Tempe, AZ

#1 Dec 19, 2012
Heard he died in a car wreck lastnight?
Shelly

Fairfax, VA

#3 Dec 19, 2012
curious wrote:
Heard he died in a car wreck lastnight?
. Is this true ? Is he dead , did his mom cut hair in g.c ? Same dude ?
hmmm

Granite City, IL

#4 Dec 19, 2012
G.C. punk is billdo. Ignore him.
Josh is a Dumba55

Saint Louis, MO

#5 Dec 19, 2012
Look at where that post is from....Arizona...where Josh is at. He has started threads before on here about himself, the last one backfired and he got completely SLAMMED...would bet the dumb*** started this one too...guess he didn't learn last time! smh
Concerned

United States

#6 Dec 19, 2012
so did he pass away?
Josh underwood

Tempe, AZ

#8 Dec 19, 2012
Look this isnt from me. Somebody is really messing around and wont leave me alone. It's not funny one bit. And I want it to stop.
matt grable

Lynchburg, VA

#12 Dec 20, 2012
Josh Underwood is very much alive
matt grable

Lynchburg, VA

#13 Dec 20, 2012
And you losers need to leave him alone. He is doing great out here. Bettering himself. Whom ever started this rumor is f'ing pathetic. How low in life do you have to be to claim soone is dead.
Josh is a Dumba55

Belleville, IL

#14 Dec 20, 2012
matt grable wrote:
And you losers need to leave him alone. He is doing great out here. Bettering himself. Whom ever started this rumor is f'ing pathetic. How low in life do you have to be to claim soone is dead.
You need to look at your buddy there...I would pretty much guarantee he started this about himself...he's known for doing this kind of thing...just wanting attention.
Karma is a Biatch

United States

#16 Jan 4, 2013
Josh is an Attention WH*RE!!! Plan and clear that its him starting the forum its from "curious
Mesa, AZ" and then when he replies its "Josh underwood
Mesa, AZ". Please dont be blinded by an IDIOT Matt.
His sister

Oakland, CA

#17 Aug 9, 2013
My younger brother Joshua Aaron underwood did pass away last year in August. He was born & raised in Cincinnati Ohio. This is also where he passed away. Not shocking that there is more than one person with that name out there. He is missed very much.
Lmao

Granite City, IL

#18 Aug 9, 2013
AND I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT JOSH IS DOING GREAT!! HE HAS A GREAT FAMILY AND EVERYTHING!! SO IF I WAS YOU I WOULD BACK OFF OF HIM BEFORE HIS BROTHERS GET INVOLVED AND DON'T THINK YOU GUYS WANT THAT!!
wow

Granite City, IL

#19 Aug 14, 2013
Lmao wrote:
AND I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT JOSH IS DOING GREAT!! HE HAS A GREAT FAMILY AND EVERYTHING!! SO IF I WAS YOU I WOULD BACK OFF OF HIM BEFORE HIS BROTHERS GET INVOLVED AND DON'T THINK YOU GUYS WANT THAT!!
Oh guess we are all scared now! lol You think dropping out of school and joining a gang is doing great? Go away....not impressed or scared!
richard

Garden City, MI

#20 Aug 18, 2013
He is very well alive me and him are trying to get our tgings together. He doesnt want no one to know yet that me and him are together and we decided to get married to each other. Where happy t9 gether I told him whi cares if people know where gay. I love him and he loves me. Love u Joshua underwood ♡♥&#98 25;♥♡& #9829;♡♥ gay is the way to be
Tuck Tuck

Chicago, IL

#21 Sep 15, 2013
I heard he can suck start a leaf blower
Joshua Underwood

Glendora, NJ

#22 Dec 20, 2013
So what is wrong with being gay

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Granite City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New high paid jobs for the steelworkers 5 min foomahz 7
brent richmond 1 hr Mizuno 17
*Keep a word - - Drop a word* (Aug '10) 1 hr Gunslinger45 3,572
Tyfanie Hooker 3 hr Tazer1345 1
cherries rose where is she now? (May '15) 4 hr Terry 11
herryan murphy (Jun '16) 8 hr 219 35
snitched her way out of jail 9 hr Its a fruit 5

Granite City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance