MoveOn plans liberal town hall pushba...

MoveOn plans liberal town hall pushback for GOP's McClintock

There are 7 comments on the SF Gate story from Sep 1, 2009, titled MoveOn plans liberal town hall pushback for GOP's McClintock. In it, SF Gate reports that:

First-term GOP Rep. Tom McClintock, R-Sacramento, will have his first-ever town hall meeting at 6 p.m. Tuesday in Granite Bay and it promises to be one for the scrapbook: MoveOn has been bellowing into their liberal megaphone for folks to show up.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at SF Gate.

Silrce

Granite Bay, CA

#1 Sep 1, 2009
They came, they showed up with a couple of people.. maybe 25 out of the 2000 or so in attendance. They all had their catchy slogans, like "Public Option=Affordable Medical Care". They car-pooled up from Berkeley and Davis, none were locals. It really looked pathetic.
After reading from their "prepared statements" they would sneak out the back for the long commute home. Stay there next time and go to your own community's town hall meeting...OOPS... Can't... The LIB congressman are scared and cancelling everything.
Zuluu

Roseville, CA

#2 Sep 2, 2009
I actually felt sorry for them and their little professionally printed liberal signs after I stopped laughing. I thought they'll probably be pretty uncomfortable in their little teeny tiny cars on that long drive home....Oh wait a sec......nope....still laughing.
libs are scared

Fullerton, CA

#3 Sep 4, 2009
I hear they bite!
Well---

Springfield, MA

#5 Oct 21, 2009
You could always try calling seven eight two nine six eight four.
Torchwood

Hesperia, CA

#6 Dec 29, 2009
Silrce wrote:
They came, they showed up with a couple of people.. maybe 25 out of the 2000 or so in attendance. They all had their catchy slogans, like "Public Option=Affordable Medical Care". They car-pooled up from Berkeley and Davis, none were locals. It really looked pathetic.
After reading from their "prepared statements" they would sneak out the back for the long commute home. Stay there next time and go to your own community's town hall meeting...OOPS... Can't... The LIB congressman are scared and cancelling everything.
Plenty of the Democrats canceled because they were afraid of the average American!
yep

Scott City, MO

#7 Apr 7, 2011
i agree
Sedgewick P Hunsacker

Roseville, CA

#8 Apr 10, 2011
Torchwood wrote:
<quoted text>Plenty of the Democrats canceled because they were afraid of the average American!
Glad all them commie bastards got out of town. They might get away with that bullcrap in Berkley or San Fransico but they shit dont fly up here thats all she wrote. We do got one of there own kind in the White House but 2012 is coming pretty soon and we red blooded American patriots got to get our shit tohgether and take it back from the librals once and for all or mark my words we are all going to be paying for free rubbers and anus grease for homosexals who can marry each other and there horses and free abortions for ever slut that want one and will be forced to feed our kids vegitarian crap 3 meals a day. Thank God we got peoples like Tom Maclintock to stand up for us and America. God bless him and all you too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Granite Bay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anybody know Leilani Herr. Jan 20 Dave 1
News Home Front: Loan prepayment penalty angers borr... (Jul '08) Jan 19 Blueyss 2
Urgent Carr Clinics Jan 18 Ronnie 1
Need to know Jan 14 silly billy 2
code enforcement Jan 12 ttme1 2
Change child molestation statute of limitations Jan 12 crushed spirit 1
placer County courts & the corruption continues (Apr '16) Jan 11 Haley ferguson 15

Granite Bay Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Granite Bay Mortgages