|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2012

Grammando wrote:
Anon-1...
Do you mean "troglodyte?" I appreciate your vocabulary but if you are going to police the grammar usage of others I believe it is in your best interest to also "spell-check" your own posts.
Thank you, I will never misspell the word troglodyte again thanks to you. I have thick skin, I can handle a little knowledge beatdown, it's how one learns.
GCG

Granite City, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2012

Comical!
sad, sad, sad

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2012

I think it's horrible to even start a topic like this about your own child, niece, or sisters death if this is in fact how she passed. IMO it shows just what type of family your dealing with and I believe it's down grading to this poor girls soul. However, I do wish this family closure as it would be horrible to lose someone you love so dearly no matter what caused their passing. May she rest in peace
Truth

Edwardsville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2012

Is it true Fred is on the run and that he injected her? I'm not sure, but if so, that is so sad:(this is what someone who went in for questioning mentioned.
question

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2012

Truth wrote:
Is it true Fred is on the run and that he injected her? I'm not sure, but if so, that is so sad:(this is what someone who went in for questioning mentioned.
What is Fred's last name?
mel

Granite City, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2012

i think its horrible what happened to her, i went to school with her. but i cant say im suprised about it either. everybody makes their own choices....its just half the time they dont realize theyre not only hurtin theirselves with what theyre doin....and now look what happened. i hope they do find a way to put an end to this drug...or the distribution of it, but i highly doubt we'll see it in our lifetime > rip chelsea
real billdo

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2012

It's just a matter of time before her sister od's to and she had five kids that she don't take care of
disgusted

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2012

question wrote:
<quoted text>
What is Fred's last name?
Beyrau - he is like 29ish
DopeHater

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2012

Judged:

who sold the drugs wrote:
Who sold Chelsea royer the heroin she over dosed in? Anyone know?
Theres a dope dealer named JOEY & HE LIVES 1 BLOCK FROM WILSON PARK I THINK ON STATE HE LIVES WITH HIS MOM & HIS BLACK DOPE DEALER. HES A PIECE OF SHIT. HE OFFERED MY 16YR. OLD SOME. WISH HE WOULD DIE!
bill

Granite City, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2012

Judged:

disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>Beyrau - he is like 29ish
way to go. Now jenny will give us all an update on his rap sheet....lol
little april

Pontiac, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2012

who sold the drugs wrote:
Who sold Chelsea royer the heroin she over dosed in? Anyone know?
It really don't matter I don't know y y'all blame da dope dealer fault sorry it ain't it da person dat did da drugs sorry 4 ur lost but I lost my bro 6 years ago he was 30 just saying
Cliff Torus

Bartlesville, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2012

little april wrote:
<quoted text>
It really don't matter I don't know y y'all blame da dope dealer fault sorry it ain't it da person dat did da drugs sorry 4 ur lost but I lost my bro 6 years ago he was 30 just saying
I have never seen ebonics in print! You're a really talented dumbass!!
billdo

North Richland Hills, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2012

Her sister sold her the dope. She has 5 kids she don't take care of because she in love with the dope to.
s1t2y

Edwardsville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2012

Get youre going to jail clothes on they are hot on youre ass and ready to make you bubba's new play toy!!!!!!!!FOR A VERY LONG TIME!!!!!!
smh

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2012

real billdo wrote:
It's just a matter of time before her sister od's to and she had five kids that she don't take care of
She has four not five kids and does have one of them. The other 3 live with their dad. You people are fuck!ng clueless and just enjoy starting drama.
smh

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2012

Billdo wrote:
<quoted text>The twins live with the father. I love it when she smiles at me. Hammertime
Do u know what your talking about? Really???
smh

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2012

smh wrote:
<quoted text>
She has four not five kids and does have one of them. The other 3 live with their dad. You people are fuck!ng clueless and just enjoy starting drama.
And I replied to billdo, not Billdo. I guess your just using two different names so u can chat to yourself. Wow, you must have a really productive life.
Jenny

Granite City, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2012

Judged:

Fred and his old man are both good customers at the Madison County Courthouse and the rap sheets are too long to list. Suffice it to say unless Fred forced her to take the drugs, the decision was hers.
Typical Granite trash though finger pointing instead of looking in the mirror. That's the way it is though because to a Graniter on welfare the whole world is wrong and they are the only right ones. What a wonderful world it would be if Granite were eliminated and just think of the welfare costs to the taxpayers that would be eliminated as well
grave digger

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2012

Judged:

smh wrote:
<quoted text>She has four not five kids and does have one of them. The other 3 live with their dad. You people are fuck!ng clueless and just enjoy starting drama.
thank god it's only 4 kids and she only has one. Who's taking care if that one while she in the bathroom pounding smack. I can only hope the state steps in and gets that child away from that dope whore. I give her a year before she living next door to her sister
No one

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2012

Judged:

Freds parents dispite past makes are very good people. Fred was in rehab last sept got out had 00+ days sober until his junkir girl friend came back.in his life. She left that baby with his parents for 3 months and only saw him 3xs. This poor girl had so many problems it was pathetic. Fred nor his parents are part of the welfare system. They all including fred have good jobs. It sickening how everyone feels sorry for her. The "heart condition" she had was brought on by staph infection. When you od 6xs you have to eventually know you are gonna die.
Jenny wrote:
Fred and his old man are both good customers at the Madison County Courthouse and the rap sheets are too long to list. Suffice it to say unless Fred forced her to take the drugs, the decision was hers.
Typical Granite trash though finger pointing instead of looking in the mirror. That's the way it is though because to a Graniter on welfare the whole world is wrong and they are the only right ones. What a wonderful world it would be if Granite were eliminated and just think of the welfare costs to the taxpayers that would be eliminated as well

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

42 Users are viewing the Granite City Forum right now

Search the Granite City Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Facebook tuff 5 min hahahahahaha 29
Thieves 24 min NotShy 7
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 47 min truth 48,865
Useless Neighbors 51 min Concerned citizen 16
Regina Carlile or Eldon Hubble 1 hr rjc1955 4
Car break ins 1 hr Concerned citizen 26
Hanfelder's Tree Service is NO SEVICE 4 hr GIRL 3
Ahniwake w 6 hr ahnwake 10
•••
•••
•••
•••

Granite City Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000