Woman threatens carjacking victim wit...

Woman threatens carjacking victim with alleged HIV needle at Roseville a

There are 3 comments on the Granite Bay Press-Tribune story from Apr 27, 2009, titled Woman threatens carjacking victim with alleged HIV needle at Roseville a. In it, Granite Bay Press-Tribune reports that:

A woman who allegedly carjacked a man by threatening him with a purported HIV-infected needle led police on a wild chase early Saturday that ended in a Granite Bay neighborhood - " and a slew of criminal charges.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Granite Bay Press-Tribune.

jagjit

Santa Maria, CA

#1 May 1, 2009
you are a great american hero.we need more brave people like you so we can keep bad guys off the streets. you should be honored by city officials
keep up good job tara singh
Mechanic45

Huntsville, TN

#3 May 10, 2009
I just wonder what the gun control idiots (that's you, Redwood Burl) would have to say about that?
Red White an Blue

Wartburg, TN

#4 May 15, 2009
Now Theres your gun control at it's finest! And What about that journalism? Nobel Prize candidate or what? The one they chose to interview for an "eye-witness" account of the incident slept through the entire event! Now that took some thought didn't it!?!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Granite Bay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Threat Of Losing Obamacare Turns Some Apolitica... 9 hr USA-1 5
News Affordable Housing Opportunity in Roseville for... Feb 16 Time to find new ... 1
Anyone still using KellerWilliams ? Feb 13 Jeff 1
News Churches without the church (Jun '09) Feb 9 dollarsbil 22
Review: CGA Property Management (Jun '08) Feb 5 rhonnyg3 23
News Anytime Fitness headed to Grass Valley Feb 4 Lee A 1
Zak Ford Folsom BOE President a Lawbreaker Jan 30 wjabbe 2

Granite Bay Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Granite Bay Mortgages