Since: Jan 11

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2011

Here lately I see gangs are everywhere. Drive through state park or fairmont city and look at all the graffiti. Had a shooting last week and breakins all the time. Now theyre moving into pontoon beach and gc. Mostly mexicans. What cam we do?!?!?

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2011

I hear my middle school aged son talk about a gang called the Latin Kings. I just kinda laughed it off like this isnt Cali we dont have gangs, but then I heard it is true from alot of kids at the middle school.
Bill Jamison

Dewey, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2011

Judged:

gcgyrl wrote:
I hear my middle school aged son talk about a gang called the Latin Kings. I just kinda laughed it off like this isnt Cali we dont have gangs, but then I heard it is true from alot of kids at the middle school.
If you truly have Latin Kings there and they are chartered by the Chicago originals your murder rate will go up exponentially.

Collinsville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2011

Judged:

Gangs are everywhere. And yes Latin kings are here. Along with cv155 and I heard a couple ms13 members. The kings are living near west granite I heard. We need to get a grip on this before this area goes to hell

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2011

A kid at the middle school is bragging that him and his big brother are in the gang and making threats against other students is serious. Like I said I thought it was a joke. My kid has not gone to a few of the dances because of threats made to other students from the gang members or gang members little brothers.
Blackanchors

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2011

Judged:

it's not a gang ese, it's a club
mexicos and afronigs

Jerseyville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2011

Judged:

kill them all & live in peace... they will never act right, 2 stupid & lazy
amor de rey

Granite City, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2011

Judged:

mexicos and afronigs wrote:
kill them all & live in peace... they will never act right, 2 stupid & lazy
you would not say that to my face PINCHE HERRO! COME DOWN TO LINCOLN PLACE BLACK N YELLOW ALL DAY
underarock

Granite City, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2011

Judged:

Is this for real? Since when are there gangs in town? I must be really shelterd lol and for some reason middle school kids dont sound like much of a "gang" to me. amor de rey
you sound like a retarded ass bumblebee
mexicos and afronigs

Jerseyville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2011

Judged:

I probably couldn't say it to your face, I'm probably 2 feet taller than you ese
Blackanchors

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2011

Judged:

amor de rey wrote:
<quoted text>
you would not say that to my face PINCHE HERRO! COME DOWN TO LINCOLN PLACE BLACK N YELLOW ALL DAY
I thought it was yellow in front, brown in back. That way you know how to put on your drawers
Bill Jamison

Dewey, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2011

Judged:

Blackanchors wrote:
it's not a gang ese, it's a club
Club my ass. You deal in drugs, fence stolen property, intimidate/extort from people and in general need eradicated and speak English or go back home. Ese this!
antee

Saint Peters, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2011

You people live under a rock? Plenty of gangs and gang activity in the area. Gangster Disciples are a huge issue in Belleville.. and these morons even go to our schools with their little GD tats on their wrists.
Gangs are allowed and sheltered. Football players in gangs in our schools.. why cant we demand that if youre in a gang, you dont get to play sports?How about : gangs tats.. cover them or youre kicked out? Maybe even follow our own laws and get a gang task force.. since we dont have one. Our genius mayor Eckert says we dont have gangs.. a day after a gang drive by killed Marquise Griffith.. 14 yrs old a day after his birthday in his own front yard. Our police chief admitted gleefully he was a gang member in Chicago when a kid.

This area is going to hell.. and we stand by and watch it without making a whimper becuase its not PC to say NO to gangs and sick criminal cultures that promote them.

I will say this, Ive had plenty of contact with the Latin Kings and they arent so bad as gangs go. They keep to themselves and dont do the drive by, drug selling to children, and mob action on average citizens BS that the gangs like the Disciples do.
Bill Jamison

Dewey, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2011

Judged:

Ask Chicago PD gang unit if they "aren't as bad." The squeaky wheel gets the grease folks, go to school board and city council meetings and TELL them as elected officials what you want then vote them out if they don't contribute.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2011

underarock wrote:
Is this for real? Since when are there gangs in town? I must be really shelterd lol and for some reason middle school kids dont sound like much of a "gang" to me. amor de rey
you sound like a retarded ass bumblebee
There is no age limit for stupidity, I dont think gangs start recruiting the kids in first grade. Middle school is usually where peer pressure starts. How old were some of those school shooters? 11 and 13? They werent gang members and look what happened.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2011

Judged:

Cant wait till conceal carry comes. Then we can finally defend ourselves from these punks.
abc

Glen Carbon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2011

You are all wrong, it is not a club and it is not a gang it is a "NATION"
1man

Granite City, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2011

why don't they worry bout this heroin problem before some small gang activity!
ha Ha HA

Plymouth, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2011

Judged:

UM, Excuse me Mr. Swagger, you are not a "gangster... buy a belt or walk a little faster ok homie?
Oh jeeze

Granite City, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2011

The Latin Kings around here I wouldnt really consider a "gang" surr they might handle drugs and stuff but that can be accounted for alot of people in this town... they are A group a Mexican's that are proud of their ethnicity so they call themselves Latin Kings... true gangs are a tad bit different... just like the kids that go around reppin AB but have black friends? Unless they just got out of prison where the real deal goes down.. or they can attend a one on one fight without having 5 of their "brothers" there to jump in... I would just call this a "group of proud friends that get into trouble"

As for conceal carry, sounds like an oppertunity for alot of "of age" people to get trigger happy...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Granite City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr Virus Infected Th... 49,279
Uneducated Losers 2 hr iBinPharteen 11
Robert & Vindi Kirchner 10 hr Melissa Johnson 5
Brendan Clements (Dec '13) 11 hr REALLY 11
brent 13 hr whoa 3
jessica spink 14 hr The Wizard of Gra... 8
Holiday moblie home park 15 hr never going back 6

Search the Granite City Forum:
•••

Excessive Heat Warning for Madison County was issued at August 23 at 3:40AM CDT

•••
•••
•••