Officials say 2 dead, 4 sick from wild mushrooms
Authorities say two residents of a Northern California assisted living facility have died and four others are hospitalized after eating soup with wild mushrooms.
Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sacramento Bee Newspaper.
“When I Rest... I Rust ”
Since: Apr 07
#1 Nov 11, 2012
Another sad case due to the lack in the "quality control" of a comercially assisted living facility.
The fact that this caregiver was introducing "wild" mushrooms into the facility's nutritional program, should have been a warning sign in that most mushrooms not store bought... are poisonous.
#2 Nov 11, 2012
at least she didn't try to bury them in her yard.
Add your comments below
|Giving driver's licenses to those here illegall...||Sat||HOLLA ISABELLA||3|
|Essential California: How a California driver's...||Sat||07 Mustang||2|
|2 men wanted in armed robbery of Orangevale store||Apr 6||Battle Tested||1|
|hepatitis c denna jensen (Nov '12)||Apr 5||WICKED_RAIDERETTE...||4|
|Review: Duane Lyons Group (Mar '11)||Apr 5||DEBBIE||9|
|placer County courts & the corruption continues (Apr '16)||Apr 4||One of the lucky ...||9|
|Does any body work for takl, how much do you get||Apr 3||Curious George||1|
Find what you want!
Search Granite Bay Forum Now
Copyright © 2017 Topix LLC