Location hidden

#1 May 20, 2011
Why mess with Israel?
Bill Jamison

Dewey, OK

#2 May 20, 2011
Real Uncle Sam wrote:
Why mess with Israel?
The moo-slum in Chief had this in mind before he was elected. It's his fantasy to neuter America and destroy her allies. Israel is the ONLY stable nation in the region, if he gets his way the 12th Imam will arrive, take up residence in Jerusalem and Islam will rule the world. Thanks to all who voted for this son of a bitch.
Anonymous

Belleville, IL

#3 May 20, 2011
You're quite welcome Bill.
Bill Jamison

Dewey, OK

#4 May 20, 2011
If you're hometown here is correct it explains it all. The majority of blacks would vote for this guy if only because he is half Kenyan. You are so desperate to defeat "the man" you don't even see it's "the man" who employees people, stops people from killing you and protects your rights of freedom. To vote for a man or woman because of color is as wrong as judging a man/woman because of color. But then there are many like you who could care less if America survives or not. Are you packed for Africa yet?
Valerie

United States

#5 May 20, 2011
Bill Jamison wrote:
If you're hometown here is correct it explains it all. The majority of blacks would vote for this guy if only because he is half Kenyan. You are so desperate to defeat "the man" you don't even see it's "the man" who employees people, stops people from killing you and protects your rights of freedom. To vote for a man or woman because of color is as wrong as judging a man/woman because of color. But then there are many like you who could care less if America survives or not. Are you packed for Africa yet?
That wasn't very nice. At least we don't have Sarah Palin at a desk in the white house. What a dumb idiot.
Bill Jamison

Bartlesville, OK

#6 May 20, 2011
Valerie wrote:
<quoted text>
That wasn't very nice. At least we don't have Sarah Palin at a desk in the white house. What a dumb idiot.
Step away from the crack pipe. You made no sense at all. What does that mean???? What wasn't NICE about it? What does Sarah Palin have to do with reverse racism. Tell me how many people voted for him BECAUSE he's black? Then tell me how many voted for him because of his voting record in the Senate? If you did you're nuts!!
GCPRIDE

United States

#7 May 20, 2011
He's not going crazy. He's been there for a long time.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#8 May 21, 2011
Israel is one of the last country's in that has good morals and believes in freedom as we do and he turned his back on them very sad
Raol

Houston, TX

#9 Jul 30, 2011
Obama has gone crazy. He is going to loose the elections. He does not represent America anymore.
Slim Shady

Jerseyville, IL

#10 Jul 30, 2011
Raol wrote:
Obama has gone crazy. He is going to loose the elections. He does not represent America anymore.
What you talking bout Willis?

Since: Aug 10

United States

#11 Jul 31, 2011
Bill Jamison wrote:
<quoted text>The moo-slum in Chief had this in mind before he was elected. It's his fantasy to neuter America and destroy her allies. Israel is the ONLY stable nation in the region, if he gets his way the 12th Imam will arrive, take up residence in Jerusalem and Islam will rule the world. Thanks to all who voted for this son of a bitch.
Obama is a Christian, and NOT a Muslim. Lay off the right-wing propaganda put out by Limbaugh, Beck, Hannity, Loesch, O'Reilly, Savage, Levin, Geller, Bolling, and their ilk who want to misinform you.

Since: Jul 09

El Monte, CA

#12 Jul 31, 2011
JGibson wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is a Christian, and NOT a Muslim. Lay off the right-wing propaganda put out by Limbaugh, Beck, Hannity, Loesch, O'Reilly, Savage, Levin, Geller, Bolling, and their ilk who want to misinform you.
We have all seen what a fine upstanding christian that slymie snake oil sellen pc of shit is he can pick some real fine preachers to. Guess hrs kinda like clnton i smoked the marjuana but didnt inhale and your so called christin president sat in the pews for 20 years and supported his fine upstanding preacher maybe you should look up christian in the dictianory cause he is about as much christian as granite was black in the 50s and 60s 0 percent!!

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#13 Jul 31, 2011
JGibson wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the list. I'm not going to listen to them anymore. From now on, I'll only listen to left-wing propaganda BS from the likes of Olbermann, Zakeria, Schultz, Mitchell, Huffington, Schieffer, Matthews, Bashir, Schuster, and now the "Rev" Sharpton.
Slim Shady

Jerseyville, IL

#14 Jul 31, 2011
Blackanchors wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the list. I'm not going to listen to them anymore. From now on, I'll only listen to left-wing propaganda BS from the likes of Olbermann, Zakeria, Schultz, Mitchell, Huffington, Schieffer, Matthews, Bashir, Schuster, and now the "Rev" Sharpton.
Got to give out a big shout to my boy Rev. AL Sharpton.Gotta love him and his hommie little Jesse Jackson
Andrew

United States

#15 Aug 2, 2011
Valerie wrote:
<quoted text>
Please elaborate. I don't understand why Sara palin is an idiot

“without reservation”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#16 Aug 2, 2011
If you had a job and went to work every day but never did anything, How long would you have that job? Our government needs a complete over-haul.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Granite City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jeremy baker (Jan '11) 2 hr tom 32
Keri walker Hyde 2 hr Wondering eyes 4
I CANNOT wait 3 hr quack quack 5
Katie Peppers should I again? 6 hr Billdo 5
Cops at the bling bling shop 7 hr Rainman 30
Trash 7 hr Rainman 5
Samantha Anne Meyers 7 hr TrustMe 24
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Granite City Mortgages