Pieces of shit in Granite
white girls

Granite City, IL

#28 Oct 15, 2011
the white girls from granite city are bringing in all the blacks, pumping out babies left and right. disgusting!
WhiteGirl

United States

#29 Oct 15, 2011
Maybe the white men should be treating they women better then!
white girls

Granite City, IL

#30 Oct 15, 2011
one question how do you kiss those big old lips? Yikes!

Since: May 11

United States

#31 Oct 15, 2011
What I find disgusting is this thread.
beaudoggers

United States

#32 Oct 16, 2011
I was born in 1934.My Mom & dad worked and so did my grandparents. My grandparent's had money, and they hired a black young women from East St.Louis to take care of me. She would ride on the street car. She woke me up in the morning, fixed my breakfast, played with me,and I loved her dearly. However, at that time there was an ordiance (I believe) that all colored people had to be out of town before dark. My "nanny" got pregnant, and my grandmother fired her. I was devastated, she was so kind and played games with me etc.
I was very upset with my grandmother for a long time. Being a child I could not understand it.
committee woman

United States

#34 Oct 16, 2011
Heard there was a big party at rikki loves house last nite and the cops were there and made everyone go home. Even the x boyfriend who is also the inspectrer was yelling like a bitch in the street
Hey

United States

#36 Oct 17, 2011
the 1 the only me wrote:
HAHAHAHAHA!! Oh tod & committee woman you guys crack me up. Oh Rikki Love is a trashy piece of work. She only gets where she wants by sleeping with everyone. Dresses just like a slutty ho bag. And as ex boyfriend the inspector, don't think he's an ex ya know present like the other 4 and whoever else will give her freebies of ANY kind. What a ho bag of a mother, hope her ex-husband got the kids.
Says a lot about what the men of Granite City look for in a woman doesn't it?

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#37 Oct 17, 2011
Interesting indeed and I'll certainly inform the black soldiers in Granite to stay on post, stop patronizing your town and that the "thank you for your service" is complete bull if it comes from a white in GC.
BTW, it's no wonder GC has it's issues considering it's workforce is based on "who you know" and the color of your skin.
whitegirls

Granite City, IL

#38 Oct 17, 2011
if you don't like what comes from the white in gc, move back where you came from! you and your black soldiers! nobody ask you to move here!
white on the out black in

United States

#39 Oct 17, 2011
All of you guys sound fuckin dumb.. do you guys realize iits the fucking 20th century black people are here and ALWAYS will be grow up...if you dont like em then like your mommy said when you were in school look the other way lol yall are all childish. Im a white young woman who has a black boyfriend and i would have to say he treats me better and loves me better than anyone else has. Its all a matter of how someones personality is not their skin color... i know white people who are so racist but when they talk they try and sound black and hip...NOT yall are hypocrits...good day!
committee woman

United States

#40 Oct 17, 2011
O>K> whats all the talk about the cops at the Riki Love house saturday night after midnite Step forward Riki committee woman and give us the scoop and real deal. We all know how you report your neighbors so now it appears that you are doing it to. Clear the record as you are in the public eye and tell us what went on and the real deal. I heard there were alot of under aged /minors there. What about the fightingand yelling in front of your house and all that cussing and screaming?? I am glad I do not live on that street because I would not want my kids hearing adults carry on in such a horrible way Is the the way we lead by example Riki??? What is going on there?? Or are you just trying to GET R DONE
Heard this and want to hear what happened from our sweet committee woman
zeke

Edwardsville, IL

#41 Oct 17, 2011
Movin on up is right!People from East boggy,Venice, Broklyn are moving to G.c. to try and have a better life for their family.Unfortunatly alot of times their family are part of the problem and now people in G.C. are having to deal with their bullshit and their friends are coming here and adding to the damn problem.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#42 Oct 17, 2011
white on the out black in wrote:
All of you guys sound fuckin dumb.. do you guys realize iits the fucking 20th century black people are here and ALWAYS will be grow up...if you dont like em then like your mommy said when you were in school look the other way lol yall are all childish. Im a white young woman who has a black boyfriend and i would have to say he treats me better and loves me better than anyone else has. Its all a matter of how someones personality is not their skin color... i know white people who are so racist but when they talk they try and sound black and hip...NOT yall are hypocrits...good day!
It's actually the 21st century.
white on the out black in

United States

#43 Oct 18, 2011
okay that only makes this situation sound even dumber ***21st century** grow up ....
your losers

United States

#45 Oct 21, 2011
To all you bitches talking about "rikki love" learn to spell ricki love. lmao. I was at that party, it was a after homecoming bonfire! full of freshman. yeah the cops showed up because of music dumbshits. there was no drinking?! I happen to know her children, and ricki is one hell of a good parent. So lets learn to get your shit straight before talking alright?
response

United States

#46 Oct 23, 2011
In regards to the fat bitch taking up for dear little Rikki,, let me tell you something you mindless lieing hoe in the street...
there was kids running and screamong all over the streets on miracle in front of her house and the cops should have taken them to jail for disturbing the peace after midnite and if you are a adult you should be in jail for lack of supervision. You think you are all that and you and Rikki can just keep everyone up all nite and do whatever you want. Look it bitch, Roki and her inspector friend has no problem getting the neighborhood cited over and over again...so shut up with your calling people bitches. Just so you clearly understand....alot of the neighbors here are tired of her snitching nasty ass..and we will be voting against her...believe it BITCH and calling the police evrytime she has a so called home coming that keeps us up. You are disrespectful to have no care for the neighborhood as we have elderly neighbors with health problems here. FAT BITCH go back to your beer bottle and suck it down
K P KID 1213

Granite City, IL

#47 Oct 24, 2011
movin on up____ wrote:
i was born in east saint louis, it was prosperous and white, moved to venice in the 70's it was very nice, and white, moved to madison a decade later, no blacks ever passed 2nd street, moved to granite city in the late 80's, it was still white, woolworths was open, pn hersch etc, downtown was safe {and white}
but it would be racist to say there is a pattern here, so before anyone accuses me of being racist, you can buy a house that currently would cost 80,000 in granite city, you could buy one in east saint louis, washington park for 5-10,000, so ether everyone is racist, or just not frugal ?
oh and taxes are almost not existent
i hate seeing all the brothers here in granite city they walk in these crowds and try and push you off and being a white man from granite city i could not allow this to happen so i take a stand then im fighting 4 of these spooks they might have got the best of me that day but now they no there are still white peaople in granite that aint gonna let no brother push them off the side walks that i sheded my blood sweat and tears on to keep riff raff like racoons off i will continue to stand up even if it kills me i am a K.P. kid for life and i bust watermelons and love it
ICU

United States

#48 Oct 24, 2011
Nothing like living in taxpayer supported public housing and then having racist atitudes

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#49 Oct 24, 2011
K P KID 1213 wrote:
<quoted text>i hate seeing all the brothers here in granite city they walk in these crowds and try and push you off and being a white man from granite city i could not allow this to happen so i take a stand then im fighting 4 of these spooks they might have got the best of me that day but now they no there are still white peaople in granite that aint gonna let no brother push them off the side walks that i sheded my blood sweat and tears on to keep riff raff like racoons off i will continue to stand up even if it kills me i am a K.P. kid for life and i bust watermelons and love it
If would have been there I would have stood with you! I'm really sorry but, that's the GC spirit, proud of you!

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#50 Oct 24, 2011
K P KID 1213 wrote:
<quoted text>i hate seeing all the brothers here in granite city they walk in these crowds and try and push you off and being a white man from granite city i could not allow this to happen so i take a stand then im fighting 4 of these spooks they might have got the best of me that day but now they no there are still white peaople in granite that aint gonna let no brother push them off the side walks that i sheded my blood sweat and tears on to keep riff raff like racoons off i will continue to stand up even if it kills me i am a K.P. kid for life and i bust watermelons and love it
Get a job, my friend. Let them sidewalks go.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Granite City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Free Spirits the Bullies of GC 4 hr Devildickdog 37
Rachel Dolezal Faces Felony Charges of Welfare ... 6 hr Talcum X 7
Natalie scarborough 8 hr Sweetcarolina 2
Union members cheer about economy 9 hr Rain 24
Mental illness, multiple screen names and You... 11 hr Poofoo 25
$7.2 Billion School Funding Lawsuit 12 hr Good Democrat Daiber 1
FLAMER don 18 hr Foofoo 19

Granite City Jobs

Personal Finance

Granite City Mortgages