Next Last
Sara mueller

United States

#1 Jul 27, 2012
Omg have users the scabs on her face from doin heroin that bich is nasty
I no for sure

Moscow Mills, MO

#2 Nov 30, 2012
SARAH snitched on A1 a black dealer in madison i no for a fact so whatch your backs JUST SAYING!!!!
amy denson

United States

#3 Nov 30, 2012
A1 killed my bro wit selling him bad dope and sara and jason throw him out the car wtf people keep tlkin sxxx on him and im gonna snapthe fk out sara gonna get gets and who ever else
mahz

United States

#4 Nov 30, 2012
amy denson wrote:
A1 killed my bro wit selling him bad dope and sara and jason throw him out the car wtf people keep tlkin sxxx on him and im gonna snapthe fk out sara gonna get gets and who ever else
Your brother was a junkie who offed himself with his addiction. Quit blaming others simply because your brother was worthless junkie trash. He is the only one to blame. The pain you feel is entirely his fault. He's the one you should hate.
really

Edwardsville, IL

#5 Nov 30, 2012
Does sarah not take care of her child?
its true

United States

#7 Nov 30, 2012
amy denson wrote:
Wait, I thought it was supposedly Mari Beths fault. It's disgusting how everyone attacked and blamed her for his death. For once I'd love to see family accept the facts, if he hadn't been doing the shit then he wouldnt he dead. It's his fault. Period. If u don't get it together soon, who's going to blamed for your death Amy? Wake up.
oh really

Granite City, IL

#8 Nov 30, 2012
Oh Amy, Really?? Seriously now....Jamie being tits up six feet under is A1's fault because A1 sold Jamie some "Bad Heroin"?? I suppose that is instead of the "Good Heroin" that you, yourself are more accustomed to?? Pleeeease, tell us mooooooore about all this "Good Heroin" that you prefer??

And now Jamie's dead and gone because Sarah and Jason dumped his dead body out of the car??? Well, WTF were they supposed to do with it?? Parade it around town in a convertible playing polka music and filled with clowns throwing candy to the kids??

For Christ sake it was the middle of summer, he was half dead to begin with so I'm sure the decomp started immediately and you DO know that the last thing a person does before they die is piss and shit themselves, right?? Would YOU want that mess in YOUR car?? I bet you wouldn't!! Nevermind if they got pulled over how suspicious the cops would be if they found a rotting corpse in the car. You would have done the same thing and you know it.

I'm sure that Sarah and Jason would much rather that Jamie had not been idiot enough to bang so much dope in his arm in the car that he ended up killing himself in the car before they got home and leaving them with a mess and a fukked up situation to deal with.

If Sarah and Jason are such horrible people then WTF was Jamie doing hanging around with them and going to buy heroin with them?? It isn't like he was going to the library with a couple of classmates to study for a test or taking a couple of kids from the church youth group to Six Flags. Birds of a Feather flock together.

ALL of you loser hoosier pos junkies need to get your heads out of your asses and quit crying and wringing your hands over casket after casket after casket of your dead fellow junkie family members and friends. Heroin=Death. What part of THAT do you people NOT understand???????
hmm

Corpus Christi, TX

#9 Nov 30, 2012
amy denson wrote:
I am sorry your brother is no longer here, and for the terrible things people are saying, however, it was no ones fault but his. He chose to do the drug, knowing the risks. I'm sure the dealer didn't even know it's was bad. Don't blame others, he chose his path.
unreal

Granite City, IL

#10 Nov 30, 2012
Noone is perfect and everyone has their problems but Sarah is a sweetheart stop makin threads just to talk trash

“Digolaverdad- I tell the truth”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#11 Nov 30, 2012
Sara mueller wrote:
Omg have users the scabs on her face from doin heroin that bich is nasty
Reported for slander.
Sick Of Heroin

Granite City, IL

#12 Dec 1, 2012
oh really wrote:
Oh Amy, Really?? Seriously now....Jamie being tits up six feet under is A1's fault because A1 sold Jamie some "Bad Heroin"?? I suppose that is instead of the "Good Heroin" that you, yourself are more accustomed to?? Pleeeease, tell us mooooooore about all this "Good Heroin" that you prefer??
And now Jamie's dead and gone because Sarah and Jason dumped his dead body out of the car??? Well, WTF were they supposed to do with it?? Parade it around town in a convertible playing polka music and filled with clowns throwing candy to the kids??
For Christ sake it was the middle of summer, he was half dead to begin with so I'm sure the decomp started immediately and you DO know that the last thing a person does before they die is piss and shit themselves, right?? Would YOU want that mess in YOUR car?? I bet you wouldn't!! Nevermind if they got pulled over how suspicious the cops would be if they found a rotting corpse in the car. You would have done the same thing and you know it.
I'm sure that Sarah and Jason would much rather that Jamie had not been idiot enough to bang so much dope in his arm in the car that he ended up killing himself in the car before they got home and leaving them with a mess and a fukked up situation to deal with.
If Sarah and Jason are such horrible people then WTF was Jamie doing hanging around with them and going to buy heroin with them?? It isn't like he was going to the library with a couple of classmates to study for a test or taking a couple of kids from the church youth group to Six Flags. Birds of a Feather flock together.
ALL of you loser hoosier pos junkies need to get your heads out of your asses and quit crying and wringing your hands over casket after casket after casket of your dead fellow junkie family members and friends. Heroin=Death. What part of THAT do you people NOT understand???????
WOW!! Harsh but straight to the point!! I hope Amy and some of my other friends doing this drug of death read this and THINK!! Thank You!!
wondering

United States

#14 Dec 1, 2012
Is she still in the hospital. Heard she overdose
me

United States

#15 Dec 2, 2012
I heard she was in the hospital in bad shape,don't know if she'll make it. I don't know if it's true. Anybody else know anything?
wondering

United States

#16 Dec 2, 2012
Yes it is true. Just wandering him she is
mahz

Belleville, IL

#17 Dec 2, 2012
digolaverdad wrote:
<quoted text> Reported for slander.
Libel dipshit. There's a difference. Educate yourself.
just woundering

United States

#19 Dec 4, 2012
mahz wrote:
<quoted text>
Your brother was a junkie who offed himself with his addiction. Quit blaming others simply because your brother was worthless junkie trash. He is the only one to blame. The pain you feel is entirely his fault. He's the one you should hate.
u are an ass u always have something bad to say about everyone what is wrong with u, everything u say bs u are probably a junkie and a pole sucker get a life and grow up get a job and shut your nasty moth no one cares about u
omg

United States

#20 Dec 4, 2012
Billdo wrote:
Junkies bite the dust all the time get over it
and u are one of them junkies so die already u are as bad as mahz what's wrong u run out of drugs today is that why u are in a bad mood u junkie that wishs someone would love him your own mom does not want to love u
mahz

Belleville, IL

#21 Dec 4, 2012
just wondering, but do you realize that there is no U in wondering? Dipshit.

Grow up and get an education. You are about as sharp as a bag full of bowling balls and it shows in your comments.
omg

United States

#22 Dec 4, 2012
Billdo wrote:
Junkies bite the dust all the time get over it
is this billy knight he is the only person i know who goes by billdo
omg

United States

#23 Dec 4, 2012
mahz wrote:
just wondering, but do you realize that there is no U in wondering? Dipshit.
Grow up and get an education. You are about as sharp as a bag full of bowling balls and it shows in your comments.
i messed up one word u have been messed up since the day u was conceived when u was born your mom knew u would not be worth anything no one cares about what u have to say.U talk about everyone because they are doing better than u.You are a wothless piece of shit stop polluting our air with all your trash

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Granite City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
im back 13 min Friend of Dirk 14
WikiLeaks To Countersue Democrats 6 hr Broken Record 2
Peggy Rose heroin junkie 7 hr Zylar 4
U.S. home sales soar 8 hr Poofoo 4
Michelle Wilson (Ralls) 10 hr scratchnsniff 5
Criminal Referral Issued For Comey, Clinton, Ly... 11 hr red 9
Illinois to become sanctuary state 12 hr red 17

Granite City Jobs

Personal Finance

Granite City Mortgages