Please Tell Me This Is A Joke

Please Tell Me This Is A Joke

Posted in the Granite City Forum

Grow Up

Englewood, CO

#1 Dec 17, 2012
This site was created for news, not shit talking others under a fake name. There used to be a time where most of everyone got along. And if they didn't, they would at least voice their opinions face to face. Everything in Granite seems to be going to shit lately and the only people who can stop it, is US. I'm tired of seeing my friends die or get seriously hurt in some accident that could have been avoided. I know I'm not the only one who feels this way, but am I the only one who is willing to speak up?
mahz

Belleville, IL

#2 Dec 17, 2012
Grow Up wrote:
This site was created for news, not shit talking others under a fake name. There used to be a time where most of everyone got along. And if they didn't, they would at least voice their opinions face to face. Everything in Granite seems to be going to shit lately and the only people who can stop it, is US. I'm tired of seeing my friends die or get seriously hurt in some accident that could have been avoided. I know I'm not the only one who feels this way, but am I the only one who is willing to speak up?
Wow are you dumb. Junkies ODing left and right in this town is news. Dipshit.
Grow Up

Englewood, CO

#4 Dec 17, 2012
GC is the "hood"?? Is that why I graduated in the top 5% of my graduating class, got a scholarship to go to college for free, have a job paying me over $15/hour, and drive a new car? Man I bet everyone from Granite is scum, huh?
mahz

Belleville, IL

#6 Dec 17, 2012
Grow Up wrote:
GC is the "hood"?? Is that why I graduated in the top 5% of my graduating class, got a scholarship to go to college for free, have a job paying me over $15/hour, and drive a new car? Man I bet everyone from Granite is scum, huh?
You went to college to make $15 an hour? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Grow Up

Englewood, CO

#7 Dec 17, 2012
I'm 18 years old. And where were you at the age of 18? Probably McDonalds asking, "Would you like fries with that?"
mahz

Belleville, IL

#8 Dec 17, 2012
Grow Up wrote:
I'm 18 years old. And where were you at the age of 18? Probably McDonalds asking, "Would you like fries with that?"
in the Army little girl.

“husband #2 rocks”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#12 Dec 17, 2012
GC Punk wrote:
15 an hour...cool good job dueche bag
WHAT your babys mama's Tanf and food stamps more than enough for you?
its true

United States

#13 Dec 17, 2012
Grow Up wrote:
It always amuses me when someone calls everyone out for using a fake name, while posting under one themselves. Also, being 18 there's no way you remember a time when everyone got along. People disagree, that's life.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#14 Dec 17, 2012
mahz wrote:
<quoted text>
You went to college to make $15 an hour? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
The person said more than $15/hr.
mahz

Belleville, IL

#15 Dec 17, 2012
Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
Well the army made you a cruel liar. You're a bad representation of them too!
Hi Holly. I can see you are just as crazy as ever.

Location hidden

#16 Dec 17, 2012
Grow Up wrote:
This site is used more for entertainment than news. Have read more than a just a few threads? There is some "news" on here but most threads have their share of entertainment. You gotta have a sense of humor otherwise you s/b reading something else.
I too am tired of the junkies dying and all the other senseless happenings in the world but I don't see everybody "getting along." That's life and also that's why Imagine is the best song ever written. IMO

Location hidden

#17 Dec 17, 2012
s/b "Have you read more than just a few threads?" My bad.
mahz

Belleville, IL

#18 Dec 17, 2012
shlisten wrote:
<quoted text>This site is used more for entertainment than news. Have read more than a just a few threads? There is some "news" on here but most threads have their share of entertainment. You gotta have a sense of humor otherwise you s/b reading something else.
I too am tired of the junkies dying and all the other senseless happenings in the world but I don't see everybody "getting along." That's life and also that's why Imagine is the best song ever written. IMO
Yeah! I don't really like shitstain here because she's a druggie, but we still co-exist peacefully.
Tough Guy

Granite City, IL

#19 Oct 30, 2014
mahz wrote:
<quoted text>
in the Army little girl.
He's lying...the army won't let pedophiles in.
kent

Granite City, IL

#20 Oct 30, 2014
Yeah, yeah. I get it. Your friend is a pedophile and you can't handle it so you are going to try to psychologically split and project that uncomfortable truth onto me. You little mentally retarded maggots and your neurotic, white trash defense mechanisms are cute.
Tough Guy

Granite City, IL

#21 Oct 30, 2014
kent wrote:
Yeah, yeah. I get it. Your friend is a pedophile and you can't handle it so you are going to try to psychologically split and project that uncomfortable truth onto me. You little mentally retarded maggots and your neurotic, white trash defense mechanisms are cute.
Cute...but true...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Granite City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What were some of the names of tugh guys in Gra... (Jul '09) 7 min Beleive 564
Mike orender 18 min Curious 2
Trump working to keep jobs in the USA 6 hr That guy 54
50,000 new jobs for the USA thanks Trump 9 hr Dunnstan 6
where's the green at? 9 hr U wish u could 6
Carrier to keep jobs in USA 10 hr Dunnstan 27
*Keep a word - - Drop a word* (Aug '10) 10 hr Princess Hey 3,110

Granite City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance