Who do you support for U.S. Senate in California in 2010?

Posted in the Granite Bay Forum

Comments (Page 158)

Showing posts 3,141 - 3,160 of6,126
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
TiddyBowl

Glendora, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

I see the sewer pipe Republicans have brought back the "oldies but goodies" to clogg the blog.

The big senate is back?
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Saw the film Lincoln this weekend, great film!

It was kind of fun to see the reversals of then and today, back then Republicans were the liberals, radical republicans were the radical liberals, Democrats were the extreme conservatives.

Republicans wanted to remove statesí rights and put all power in the federal government, while democrats defended statesí rights.

Republicans were the party of big federal government.

It was interesting to watch and think of how things have changed.
The Mad Man

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

What does my opinion count for? I voted and none of my candidates got enough votes to make a difference. They are all corrupted one way or another and have some interest group behind them. How do we believe in politicians who have better medical care, better jobs, better housing, and better income with less threats to their job security when we as a nation face constant uncertainty and turmoil?
What special interest group do I join to make a difference?

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh THIS was written in the paper eh? Just look at YOUR EXACT WORDS:
"Frankly I'm shocked that 36 percent will vote for the Democrat/Marxists, I guess those would be the Jewish, Mexican and African American Doctors. Stuck on Stupid"
I doubt that even the Washington Times, Fox News or Rush Limbaugh would go that far in expressing their deep seated hatred and bigotry in public even if they privately believe it (which they probably do!)
Nope this is the true RiccardoFire speaking from his heart folks! He'll be in church on Sunday though! Praise the Lord but God damn all those people who don't look and think like us! Amen y'all!
Hey faker, I could post how many times u talk about Rush's butt and poop and talking about getting off. How do u think that makes u looK? The last comment on the news story was a comment, sorry if I included that. Don't have a fit, loser and faker. Isn't Godfry working good for you?

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Big D wrote:
Saw the film Lincoln this weekend, great film!
It was kind of fun to see the reversals of then and today, back then Republicans were the liberals, radical republicans were the radical liberals, Democrats were the extreme conservatives.
Republicans wanted to remove statesí rights and put all power in the federal government, while democrats defended statesí rights.
Republicans were the party of big federal government.
It was interesting to watch and think of how things have changed.
After the war, the Southern view was that Lincoln and the Republicans were responsible for ending slavery, the war, and the destruction of the South. So, the South became known as the "Solid South" meaning it was almost totally Democratic while the rest of the country was more two-party oriented. Don't base all your facts from a movie, watch a documentary, not a movie....lol..but for idiots like you that might be your best reality of Lincoln.

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Did the White House Blackmail General Petraeus to Support a Cover Story?

When Did the President Really Learn About the Petraeus Affair?

If the President Ordered that Personnel Be Secured, Why Werenít They?

Are Even Larger Cover-ups Being Hidden From Congress?

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

The Mad Man wrote:
What does my opinion count for? I voted and none of my candidates got enough votes to make a difference. They are all corrupted one way or another and have some interest group behind them. How do we believe in politicians who have better medical care, better jobs, better housing, and better income with less threats to their job security when we as a nation face constant uncertainty and turmoil?
What special interest group do I join to make a difference?
Well said, most of us know both sides are corrupt, it's funny to argue with the fools that think one party is superior to another and are acting cocky after the election as if the people that didn't vote the same as they did should shut up.

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>If they want to be left alone, why to they kill people of other religions in other countries like Phil? Thailand? Indonesia and others? Let's base everything on the ex cia guy. It is useless? So they can't fire it. lol....
An Israeli baby recovers from a Hamas rocket attack
that left three others dead. Islamic terrorists have
fired over 1000 missiles at Jewish population
centers this year in an attempt to provoke a response.
War is good for Hamas, bad for Palestinians.
2012.11.18 (Jammu, India)- One person is killed when fundamentalists throw a grenade into a wine shop....if only India would leave them alone....lol
Hamas and other terrorist organizations in Gaza have fired more than 150 rockets in recent days. Civilians and many Israeli soldiers have been wounded and damage has been caused to property. More than one million citizens live under the constant threat of terrorism. This situation must stop.
By continuously smuggling weapons, Hamas and Islamic Jihad have turned Gaza into a frontline Iranian outpost Ö(Jabariís) killing sends a message to Hamas elements in Gaza that if they continue to promote terror activity against the State of Israel Ė they will be terminated
ask the ex cia what jihad means to them? http://islam-watch.org/HistoryOfJihad/index.h...
because they are pissed off buddy.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

RiccardoFire wrote:
Did the White House Blackmail General Petraeus to Support a Cover Story?
If the President Ordered that Personnel Be Secured, Why Werenít They?
Are Even Larger Cover-ups Being Hidden From Congress?
I don't give a shit.

Can't Congress find something useful to do?

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
because they are pissed off buddy.
In that case they should be allowed to kill the rest of us that are not Muslims. lol..

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't give a shit.
Can't Congress find something useful to do?
no kidding, who cares about Stevens anyways....lol...

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

The native Americans are pissed off too, that should give them the right to start shooting bombs....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>no kidding, who cares about Stevens anyways....lol...
Here is the situation.

1. If we withdrew our ambassador it would be tantamount to abandoning the country.

2. Protecting our people in the volatile Middle East is impossible. Keep in mind how easy it was for the opposition to kill 250 military people in on incident.

3. He was a hero who stayed at his post knowing he might be killed.

Don't you think we should hold a celebration of his life and honor him rather than engage in the pettiness and partisan squabbling?

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

The charmer-in-chief: Obama gets flirty as he schmoozes with Thai prime minister on first stop of historic Asia visit

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-22349...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

RiccardoFire wrote:
The native Americans are pissed off too, that should give them the right to start shooting bombs....
Many tried but failed. They were using stone age technology and what arms they could muster against technologically superior forces. The Palestinians will be crushed by Israeli forces. He don't need to do anything. It is a given.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>After the war, the Southern view was that Lincoln and the Republicans were responsible for ending slavery, the war, and the destruction of the South. So, the South became known as the "Solid South" meaning it was almost totally Democratic while the rest of the country was more two-party oriented. Don't base all your facts from a movie, watch a documentary, not a movie....lol..but for idiots like you that might be your best reality of Lincoln.
You could not even come close kiddo to my knowledge of that war, the build up to it and the after effects of it

I donít personally give a dram what an ignoramus like you thinks about the fact that I saw a movie this weekend that I enjoyed.

As an obvious watcher of Faux news and a fan of the High as a kite Rush Limbaugh show, donít pretend for a moment that you know anything more than anyone else here does.

What I found enjoyable about that film was the very true reversals of ideologies that have taken place with the 2 political parties from that time to this one, if you would like to know more about that I suggest you go to the public library and do a little reading on the subject.

My post was in general to other folks that read this particular form, not specifically you.
Dehdrates

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Now we have seen the 100 idiots penning their names to a stupity petition.

Those pesky Republican Hooks have been sneaking around and are trying to forment more chaos since they were shot down in 2012 election cycle.

The power lends it's self to the victor, the losers take the hind quarters.

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Many tried but failed. They were using stone age technology and what arms they could muster against technologically superior forces. The Palestinians will be crushed by Israeli forces. He don't need to do anything. It is a given.
amen bro, let's hope all the people go back a thousand years and re-live history...keep up the fight....lol....

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

RiccardoSucks wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously not you! You were jerking off and cumming all over yourself at the news on the attack on the Embassy. You and Mitty only wished the body count could have been higher!
It's obvious the person I was responding to doesn't. I was what? I wished what? You really need to take your meds. If you were so concerned, why do u want it to go away?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 3,141 - 3,160 of6,126
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Granite Bay Discussions

Search the Granite Bay Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 29 min REPENT JUDGES REPENT 200,223
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 47 min Sins of the Father 4,855
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) 1 hr The right is wrong 2,225
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 4 hr RiccardoFire 7,816
Review: Sacramento Learning Tree Academy 7 hr Disappointedmom 19
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) Fri This topics peaked 15,911
Jury deadlocked in Madsen murder trial (Mar '09) Jul 7 concerned 8
•••
•••
•••
•••

Granite Bay Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Granite Bay People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE