Anonymous

Granite City, IL

#22 Dec 11, 2012
Thanks, Matt.
mahz

United States

#23 Dec 11, 2012
mahz wrote:
<quoted text> why not show true identity? I'm a coward. Pawn !!
yawn. My anonymity drives you mouth breathing imbeciles insane. Why would I want to give up my power over you pawn?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Granite City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mike York, Carla York and Elyse Haldeman 16 min Just info 4
gc and drugs 35 min SimpleThings 51
MAHZ secret. 36 min Frank 62
Did Casey Gaudette really lose her kids because... 1 hr Right 3
dog barking (Apr '14) 5 hr STFU 33
is Granite City still really this bad? 7 hr Foofoo 25
News One man charged following carjacking and armed ... 9 hr nunya 2

Granite City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance