Kristin Tindell snell
kris10

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Aug 21, 2012
Did you enjoy your jail time????? I bet you loved that your bond money went right into the hands of the person you screwed over. Sucks when karma comes full circle dont it? Smile if you want to bitch cause in the long run i sleep well at night knowing my kids are healthy and i didnt fuck them up by doing meth while pregnant. You beat your husband and the only reason he is still with your ass is cause the kids but soon i hope he takes them and runs from your bi polar pill popping DRUNK ass.... He wont even fuck you cause he said your pu$$y stinks so bad.... Take a shower instead of talking trash on people that dont even care that you exist.....LMFAO you want to act like your 4 time best mom then why did it take you 3 days to figure out your daughter's leg was broken when she fell down the stairs? It took your doped out ass 2 days to figure out your son had broken his arm to bitch so your mother of the year over there....Not to mention how many abortions have you had and how many times has DCFS been involved with you. Timmy deserves so much better and when he figures that out i got a few hot ass friends id love to hook him up with....You got something to say bitch you know how to find me!! Until then sleep with next to SATIN cause your nothing but a DEMON.....BiPolor skitzo freak
kris10

Saint Louis, MO

#2 Aug 21, 2012
i dont even have to put my name on this toxic shit, bitch cause you know how i roll....you know i aint scared of you..a dirty low life skank. ~WORD~ FAT ASS HOG
Rog g

Granite City, IL

#3 Aug 21, 2012
Agree with every word please od kristen
CaThY

Granite City, IL

#6 Aug 22, 2012
All I have to say is you live and you fu**ing learn!!!! IF I WOULD OF KNOWN THEN WHAT I kNOW NOW HOLY PHONY FU**S!!!! Anyways it is what it is ...... Blah blah blah .... O well CHUCKIN THE FU**IN DUECES at the history of that PATHETIC SO CALLED SICKNESS I ONCE CALLED A FRIENDSHIP THAT WAS NOTHING BUT A TOXIC CLUSTER OF UN NEEDED DRAMATIZED FOOLISHNESS!!!! Silly Me :)
Ooooooh

United States

#7 Aug 22, 2012
this website really needs to be taken down
CaThY

Granite City, IL

#8 Aug 22, 2012
Just to clarify something I am 200 % using MY FU**ING REAL NAME!!!! Enuff said!!!! I am not scared to let YOU or the NEXT MOTHERFU**ER know what I think or feel about you!!! So with that being said I have been ONLY using my first and last name. So MOTHER MADE YOU AND MOTHERFU**YOU!!!!
peace maker

Saint Louis, MO

#9 Aug 22, 2012
Keep posting you just make yourself look even more like white gc trash
Uh oh

United States

#10 Aug 22, 2012
Cathy & Kristin.... Again? Who cares! Just ignore eachother and be done!
tee10

Granite City, IL

#11 Aug 24, 2012
sorry someone already choose to use my name,but in the words of one of the best friends eve jon von(rip) "whats worse then being talked about.......not being talked about at all!".....luv it,luv it,luv it....p.s. quit recycling my words..silly rabbits no one went to jail i just have the money to stay out of jail...setting up for the grand finale!!!boredom is gonna be ur worse enemy!!all in good time!!AMEN..
MRCW

De Soto, KS

#12 Aug 25, 2012
tee10 wrote:
sorry someone already choose to use my name,but in the words of one of the best friends eve jon von(rip) "whats worse then being talked about.......not being talked about at all!".....luv it,luv it,luv it....p.s. quit recycling my words..silly rabbits no one went to jail i just have the money to stay out of jail...setting up for the grand finale!!!boredom is gonna be ur worse enemy!!all in good time!!AMEN..
I never post on this site but when it comes to this accident of a human i will. Everyone better run for the hills cause a dope head is board and has nothing better to do then f*** with others instead of worrying about her 4 f***ing kids. I love my kids and i raise them nothing like you raise yours, knowing that, they will be perfect. Your coming closer to 40 now not 14 are you not?? Thankfully you made tim sign over Bry so she's one less of your victims of your insanity. She's got a great life and its sad to hear a child say they hate someone but she hates you.
grow up

United States

#13 Aug 25, 2012
Grow up already, seriously Cathy. This crap has been played out for a year now. Try leaving eachother alone and not post on Topix about one another. Live your happily new married life and go away with the drama already

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Granite City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Let's Review 9 min Red 21
Illinois to become sanctuary state 16 min Red 13
Dustin Ruckel 48 min Unreal 45
Now that Mahz, FooFoo et al have been, by its o... 1 hr Poofoo 2
Criminal Referral Issued For Comey, Clinton, Ly... 1 hr Mahz 5
80 Percent Of Americans Will Be Getting A Cut T... 2 hr Mahz 23
Cathy Hackethal 6 hr Eric carney 3

Granite City Jobs

Personal Finance

Granite City Mortgages