Prosecutor Implies Woman Accused in Hit and Run Was Under Influ...

In a courtroom filled with the victim's family and friends, a Folsom woman accused in a fatal hit and run pleaded not guilty Tuesday afternoon. Full Story
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
PISSED OFF

Sacramento, CA

#1 Sep 25, 2007
we should send this drunken piece of tax payers money back to where she came from. If she was born in the USA then at least send her back to where her ancestors came from.
What a waste of tax-payers money!!!
bored

Sacramento, CA

#2 Sep 25, 2007
The accusation is not the least bit surprising. Why else would she wait to come forward? Any sober person would realize they had HIT SOMETHING, and take full responsibility for their actions.

Hope she pays a heavy price.
yep

United States

#3 Sep 25, 2007
look at the red nose im sure she was on the sauce
shatap

Pleasanton, CA

#4 Sep 25, 2007
How the hell do any of you know what happened that night? How do you know she was drinking? Maybe she was just scared. Could be she was scared because the girl she hit was in the street where she wasn't supposed to be? But anyway just asking questions because everybody always jumps to conclusions based on the media reports and makes judgements without knowing the facts.
Bob

Grass Valley, CA

#5 Sep 25, 2007
shatap wrote:
How the hell do any of you know what happened that night? How do you know she was drinking? Maybe she was just scared. Could be she was scared because the girl she hit was in the street where she wasn't supposed to be? But anyway just asking questions because everybody always jumps to conclusions based on the media reports and makes judgements without knowing the facts.
how weak
Concerned Parent

Granite Bay, CA

#6 Sep 25, 2007
My prayers and thoughts are with the Parker family. They have to live through the horrific pain of losing their beautiful daughter over and over again every time they read the newspaper or turn on the news and hear about what this "monster" did to Courtney. My son was a good friend of Courtney's and it broke my heart to see him and his friends upset again upon hearing about the arrest. They had plans for the summer and that monster took it away from all of them with her decison to drive while intoxicated. That monster knew she was wrong, why else would she have run like a coward and not stop to help an innocent victim. Like another person wrote earlier....It runs in the family. You'd think she had learned from her son's mistake.
dale

Sacramento, CA

#7 Sep 25, 2007
shatap wrote:
Well, first off pedestrians have the right of way and second, hit and run is still hit and run whether your scared, drunk, or just don't feel like stoping.
Sacra

United States

#8 Sep 25, 2007
Wow from what i read on these boards all crimes are committed by mexican and black gang memvers..Now that a WHITE person is accused its funny how the topic gets little response.
disgusted

Sacramento, CA

#9 Sep 25, 2007
People's conclusions really piss me off. She WAS born in this country and the picture was taken at the time of arrest.....this last week. I feel horrible for the family, but I also know that accidents happen. Let a jury decide her guilt or innocence. Only fools make foolish comments.
Linda

Sacramento, CA

#10 Sep 25, 2007
shatap wrote:
Could you go post on another forum? Or post when the stuff wears off that you're obviously smoking. Thank you.
Red Meat

Sutter Creek, CA

#11 Sep 25, 2007
Sacra wrote:
Wow from what i read on these boards all crimes are committed by mexican and black gang memvers..Now that a WHITE person is accused its funny how the topic gets little response.
I bet a black guy forced her to drink some thunderbird...and a Mexican forced her to drive drunk

Hows that for a response you race baiter

“Educate everyone.”

Since: Aug 07

Sacramento, California

#12 Sep 25, 2007
Prosecutors can think anything they want. It crossed my mind that she was probably drunk too, BUT without a blood alcohol level how they going to proof it?

“Educate everyone.”

Since: Aug 07

Sacramento, California

#13 Sep 25, 2007
Sacra wrote:
Hey....if she was also young and cute half of us would be downtown posting her bail.

(Was that what you wanted to hear?)
melindad

United States

#14 Sep 25, 2007
She had already told the chp that she was in Auburn at a restaurant that evening & she even admitted to having a glass of wine. She was driving back to Folsom when she took the life of a beautiful young lady. If you saw the picture of her car which the Sacramento Bee posted, you would know at the time what you hit wasn't a small animal like she originally claimed. There was major right front end damage. The headlamp was busted out & the window is broken in the lower right hand side. She has already pleaded NOT GUILTY. Go figure. The most time she could get would be 4 years. Hopefully when she gets out, her life will be taken away by a drunk driver too. No decent, sober, moral human being would hit someone, have that much damage to their vehicle & drive off. She was inebriated - end of story. When she pulled into the garage that night, she knew exactly what she did, especially after watching the news.
Linda

Sacramento, CA

#15 Sep 25, 2007
Red Meat wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet a black guy forced her to drink some thunderbird...and a Mexican forced her to drive drunk
LMFAO!!!!!
ScapLadybug

Roseville, CA

#16 Sep 25, 2007
How in the world can anyone find a post about a young girl losing her life a place to crack racial jokes? This is why you get no respect. Because too many people use the race card when it's not appropriate.
Roll on the floor and laugh your lack of morals off, moron.
Linda

Sacramento, CA

#17 Sep 25, 2007
ScapLadybug wrote:
How in the world can anyone find a post about a young girl losing her life a place to crack racial jokes? This is why you get no respect. Because too many people use the race card when it's not appropriate.
Roll on the floor and laugh your lack of morals off, moron.
Get off your high horse. I don't think anyone here is making light of the fact a young girl lost her life due to and old, crazy, drunk bitch. The other poster was NOT making a racial joke. You need to REREAD and this time, please TRY to comprehend? Is that asking too much?
Maddie

United States

#18 Sep 25, 2007
Fours years is not long enough for taking this young girls life away. I can gurantee the coward who hit her was drunk and that is why she went home, to sleep it off. She left a young lady in the streets to die. Four years is not long enough!! Then to top it all off, her son a few years back also killed a 15 year old!! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THAT FAMILY? DRINKING PROBLEM WITH NO MORALS OR VALUES
friend

Citrus Heights, CA

#19 Sep 25, 2007
disgusted wrote:
People's conclusions really piss me off. She WAS born in this country and the picture was taken at the time of arrest.....this last week. I feel horrible for the family, but I also know that accidents happen. Let a jury decide her guilt or innocence. Only fools make foolish comments.
Acccident! Drinking and driving is no accident. Swirving 10 ft off the road is no accisdent. She admits that she hit something and now she pleads not guilty.

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#20 Sep 25, 2007
Red Meat wrote:
<quoted text>
lol - this board is getting fun to read

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Granite Bay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 2 hr Bucketeers 7,967
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 7 hr do it here 16,011
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Mon El SupremoS 201,038
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Sep 28 No Time for Tea 5,084
Roseville Scumbag Robert De Los Santos Arrested... Sep 27 Mark 2
Man pleads guilty to rape, murder of teen in Ci... Sep 26 Disgusted 2
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) Sep 21 theos 2,275

Granite Bay Jobs

Granite Bay People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Granite Bay News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Granite Bay

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]