Dress Less Brides After Bridal Boutique Closes

Dress boutique closes leaving brides without their gowns. 185 Most young ladies dream of walking down the aisle in a beautiful gown on their wedding day but for two Northern California brides that dream has ... Full Story
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Not Suprised mom

Sacramento, CA

#66 Jan 18, 2010
Brandi wrote:
Are any of you planning to do a lawsuit against this woman? I see so many responses and they are all the same, it seems we all went through the same thing and unfortunately it took this long for something to happen. I wish I wasn’t one of you ladies but unfortunately I was too. I ordered a dress in Jan 06 it came in Feb 07 after they said 6-8 months. I was married in December 07 and was lucky enough to have an understanding fiancé(at the time) to go and get me another dress, something he should have never had to do. Yes ladies you read that right my dress came in 3 months after my wedding.
If any one of you plans on doing anything please email me softballgirl50@hotmail.com I would love to have some satisfaction out of this.
I am a mother of a child whom attended school with the owners (Sandy) daughter...& last i heard daughter is living with her in Carmel,CA where the new bridal store is!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Granite Bay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is it Time to Replace Sheriff Bonner? 11 hr Quigly 1
Rio Linda pastor arrested for child molestation (Dec '10) 15 hr ANON 6
feel good 15 hr ANON 2
The homeless woman at Royer Park (Oct '09) 16 hr ANON 29
Roseville Scumbag Robert De Los Santos Arrested... 16 hr ANON 4
Shooting in Sacramento and Auburn Fri Cncrnd 1
Fair oaks explosion (Jan '13) Oct 18 goldseekers4 9
Granite Bay Dating
Find my Match

Granite Bay Jobs