whatawaste

Granite City, IL

#1 Feb 8, 2013
this chick needs to wake up. She is sleeping with anything with a d**k right now. I know for a fact 6 of my boys have hit that in the last month. She was even taking her kid to one guys house,letting it sleep on the couch while she was getting some in the next room. Girl needs a wake up call!!!
ohwowz

Kansas City, MO

#2 Feb 8, 2013
Who are these 6 guys?
wow.

Lees Summit, MO

#3 Feb 9, 2013
whatawaste wrote:
this chick needs to wake up. She is sleeping with anything with a d**k right now. I know for a fact 6 of my boys have hit that in the last month. She was even taking her kid to one guys house,letting it sleep on the couch while she was getting some in the next room. Girl needs a wake up call!!!
You guys are pathetic. Is this for real wht you do in your free time?? Grow up. In case you haven't noticed, cyber bullying is a crime in the state of il. Your stupid. If a girl has had sex, then that's her business. You do not have the right to broadcast that to everyone in granite city. You wouldn't like it if I were to take some personal information about you and post it on a site where anyone who wants to can read it. Grow up and get a life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Granite City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Elisha Armstong pregnant again!!!!!!! 4 min lolz76 15
mike frytag (Jun '11) 6 min lolz76 20
Amie Parker 2 hr Allen Harper 17
school stuff 3 hr GC Lover 3
charlene 3 hr big dog 6
does any one know samantha slecka my buddy is d... 3 hr Allen Harper 13
Rich Turner 6 hr rob s 29
homewrecking whorea 10 hr Allen Harper 7
More from around the web

Granite City People Search