Man charged with possessing stolen li...

Man charged with possessing stolen license plate

There are 6 comments on the Alton Telegraph story from Dec 28, 2011, titled Man charged with possessing stolen license plate. In it, Alton Telegraph reports that:

An 18-year-old Granite City man faces a felony charge of unlawful possession of a stolen license plate.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Alton Telegraph.

kate

United States

#2 Jan 4, 2012
what is this?
WELL

Saint Louis, MO

#3 Jan 4, 2012
well it basicly said this guy is a low life loser who stole a license plate off another vehicle and used it as his own. in return, the owner ofthe plate i am sure had to replace it out of his own money. Stupid punk ass kids......its our future welfare recipents! right after holly rorie moves off the list. Oh wait, that will not happen either. He better just go to jail and stay for awhile.
Been here longer than U

Granite City, IL

#4 Jan 4, 2012
why did you have to go the Holly route???? Leave her alone!! She has as much right here as u do!!! Infact I perfer her to u. Holly doesnt attact people for no reason,, and usually not at all. She talks about herself and her life. If it bothers you dont read it.
WELL

Saint Louis, MO

#5 Jan 4, 2012
Been here longer than U wrote:
why did you have to go the Holly route???? Leave her alone!! She has as much right here as u do!!! Infact I perfer her to u. Holly doesnt attact people for no reason,, and usually not at all. She talks about herself and her life. If it bothers you dont read it.
and if you don't like what i have to say don't read it!:)

“Not all that wander are lost”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#6 Jan 9, 2012
You shouldn't say/write her name. It's kinda like saying Candyman 3 times if ya know what I mean.
WELL wrote:
well it basicly said this guy is a low life loser who stole a license plate off another vehicle and used it as his own. in return, the owner ofthe plate i am sure had to replace it out of his own money. Stupid punk ass kids......its our future welfare recipents! right after holly rorie moves off the list. Oh wait, that will not happen either. He better just go to jail and stay for awhile.
Workforme

Staunton, IL

#7 Apr 11, 2013
Pay my way slaves!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Granite City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nameoki is a jokie 2 hr horseygirl 51
Ice cream 3 hr Anna 11
Kayla Bogue 4 hr Drmoney 2
Word of Life child abuse, Olivia Valentine (Aug '16) 8 hr Jacqueline 20
casey foster 8 hr family 13
Greg sturgeon 9 hr Family ties 19
Cherisse rose 17 hr Politically Incor... 9

Granite City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance