Press-Tribune calling for light displays

Press-Tribune calling for light displays

There are 2 comments on the Granite Bay Press-Tribune story from Dec 5, 2008, titled Press-Tribune calling for light displays. In it, Granite Bay Press-Tribune reports that:

The Press-Tribune is looking for a few good Christmas light displays. Do you know of a house, court or neighborhood that puts on an impressive twinklefest? We're compiling a list of must-visit spots in ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Granite Bay Press-Tribune.

Imelda macias

Sacramento, CA

#1 Dec 12, 2008
Our court which is in West Roseville is a must see.Striker Court is transformed into Candy Cane Ln.for Christmas.Our displays of candy canes on our lawns are hand made and always enjoyed by the walkers who come through in the evenings.There is a 15 foot lighted musical tree tuned to station 88.5 for your enjoyment in your car.A 30 foot lighted tree and beatiful twinkling lights to brighten any child's face.Did I forget to mention free candy canes for the little ones!Merry Christmas To All!..
Lincoln Lara

Visalia, CA

#2 Jul 4, 2009
Hum...

I think Lincoln Hills has great homes filled with displays and they go on from one sub division to the next. I like Ginger Bread Lane. Way more going on than just one court. So many people participate in the community! Wonderful for the kids. Music is extremely festive! So next year take a drive out to Lincoln Hills!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Granite Bay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Giving driver's licenses to those here illegall... Wed spud 8
looking to trade my $200 surroubd sound headpho... Jul 21 Nomsain69 1
What Is El Dorado Hills About? (Mar '08) Jul 17 Realone 25
looking for witness to an accident Jul 13 ALM 1
fast and reliable pain n anxiety meds (Jan '15) Jul 6 HookerTing 4
Crystal (Nov '16) Jul 1 Lost_not_found 2
Review: Duane Lyons Group (Mar '11) Apr '17 DEBBIE 9

Granite Bay Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance