Gateway Regional named in med mal com...

Gateway Regional named in med mal complaint over abscess issue

There are 5 comments on the The West Virginia Record story from Jul 12, 2012, titled Gateway Regional named in med mal complaint over abscess issue. In it, The West Virginia Record reports that:

A Madison County woman accuses a Granite City hospital of mistreating an abscess during a visit to the emergency room.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The West Virginia Record.

pepsimom6

Des Moines, IA

#1 Jul 12, 2012
That hospital and worth a shit
Sad

Houston, TX

#2 Jul 14, 2012
So sad to see another mistreated by the hands of a professional. We're human, we make mistakes but at least she survived it.
Dexter by Design

United States

#3 Jul 14, 2012
I'm wondering why this story is in the West Virginia Record...?
Dexter by Design

United States

#4 Jul 14, 2012
When you click on the link, it takes you to the Madison/St. Clair Record. Maybe the West Virginia Record is the "parent" company. Interesting...
pepsimom6

Des Moines, IA

#5 Jul 16, 2012
Sad wrote:
So sad to see another mistreated by the hands of a professional. We're human, we make mistakes but at least she survived it.
Them doctors there must of got their license out of a cracker jack box, my daughters has went there and the doctor stood at the doorway ask her what was wrong then sent her home not treating her or running not doing anything at all we had to take her to Anderson Hospital in Maryville, Il, now that hospital is great!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Granite City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Best car wash in town.... 2 min Cheap 20
m. pryor 19 min 4412 3
Marybeth w 21 min Mari Beth Theis 25
friends and good jokes 3 hr mahz 8
I heard a rumor 8 hr Facts-an-Just-Fac... 11
Ashamed of Granite city 9 hr Facts-an-Just-Fac... 54
rory 9 hr addicted to you 1

Granite City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance