Lauren Forcella: Mom speechless over ...

Lauren Forcella: Mom speechless over daughter having sex at home

There are 33 comments on the Orange Co. Register story from Feb 1, 2009, titled Lauren Forcella: Mom speechless over daughter having sex at home. In it, Orange Co. Register reports that:

Dear Straight Talk: I caught my daughter having sex Saturday night - while my husband and I were home.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orange Co. Register.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Girl

Seattle, WA

#1 Feb 1, 2009
What is the big deal? At least they are doing it at home and not on some roof, in the park or even at school! Most kids are having sex like crazy starting from around 13 today. Parents need to stop all this BS abstenence preaching already, and help get their kids on birth control.
Dude

Niagara Falls, NY

#2 Feb 2, 2009
Girl wrote:
What is the big deal? At least they are doing it at home and not on some roof, in the park or even at school! Most kids are having sex like crazy starting from around 13 today. Parents need to stop all this BS abstenence preaching already, and help get their kids on birth control.
I couldn't agree more with that statement girl. It's the worst when dads get all pissed about it cause they would have had loads of sex given the opportunity at that age.
Girl

Seattle, WA

#3 Feb 2, 2009
Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
I couldn't agree more with that statement girl. It's the worst when dads get all pissed about it cause they would have had loads of sex given the opportunity at that age.
No kidding. My friend's dad can not handle the fact that his 3 daughters are all having sex with boys! Funny thing is that he got their mom pregnant when he was just 16!
Shane dad

Miami, FL

#5 Feb 9, 2009
Girl wrote:
What is the big deal? At least they are doing it at home and not on some roof, in the park or even at school! Most kids are having sex like crazy starting from around 13 today. Parents need to stop all this BS abstinence preaching already, and help get their kids on birth control.
My daughter moved in with me and my wife when she was 12yrs old.My wife found out that she was having sex with boys already and was very promiscuous.
I freaked out at first wanting to ground her to her room and shot anyone with a dick who came to our house.My wife told me that her cat was out of the bag already "meaning she was already having sex and liking it"so I wasnt going to be able to stop it my wife was more concerned with preventing my daughter from getting pregnant.Or like you said having sex in the woods or in a place less appealing.It took me a few days to calm down till I finally talked to my daughter about it I had brought a bunch of condoms all sizes Sm med large x large lol.I told her I knew she was having sex and I wasnt approving of it but if she was going to have it make sure you stay on the pills your step mom got you and use the condoms to help prevent you from getting a disease.I told her if she was going to have sex do it in your room not out in the woods or ect.My daughter laugh when she looked thru the bag and seen the xtra large condoms.I wasnt sure how this would work out but shes 14yrs old know and isnt pregnent and she discuss any problems she has with us and is very open alot more than any of my freinds are with there kidds.
Shane dad

Miami, FL

#6 Feb 9, 2009
Girl wrote:
<quoted text> No kidding. My friend's dad can not handle the fact that his 3 daughters are all having sex with boys! Funny thing is that he got their mom pregnant when he was just 16!
how old are your freinds the 3 daughters?

“PRETTY IN INK”

Since: Jan 09

Sac Town

#7 Feb 9, 2009
Girl wrote:
The "big deal" is that children should not be having sex. Although I agree that birth control should be discussed, children should be taught that sex is not child's play.

“Take a picture "Click Click"”

Since: Nov 08

Miami baby!

#8 Feb 9, 2009
nice azz
Jim

Wenonah, NJ

#9 Feb 9, 2009
B- For- Briana wrote:
nice azz
nice body i like it alot

“PRETTY IN INK”

Sac Town

#10 Feb 9, 2009
B- For- Briana wrote:
nice azz
I might say the same to you ;)
Jim

Wenonah, NJ

#11 Feb 9, 2009
Jennie27 wrote:
<quoted text>
I might say the same to you ;)
o yes i like it nice legs
Jim

Wenonah, NJ

#12 Feb 9, 2009
let see more of your body
Girl

Seattle, WA

#13 Feb 9, 2009
Jennie27 wrote:
<quoted text>
The "big deal" is that children should not be having sex. Although I agree that birth control should be discussed, children should be taught that sex is not child's play.
Yeah, and people should not be getting fat either! What's with this dumb "should not be" attitude? You cannot stop kids from getting horny, especially when sex is all over the damn internet and media today. Once a girl starts having sex, she wants it all the time, and boys are horny 24/7! Face facts already, and just accept that kids are gonna do it no matter what you older people say. Then, just try to make sure they are doing it safely.
Jim

Wenonah, NJ

#14 Feb 9, 2009
B- For- Briana wrote:
nice azz
man what a body have e-mail let talk more

“PRETTY IN INK”

Sac Town

#15 Feb 9, 2009
Girl wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah, and people should not be getting fat either! What's with this dumb "should not be" attitude? You cannot stop kids from getting horny, especially when sex is all over the damn internet and media today. Once a girl starts having sex, she wants it all the time, and boys are horny 24/7! Face facts already, and just accept that kids are gonna do it no matter what you older people say. Then, just try to make sure they are doing it safely.
My opinion may differ from yours, but why does it have to be "dumb" to suggest what kids should not do? When I have kids I will raise them to respect their bodies and not have sex until they are mature enough to understand it's full concequences. However, I will also teach them about their birth control options.

I won't expect my kids to drink before they are 21 either, but if they have been drinking,(under age) to call for a ride and not drive themselves.

n Y

#16 Feb 9, 2009
hi jennie u have msn or yahoo?

“PRETTY IN INK”

Sac Town

#17 Feb 9, 2009
merkureme wrote:
hi jennie u have msn or yahoo?
Yes, but not for sharing here.
sharon

Russia

#18 Feb 10, 2009
Girl wrote:
telling it like it is!

with adult hormones she need birth control.
who are parents to moralize over sex and babies?
pot calling the kettle there.
Nobody

Birmingham, UK

#19 Feb 10, 2009
I understand everyone that says they'll do it anyway, just make sure they don't get pregnant, what's the big deal. But how would you like the idea of your 14 year old daughter giving guys blowjobs down the alleyway. Or how about a nice big facial, or a nice gangbang, do you really think these are the kind of activities for kids?

I believe teenagers should have sex, only if they are mature enough, which most teenagers aren't. But I also believe that teenagers should be well educated about contraception, STD's and other risks of sex.

Since: Jun 08

Southampton, UK

#20 Feb 10, 2009
Girl wrote:
<quoted text> No kidding. My friend's dad can not handle the fact that his 3 daughters are all having sex with boys! Funny thing is that he got their mom pregnant when he was just 16!
So? Maybe he just wants his kids to enjoy being young a bit longer than he was able to, before they get themselves weighed down with the responsibilities of parenthood?
Girl

Seattle, WA

#21 Feb 10, 2009
Nobody wrote:
I understand everyone that says they'll do it anyway, just make sure they don't get pregnant, what's the big deal. But how would you like the idea of your 14 year old daughter giving guys blowjobs down the alleyway. Or how about a nice big facial, or a nice gangbang, do you really think these are the kind of activities for kids?
I believe teenagers should have sex, only if they are mature enough, which most teenagers aren't. But I also believe that teenagers should be well educated about contraception, STD's and other risks of sex.
BJs? Facials? What you are describing are just normal parts of sexual foreplay. In fact, kids are informed in sex ed that oral and anal sex can be alternatives to intercourse and a way to prevent pregnancies.
Join Free

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Granite Bay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
feel good (Oct '14) 7 hr Gooda 3
Placer County murder never solved 8 hr Anonymous 1
News Fewer students eat school lunches as menus get ... Aug 20 Serratus Anterior 26
News Toddler declared brain-dead back in U.S.; paren... Aug 19 Mercy 1
Judge Francis A. Kearney / Placer County Judici... (Jan '13) Aug 15 PlacerVictem 21
How broke was the Clinton family without White ... Aug 12 combat veteran 1
Orangevale trashiest town ever (Dec '14) Aug 10 combat veteran 5

Granite Bay Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Granite Bay Mortgages