Next Last
honestone

United States

#1 Oct 21, 2012
Who knows what about this guy
Umm

United States

#2 Oct 21, 2012
Don't know much about him but his 'wife' is a liar and a sh8t stirring wh8re...
Annon

United States

#3 Oct 22, 2012
Biggest p.o.s i've ever met, no lie.
Knobby

Fort Scott, KS

#4 Oct 22, 2012
I know he's black and likes white girls. Shocking i know what coon don't like white girls
Tard

Granite City, IL

#5 Oct 22, 2012
Sean Terrel is Far from black
Umm

United States

#6 Oct 22, 2012
Then there are two because the one we are talking about is
Tard

Granite City, IL

#7 Oct 23, 2012
Nope Only one and he isnt black
Annon

Tulsa, OK

#8 Oct 23, 2012
Tard wrote:
Nope Only one and he isnt black
Yea, he most definitely is.
honestone

United States

#10 Oct 28, 2012
Come on now, that's all anyone knows? For real?
mahz

Belleville, IL

#12 Oct 28, 2012
white guy that acts black. Heard he wanted to join New Black Panthers.
honestone

United States

#13 Oct 29, 2012
Mahz, you must not know him cause that doesn't make any sense.
mahz

Saint Louis, MO

#14 Oct 29, 2012
No I dont know him, neither of those comments was made by me. It's someone acting the fool by mimicking me. You're right, it doesn't even make sense.
betrue

United States

#15 Oct 30, 2012
I have known this guy my whole life. And I can tell you he is the scum of the earth. Guys have a code you never mess with your friends old lady or even their ex. Well this pos married his lifelong friends old lady. Granite his friend is shit too but you still don't cross that line. Know her too and am surprised she would stoop so low. She is dumb enough to believe she is "the one". For now she is cause she is his money train. Job, car and house all the sxumbag needs till she gets old to him. He don't know how to be faithful. And he don't know how to take care of his kids.
anon

Prairie Village, KS

#16 Oct 30, 2012
betrue wrote:
I have known this guy my whole life. And I can tell you he is the scum of the earth. Guys have a code you never mess with your friends old lady or even their ex. Well this pos married his lifelong friends old lady. Granite his friend is shit too but you still don't cross that line. Know her too and am surprised she would stoop so low. She is dumb enough to believe she is "the one". For now she is cause she is his money train. Job, car and house all the sxumbag needs till she gets old to him. He don't know how to be faithful. And he don't know how to take care of his kids.
SO TRUE! i'm glad i'm not the only one that sees it.
ibme

United States

#17 Nov 2, 2012
Looser. No other word for him and I to know him and agree with be true. If shelly thinks for a min that she is gonna be the one he's faithful to she's crazy. Known him for many years and being married has never stoped him before. But if she's ok with that and suporrting him that's on her.
hahaha

Corpus Christi, TX

#18 Nov 2, 2012
betrue wrote:
Granite? Try granted, sweetie.
betrue

United States

#19 Nov 2, 2012
Hahaha, I did that on purpose. Certain people know why.
Haha

United States

#20 Nov 2, 2012
I knew it was only a matter of time before he was put on here!
hahaha

United States

#21 Nov 3, 2012
betrue wrote:
Hahaha, I did that on purpose. Certain people know why.
I bet.
Tard

Granite City, IL

#22 Nov 3, 2012
betrue wrote:
you must be a disgruntled fat ass

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Granite City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Granite city cinema 10 min debit 56
Firestick Sale 1 hr Idol Reject 5
Mahz 2 hr mahz 2
Kayla Bogue 6 hr DAaaammmmnnnnn 10
News Women Open up About Abortion in a New HBO Docum... (Aug '16) 9 hr FYI 9
Why do blacks try to justify violence? 10 hr Check it out 8
Fight night 10 hr Tyler Durden 10

Granite City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance