McCarty resigns as EUSD superintendent

McCarty resigns as EUSD superintendent

There are 3 comments on the Granite Bay Press-Tribune story from Feb 9, 2011, titled McCarty resigns as EUSD superintendent. In it, Granite Bay Press-Tribune reports that:

Tim McCarty has resigned as superintendent of the Eureka Union School District. Tim McCarty has resigned as superintendent of the Eureka Union School District, effective immediately, according to a press release issued Wednesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Granite Bay Press-Tribune.

Jake

Sacramento, CA

#1 Feb 10, 2011
Soooooo.....what's the deal here? Crazy board or was McCarty a lousy superintenent??
Pug LeBreaux

Foresthill, CA

#2 Feb 10, 2011
Perhaps it just wasn't the right fit. Not as glamorous as finding someone to blame, now is it?
Jake

Rocklin, CA

#3 Feb 12, 2011
An immediate, mid year departure would in my opinion seem to indicate something else at hand. Maybe I'm wrong. No need to make it personal!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Granite Bay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News At EID: Water rate hikes OK'd 18 hr Bob 3
Roseville Music Thread (Sep '15) Sun Musikologist 3
News Giving driver's licenses to those here illegall... Jun 20 spytheweb 5
Noisy neighbors Jun 17 HTH 2
placer County courts & the corruption continues (Apr '16) Jun 12 Phenle 13
Does any body work for takl, how much do you get Jun 12 Mi3keB 2
How Long Does It take to get divorced in Placer... (Oct '10) Jun 3 Tired of the corr... 29

Granite Bay Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Granite Bay Mortgages