|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2011

Judged:

1man wrote:
why don't they worry bout this heroin problem before some small gang activity!
um heroin doesnt just pop up. gangs bring the drugs along with other shitbums
Icandrive

Florissant, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2011

Judged:

Whitey/ gang of one. fear me as I eat steak.
olo

Sumaré, Brazil

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2011

there is only one gang that will win in the end. they normally dress in blue. paz.
real deal

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2011

Judged:

all i can say if there was white gangs and usaully from time to time there is they would be considered terrorists and would be hit with hate crimes and considered racist when really they are tryin to protect their friends kids family from the drug flo violence and harrasment this fuckin city used to have some balls but what the hell happened its time we start standing up against this bullshit and keep this town nice and a decent place to pass through all this bullshit the government and police hasnt done their job for a long time we outnumber them dumbfucks by far i got my vest ready
olo

Sumaré, Brazil

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2011

real deal wrote:
all i can say if there was white gangs and usaully from time to time there is they would be considered terrorists and would be hit with hate crimes and considered racist when really they are tryin to protect their friends kids family from the drug flo violence and harrasment this fuckin city used to have some balls but what the hell happened its time we start standing up against this bullshit and keep this town nice and a decent place to pass through all this bullshit the government and police hasnt done their job for a long time we outnumber them dumbfucks by far i got my vest ready
there are white gangs. you got your ayran bros,you got your vigilantes and then your hardcore rednecks.lol. paz.
Party Dude

Jerseyville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2011

Call Charles Bronson he will take care of your gang problem ASAP!
its true

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2012

Judged:

They are in fact in grisly school. they are harassing a few students one would be my neohew. I went up there spoke to the principal and the police. they said its true there is nothing they can do. but do not let them ride the bus cuz they was harassing and waiting fir them after the bus. some are illegal residents. we went to parents house tried talking to them but they ding speak English. it does need to be taken seriously though. before it gets out of hand.ill sure handle this if no-one else will. I refuse to have my nephew and friends scared to ride the bus go to school pray their sports and get home and don't want to play outside. 1 of the mafia kings did bring a gun to school. He did get in some trouble. the cops don't even want to mess with them. I do no the ms13 originates from Mexico and Texas and new mexico. but I'm not scared of these punks bullying the students. as parents and families we all need to step forward. They have quit with my nephew. but that's how gangs get them in so young is bullying them till they get in promise a good life this is your family blah blah. I do have a lot of knowledge with this because of my husband and his family. so before it does get bad here lets take a stand to stop the problems.

Since: Feb 12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2012

Judged:

Ok, seriously?? We are talling about middle school KIDS. 6th, 7th, and 8th graders.. I dont know anyone that is scared of these little WANNA BE gangsters.1st We need to make them pull their pants up because they look absolutely rediculous. Next they need to be taught a lil respect. If their parents cant do it (for whatever reason) turn them lil PUNKS over to juvenile authorities. Again guys, they are little kids. C'mon.
Beaner

Granite City, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2012

its true wrote:
They are in fact in grisly school. they are harassing a few students one would be my neohew. I went up there spoke to the principal and the police. they said its true there is nothing they can do. but do not let them ride the bus cuz they was harassing and waiting fir them after the bus. some are illegal residents. we went to parents house tried talking to them but they ding speak English. it does need to be taken seriously though. before it gets out of hand.ill sure handle this if no-one else will. I refuse to have my nephew and friends scared to ride the bus go to school pray their sports and get home and don't want to play outside. 1 of the mafia kings did bring a gun to school. He did get in some trouble. the cops don't even want to mess with them. I do no the ms13 originates from Mexico and Texas and new mexico. but I'm not scared of these punks bullying the students. as parents and families we all need to step forward. They have quit with my nephew. but that's how gangs get them in so young is bullying them till they get in promise a good life this is your family blah blah. I do have a lot of knowledge with this because of my husband and his family. so before it does get bad here lets take a stand to stop the problems.
Stupid ms 13 did not originate from them places was formed west Hollywood or Los Angeles co.
Williams

Granite City, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2012

Lol not just gangs you idiot most the ones are white that are dealing heavy I think you got punked by one of these so called gangs because your weak jmo
Mexican

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2012

Judged:

We don't deal drugs . Bull shit n its you white people bringing in the heroin . You let these blacks run the street do what they want. Sell their poison n let ur white friends sell that poison. Mexicans here in the gangs don't Fuck with that devils poison. Yes gangs are here Latin Kings have been here for over 20 yrs maybe. We stand up for our race while u let yourselves be killed by the drugs. N let all these blacks date ur daughters,sisters,cousins,n moms. That white guy who claims white power doesn't know shit about white power. Sag his pants tilted fitted cap to the side n u hang n buy your drugs from blacks u say u don't like or let ur sister date . So don't yell it out if u don't ride by the rules race traitors.

“Try my Troll House cookies!”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2012

Judged:

well what i can see is that gangs are racially based..
Down wit brown

Euless, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2012

Judged:

Be Mexican and claim Latin king in Chicago , it's a puertorican gang !! They are suraños !! Or norteano!! 18 or 13 !!
facts

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2012

Crypts and blokes came out of California. ms did come out of Mexico and Texas.I do no this for a fact.its a lot from prison so who the dumbest. not me I no my facts.
truth

Troy, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2012

Judged:

Theres no Kings in Lincoln Place. A few wannabe's maybe. If they ran across a real group of kings they would be pushing daisies for stealing their reputation. Bunch of pansy ass little Mexican wannabe's.
truth

Troy, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2012

Judged:

facts wrote:
Crypts and blokes came out of California. ms did come out of Mexico and Texas.I do no this for a fact.its a lot from prison so who the dumbest. not me I no my facts.
You dont know shit. MS13 came out of LA. Id say if you are taking info you got from prison then it's you who is the dumbest POS around. Like prison is somewhere smart people flock. Dipshit.

“Try my Troll House cookies!”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2012

truth wrote:
<quoted text>
You dont know shit. MS13 came out of LA. Id say if you are taking info you got from prison then it's you who is the dumbest POS around. Like prison is somewhere smart people flock. Dipshit.
thumbs up to you!

and he also misspelled "crips"
holly

Collinsville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2012

the white power ranger wrote:
<quoted text>
thumbs up to you!
and he also misspelled "crips"
The "WPR" AND "BILLDO" have a thing going,anybody know about this?
what I think

Collinsville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2012

WideWilliam25 wrote:
<quoted text> um heroin doesnt just pop up. gangs bring the drugs along with other shitbums
Well that is not true thing kids are not the ones bringing the drugs into Granite City I can assure you that they do not have that kinda of connection for sure, but if there wasn't so many dope heads in Granite then it might keep the so called gangsters as you all call them out and trust me they are all oneabees they aint many if any that are really part of any real gang
meeee 3

Granite City, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

underarock wrote:
Is this for real? Since when are there gangs in town? I must be really shelterd lol and for some reason middle school kids dont sound like much of a "gang" to me. amor de rey
you sound like a retarded ass bumblebee
gangs have always been around it just people talk more now and the ones talking aint real the ones not talk are but you will never catch them and its a life style the were kinda forced into and y get out gangs make stupid money and it a big ass family and the stick together and fall together.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Granite City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 8 min JoseBobTheIllinoi... 49,371
Why Are Men Buttheads! (Mar '11) 1 hr denise 32
ron nation 2 hr curious 18
Big lots 6 hr georgemcfly 10
Fencing Installers 10 hr fencing 3
FX KAOS bike stolen from Mallard Trailer Park 10 hr mahz 5
Whats up with all these heroine addicts living ... (Apr '10) 10 hr just me 40
2 die from overdoses in Madison County Tue Crystal_Clear722 57
total metals Mon georgemcfly 14

Search the Granite City Forum:
•••

Excessive Heat Warning for Madison County was issued at August 27 at 3:49PM CDT

•••