Mr. Watters at coolidge
First Prev
of 9
Next Last
what happened

Granite City, IL

#1 Aug 25, 2011
If the school is trying to stop the situation with bullies, should he call the students names?????

Morons???? Idiots?????? Retards?????
Really, I think it makes him look like the biggest bully!
AbusiveAuthority

United States

#2 Aug 25, 2011
In fact that is abusive authority. If you are the student have your parent go with you to make a complaint. IT'S UNACCEPTABLE BEHAVIOR TOWARDS ADOLESCENTS FROM TEACHERS!
AbusiveAuthority

United States

#3 Aug 25, 2011
If what you say is true, he is setting the example for how to be a bully!
AbusiveAuthority

United States

#4 Aug 25, 2011
When bosses speak in such manners towards their employees is is called harassment. This teacher needs to be held accountable because he is impacting the adolescents self esteem, sense of safety and security, and violating their civil rights.

REPORT HIM TO THE STATE because Granite City board sweeps the violation of an individuals rights under the table.
AbusiveAuthority

United States

#5 Aug 25, 2011
This is not effective teaching. It is ABUSE!
AbusiveAuthority

United States

#6 Aug 25, 2011
Tell him if he does not correct himself effective immediately that Holly Rorie will see to it he is fired for being yet another abuser of his authority! Abuse is abuse regardless of the inappropriate manner of conduct.
Really

United States

#7 Aug 25, 2011
what happened wrote:
If the school is trying to stop the situation with bullies, should he call the students names?????
Morons???? Idiots?????? Retards?????
Really, I think it makes him look like the biggest bully!
Did he really do this? This is the new principal you are talking about correct? My daughter didn't have very good things to say about him the first day of school. I would be at that school in a heartbeat!
what happened

Granite City, IL

#8 Aug 25, 2011
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Did he really do this? This is the new principal you are talking about correct? My daughter didn't have very good things to say about him the first day of school. I would be at that school in a heartbeat!
I have called the school board, this is ridiculous. I dont send my kid to school to be humiliated, I send them to get educated!
AbusiveAuthority

United States

#9 Aug 25, 2011
Like I said, take it to the State! http://webprod1.isbe.net/contactisbe/
HRorie

United States

#10 Aug 25, 2011
I was not lying when I said I made a complaint to the school board and was threatened with harassment and then reported to the department of children and family services over reporting the last principal with my concern for the safety, security, and well being of children and adolescents.
Granite City School Board did not rectify the situation. I had to go to Mr. Greenwald.
HRorie

United States

#11 Aug 25, 2011
Mr. Greenwald saw to it he was fired, but I received no compensation or even in the least an apology from the board for the abuse I endured over adult teachers behaving as though they were adolescents.

Take it to the Illinois State Board of Education:
http://www.isbe.net/ <- Home page
http://webprod1.isbe.net/contactisbe/ <- Contact page.
HRorie

United States

#12 Aug 25, 2011
If this complaint is true, Mr. Watters is guilty of verbal abuse.
TheTruthcomesout

United States

#13 Aug 25, 2011
Wow!
You GuysAreNuts

United States

#14 Aug 25, 2011
Oh poor little smart ass middle schoolers. Big bad Mr. Waters yelled at the little morons. Too bad the state took away the paddle then he could burn the ass off a couple of them and get their attention.

You parents are raising a bunch of pansies. Oh mommy and daddy are coming to school to yell at my principal. Twenty years ago that would have been enough to get your kids' ass kicked.

Most of your middle school brats are smart mouthed littl punks. Teach them manners or let guys like Watters do it for you.

Fat, lazy, welfare sucking parents should stay out of the business of educatiing kids.
You GuysAreNuts

United States

#15 Aug 25, 2011
HRorie wrote:
If this complaint is true, Mr. Watters is guilty of verbal abuse.
Oh shut up. We heard enough about your crazed behavior. Need we repeat? You had a crush on your principal. Your principal thought you were wierd. You turned a crush into an infatuation and then into a twisted "in your not so right mind" love affair. Meanwhile Harshanny had a good looking wife he went home to every night. Believe me Holly, if he was going to cheat on his wife it sure as hell wouldn't have been with you.
HRorie

United States

#16 Aug 25, 2011
A note to the parents, you don't have to pay me to treat your children right, so why are you paying other teachers to have them endure abuse?
FYI: That piece of paper doesn't necessarily mean an adult is qualified to teach the youth.
School is only a memory game, experience is the real education.
Disciplinarian

United States

#17 Aug 25, 2011
You GuysAreNuts wrote:
Oh poor little smart ass middle schoolers. Big bad Mr. Waters yelled at the little morons. Too bad the state took away the paddle then he could burn the ass off a couple of them and get their attention.
You parents are raising a bunch of pansies. Oh mommy and daddy are coming to school to yell at my principal. Twenty years ago that would have been enough to get your kids' ass kicked.
Most of your middle school brats are smart mouthed littl punks. Teach them manners or let guys like Watters do it for you.
Fat, lazy, welfare sucking parents should stay out of the business of educatiing kids.
Shame on you for condoning abusive behaviors, and you do condone them when you speak in this manner.
Disciplinarian

United States

#18 Aug 25, 2011
You GuysAreNuts wrote:
When you dismiss the welfare of people, you condone the abuse of them. It is you who lacks education and needs to stay out of this business! Do you understand?
Disciplinarian

United States

#19 Aug 25, 2011
You GuysAreNuts wrote:
Children learn to be immoral abusive adults by examples such as the one you show right here in this comment. If someone had appropriately disciplined you twenty years ago, you wouldn't be the adult lacking self discipline NOW!
Disciplinarian

United States

#20 Aug 25, 2011
You GuysAreNuts wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh shut up. We heard enough about your crazed behavior. Need we repeat? You had a crush on your principal. Your principal thought you were wierd. You turned a crush into an infatuation and then into a twisted "in your not so right mind" love affair. Meanwhile Harshanny had a good looking wife he went home to every night. Believe me Holly, if he was going to cheat on his wife it sure as hell wouldn't have been with you.
It had nothing to do with our personal relationship, it was his manners of a professional relationship that he needed to be disciplined.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Granite City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Granite city does not protect there kids at or... 22 min Ricky R 15
Trumps tax bill 3 hr Struth 11
*Keep a word - - Drop a word* (Aug '10) 3 hr Sandy in Texas 3,432
Chestnut health systems 8 hr Sick of trash 18
vera davis and junior phillips 10 hr estey 1
sha brossett (Sep '12) 22 hr Craig Bullocks 4
FLAMER don 23 hr shlisten 4

Granite City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance