Pieces of shit in Granite

Posted in the Granite City Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Tired and pissed

United States

#1 Sep 30, 2011
What the hell are the police doing in GC, because they sure aren't cleaning up this place! GC is turning into another E. stl. The other night 4 black guys beat a 20 yr. old kid with boards because he was white. And there have been several break-ins and thefts in the Lincoln Place area by a black family who reside in the neighborhood. Color is not the issue but they are a disgrace to their race! Time to take some action and show what GC is and always has been all about!!!!! Not to mention that they are the one's bring the f*cking heroin in!

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#2 Sep 30, 2011
Tired and pissed wrote:
What the hell are the police doing in GC, because they sure aren't cleaning up this place! GC is turning into another E. stl. The other night 4 black guys beat a 20 yr. old kid with boards because he was white. And there have been several break-ins and thefts in the Lincoln Place area by a black family who reside in the neighborhood. Color is not the issue but they are a disgrace to their race! Time to take some action and show what GC is and always has been all about!!!!! Not to mention that they are the one's bring the f*cking heroin in!
Just exactly what is GC and what has it always been about? Seems to me that color is the only issue in your post.
Tired and pissed

United States

#3 Sep 30, 2011
I guess you need to read the post again
timetotakecountr yback

Saint Louis, MO

#4 Sep 30, 2011
i agree with tired and pissed! everyone thinks it, no one says it though....bullcrap, time to forget about the political correctness, its ruining the country! and yes seeing this town turn to crap more and more everyday pisses me off as well!
timetotakecountr yback

Saint Louis, MO

#5 Sep 30, 2011
and yeah it's not just the blacks, it seems as if no one takes pride in their self, their home, their yard, their neighborhood. stats are stats, when thugs move in everything turns to sh*t.
Billdo

Granite City, IL

#7 Sep 30, 2011
It is about color, I hate em all. They need to die off

“Not enough space for a headlin”

Since: Aug 11

It used to be nice

#8 Sep 30, 2011
First off, Billdo, despite the title of this post, I don't think they were talking about you. Second of all, I just want to make it clear that I am NOT "Tired and Pissed," lol. Well, I AM, but not in this case.
WHOOSIER get 2gether

Granite City, IL

#10 Oct 1, 2011
Tired and pissed wrote:
agree totally but i say take matters in to your own hands and let them know they can't just go around doing shit without extreme consequences i say this from experience!
Tired and pissed

United States

#13 Oct 2, 2011
Well sometimes the truth hurts. And I can only speak of local areas that I am knowlegable about. East St. Louis use to be a great place, Madison use to be a great place, Venice use to be a great place. And now?
Mara Salvatrucha

Belleville, IL

#14 Oct 2, 2011
Where at in Lincoln Place? I'm a resident and would like to know. Thanks.
Star Bellied Sneeches

United States

#16 Oct 2, 2011
Tired and pissed wrote:
Well sometimes the truth hurts. And I can only speak of local areas that I am knowlegable about. East St. Louis use to be a great place, Madison use to be a great place, Venice use to be a great place. And now?
Lol Wood River always sucked though
duhhhhhh

United States

#18 Oct 2, 2011
Granite city was always been white all the way up to about 15yrs ago this is our city! What gets me is this...why do you blacks always need and want to be where we are? Tell me why? Everwhere you go you always tear up, cause trouble, more crime, drugs, stay away from us and our town!!! You don't see us moving to east st. Louis! That use to be a nice place back in the 50's & 60's look what you did to that place over time and now you want to move here and do the same, HELL yeah we're RACIST what do you expect!!!!!!! Leave our city alone!
2cents

United States

#19 Oct 5, 2011
Due unto others as they do unto you. An eye for an eye. Ring a bell?
uhmmm

Dallas, TX

#21 Oct 13, 2011
Haven't we already gone through a racism war? And it being a huge fail and how estl became all black? Stop wasting your breath, go buy your neighbor an education & please inform your president of your master plan of being incredibly ignorant.
BB

Chicago, IL

#22 Oct 13, 2011
Tired and pissed wrote:
I live in Lincoln place and haven't heard about break in. Where is this happening?
ICU

United States

#23 Oct 13, 2011
Lets get real
Granite was founded by manufacturers to capitalize on uneducated immigrants doing work in factories.
The work had been deskilled by intellegent captains of industry who provided jobs for those that had none
Then the unions came and now we see the end results
Granite the dump...and geting dumpier by the day
melee

Dallas, TX

#24 Oct 13, 2011
duhhhhhh wrote:
Granite city was always been white all the way up to about 15yrs ago this is our city! What gets me is this...why do you blacks always need and want to be where we are? Tell me why? Everwhere you go you always tear up, cause trouble, more crime, drugs, stay away from us and our town!!! You don't see us moving to east st. Louis! That use to be a nice place back in the 50's & 60's look what you did to that place over time and now you want to move here and do the same, HELL yeah we're RACIST what do you expect!!!!!!! Leave our city alone!
Very well explained, I don't hate you I just don't want you around me, our views of respect are as different as black n white, you don't get it, I don't think of myself as a racist, but being forced to share my home with people who don't respect it, Angers me, keep your filthy veil lifestyle away, not welcome in GraniteCity
UNBELIEVABLE

Granite City, IL

#25 Oct 14, 2011
ICU wrote:
Lets get real
Granite was founded by manufacturers to capitalize on uneducated immigrants doing work in factories.
The work had been deskilled by intellegent captains of industry who provided jobs for those that had none
Then the unions came and now we see the end results
Granite the dump...and geting dumpier by the day
I dont even know what to say this....but...... Really??????
movin on up____

East Saint Louis, IL

#26 Oct 15, 2011
i was born in east saint louis, it was prosperous and white, moved to venice in the 70's it was very nice, and white, moved to madison a decade later, no blacks ever passed 2nd street, moved to granite city in the late 80's, it was still white, woolworths was open, pn hersch etc, downtown was safe {and white}
but it would be racist to say there is a pattern here, so before anyone accuses me of being racist, you can buy a house that currently would cost 80,000 in granite city, you could buy one in east saint louis, washington park for 5-10,000, so ether everyone is racist, or just not frugal ?
oh and taxes are almost not existent
Crackle-n-Pop

United States

#27 Oct 15, 2011
Probably true..but a quart of beer costs the same everywhere

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Granite City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
80 Percent Of Americans Will Be Getting A Cut T... 2 hr Poofoo 17
im back 9 hr Reznor 10
Rusty Burns 11 hr Memory Lane 8
Dustin Ruckel 12 hr Salvador Dildio 43
Who is she? 13 hr lol 6
gc nights 14 hr Friend of Dirk 10
Cathy Hackethal 15 hr hissecret 2

Granite City Jobs

Personal Finance

Granite City Mortgages