First Prev
of 11
Next Last
Lost in Space

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Oct 24, 2012
So what is going on there today, that the News Crew is there?
yeah

United States

#2 Oct 24, 2012
I heard something about kids getting suspended for calling a teacher a MILF?

Since: Aug 10

Granite City, IL

#3 Oct 24, 2012
The Granite City High School students who RT'd the "Ms. Niepert is a MILF" tweet and the #FreeJustice supporters are my heroes. Suck it, GCHS Commie Admins!

Ever since the Marxist uniforms got introduced during the 2009-10 school year, the schools have been going downhill.
Lost in Space

Saint Louis, MO

#4 Oct 24, 2012
JGibson wrote:
The Granite City High School students who RT'd the "Ms. Niepert is a MILF" tweet and the #FreeJustice supporters are my heroes. Suck it, GCHS Commie Admins!
Ever since the Marxist uniforms got introduced during the 2009-10 school year, the schools have been going downhill.
School uniforms brought the schools down? I think the only thing bringing GC schools down, is the lack of respect have for their elders! I say keep the uniforms, and teach them brats not to dis respect the teachers or any other authority figures!!
mahz

Belleville, IL

#5 Oct 24, 2012
JGibson wrote:
Marxist uniforms? You are an idiot! No one at the high school is being forced to dress like a Commissar.

It's ok though. You are expected to have the mind and emotional maturity of a child.

Saying Ms. Niepert is a MILF is sexual harassment and is unacceptable. If it was a job, you would be fired for it. Welcome to the real world.

When it comes down to it you shouldn't even be allowed cell phones at school.
mahz

Belleville, IL

#6 Oct 24, 2012
Lost in Space wrote:
<quoted text>
School uniforms brought the schools down? I think the only thing bringing GC schools down, is the lack of respect have for their elders! I say keep the uniforms, and teach them brats not to dis respect the teachers or any other authority figures!!
You said it. We have the helicopter parenting generation where every little bastard is a special little snowflake who is entitled to be treated like the emperor of the universe.

What we need is a time machine to go back and beat their little asses and treat them some manners and respect like their parents should have done in the first place.
Seriously

Granite City, IL

#8 Oct 24, 2012
These "little brats"are the kids that Your generation raised, so before you "parents" talk shit you might want to think about it.
Lost in Space

Saint Louis, MO

#9 Oct 24, 2012
JGibson wrote:
If you are who I think you are, your as annoying and over bearing as your father, and quite honestly he was a pain in the @** in school too. Too bad it isnt back in the 80s not only would these kids get their @** whipped at school, most of their parents would of done it at home. LMAO @ a group whom even refers to themselves as Freejustice for teens!
The only thing resembling Commie here is that little hair above your lip, that makes you appear to look like Hitler!
mahz

Belleville, IL

#10 Oct 24, 2012
Having a little dipshit come here and call uniforms communist only goes to show how little these little turdballs are actually learning in school.

If you go to work at Prairie Farms you wear a uniform.

If you go to work at the mill, you wear a uniform.

If you go to work at KFC, you wear a uniform.

If you go to work at UPS, you wear a uniform.

But I guess if your a little dipshit who spends all day tweeting on his phone rather than paying attention to what's being taught in school you might easily confuse those capitalist enterprises with communist nations.
No Idiot Here

Granite City, IL

#11 Oct 24, 2012
JGibson wrote:
Hey, stupid, if you don't like uniforms, why don't you go join the military? They'll teach you how to dress right AND respect your elders. Until then, you're just a fish in the bowl...
purplebunniluv

Granite City, IL

#12 Oct 24, 2012
yeah wrote:
I heard something about kids getting suspended for calling a teacher a MILF?
Yes that is very true

Granite City, IL

#14 Oct 24, 2012
No Idiot Here wrote:
<quoted text> Hey, stupid, if you don't like uniforms, why don't you go join the military? They'll teach you how to dress right AND respect your elders. Until then, you're just a fish in the bowl...
No Idiot Here, there's a time and a place for uniforms. A public school is NO place for school uniforms. I can understand if it was a private school or a religious school having them.
mahz

Belleville, IL

#15 Oct 24, 2012
JGibson wrote:
<quoted text>
No Idiot Here, there's a time and a place for uniforms. A public school is NO place for school uniforms. I can understand if it was a private school or a religious school having them.
A public school is a perfect place for school uniforms. They are trying to prepare you for your future. Most jobs are going to require you to wear a uniform.
mahz

Belleville, IL

#16 Oct 24, 2012
It's not that you don't want to wear a uniform, you just want to wear the one of your choosing. Whether that be prep, little hipster emo pansy, or thug wannabe. They are all uniforms.
umm

Granite City, IL

#17 Oct 24, 2012
shouldn't this be about the unreasonable actions the school took to suspend the 16 students about a twitter post calling a teacher a MILF.
wishingwell231

Granite City, IL

#18 Oct 24, 2012
JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZ! Give it up you teeny bopper twits. Its pants and a shirt! SO WHAT! This is all you have to whine about! If your predecessors hadn't dressed like they just crawled out of bed or off the pole perhaps the district wouldn't have had to resort to uniforms. If you moronic crybabies hadn't felt it necessary to harass and abuse others because their clothes were not as "good" as yours, perhaps you wouldn't find yourselves in uniforms. If whining and boo-hooing over uniforms is all you have to do then your teachers are failing you miserably. They are not assigning enough homework and study time to keep you occupied with something that will keep me from paying your rent, utilities, medical expenses and buying your food, because you were too lazy and/or ignorant to get an education and take care of yourself. You poor mistreated little babies. Go in the livingroom, get mommy and daddy away from the television and cry on their shoulder. When you are an alleged adult and work (if you ever do) at McDonald cry to the boss and mommy and daddy about the uniform you have to wear. See how far it gets you.
brown eyez

United States

#19 Oct 24, 2012
Maybe the teacher should sue the students for sexual harassment & defamation of character!?!?! People are fired and punished for that behavior every single day, but we should let it go in our schools?? I am beating my head trying to figure out why SO MANY people feel the school took this too far. Its CLEARLY sexual harassment, since when is that okay? Especially in our schools..... shame shame shame!

Granite City, IL

#20 Oct 24, 2012
umm wrote:
shouldn't this be about the unreasonable actions the school took to suspend the 16 students about a twitter post calling a teacher a MILF.
I believe that the suspensions were unfair and an insult to free speech. UNLESS there is reasonable evidence that there is/was harassment or bullying from twitter (and in this instance, it was the admins interfering unjustly), school admins had NO right to suspend the students in question. Calling a teacher a "MILF" is NOT sexual harassment, unless she was directly threatened by it.
Holy Crap

Granite City, IL

#21 Oct 24, 2012
J Gib, the problem you and kids like you have is that your parents led you to believe you have rights. Guess what, you don't. You're a kid and will do what you are told to do.

This teacher on the other hand has the right to be comfortable and protected from harassment in the workplace. As pointed out earlier if you worked with her you would be fired.

The dress code is the excuse these little malcontents use for their failures as young adults. Get a clue kiddies. Life ain't fair.
Wow

Glen Carbon, IL

#22 Oct 24, 2012
So I guess that any time someone calls a girl hot in a public place it's sexual harrasment? Oh please back in the 80's it would have been no big deal.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Granite City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
whos truly in love 59 min Idol Reject 2
Elisha Armstong pregnant again!!!!!!! 1 hr lolz76 15
mike frytag (Jun '11) 1 hr lolz76 20
Amie Parker 3 hr Allen Harper 17
school stuff 4 hr GC Lover 3
charlene 4 hr big dog 6
does any one know samantha slecka my buddy is d... 5 hr Allen Harper 13
homewrecking whorea 11 hr Allen Harper 7
More from around the web

Granite City People Search