Comments
1 - 12 of 12 Comments Last updated Jan 21, 2013
Joe

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jan 17, 2013
 
Is it legal to buy marijuana in Grand Rapids now? What about medical? If so where, how and best place? Can anyone assist?
free thinker

Berkley, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jan 17, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

No, it's not legal to buy in Grand Rapids now. For Medical, you need a Medical Marijuana card. Given all the gang (and drug) related shootings in GR the past month, you might want to reconsider your purchasing plans or it could come with a side order or hot lead.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jan 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

free thinker wrote:
No, it's not legal to buy in Grand Rapids now. For Medical, you need a Medical Marijuana card. Given all the gang (and drug) related shootings in GR the past month, you might want to reconsider your purchasing plans or it could come with a side order or hot lead.
Violence is just not a part of the marijuana culture....
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Chelsea, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jan 18, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Violence is just not a part of the marijuana culture....
Tell that to the victims of the Cartels in Mexico.

Since: Mar 09

Grandville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jan 18, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Violence is just not a part of the marijuana culture....
Maybe not for you, the end user of it.
But it is for the people that got it to you.
Unless you grow your own.
We all know that down in Florida, it's just a drug free happy zone without any drug related crimes,
but things are different here.
Most violence IS drug related!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jan 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Not pot related....talk to a cop sometime....people on pot usually are docile as hell....Jim, i haven't smoked in years, but your cheapshots are cute, but sad.....
Dumb Blue

Lady Lake, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jan 19, 2013
 
Dumbass Forever wrote:
Not pot related....talk to a cop sometime....people on pot usually are docile as hell....Jim, i haven't smoked in years, but your cheapshots are cute, but sad.....
You are excellent proof of someone who smoked pot!

Since: Mar 09

Grandville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jan 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Go Blue Forever wrote:
Not pot related....talk to a cop sometime....people on pot usually are docile as hell....Jim, i haven't smoked in years, but your cheapshots are cute, but sad.....
You did set yourself up on that one.
As far as talkin to a "cop" ...got that covered.
My cousin is one,... and sometimrs I get to go for s ride.
You would be surprised!
LOL,.... you say that drug's are not a factor.....
Good luck with thst argument.
Sassy

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jan 20, 2013
 
You mentioned "drugs" which "drugs" are you referring to. There are a lot of dangerous "drugs" out there, including prescription "drugs". Be more specific. Unless it is a cop on a huge "pot" bust, the danger is not that bad, unless, of course, you are referring to the more dangerous "drugs".
Gville Jim wrote:
<quoted text>You did set yourself up on that one.
As far as talkin to a "cop" ...got that covered.
My cousin is one,... and sometimrs I get to go for s ride.
You would be surprised!
LOL,.... you say that drug's are not a factor.....
Good luck with thst argument.
Ghost of Chucky Heston

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jan 20, 2013
 
Gville Jim wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe not for you, the end user of it.
But it is for the people that got it to you.
Unless you grow your own.
We all know that down in Florida, it's just a drug free happy zone without any drug related crimes,
but things are different here.
Most violence IS drug related!
Most of the local good pot is grown here dimwit. The people that got it to you are probably your neighbor, your usher at church or the guy who rang up your groceries. Don't fool yourself, the people who grow pot aren't anymore dangerous than anyone else.
Ghost of Chucky Heston

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jan 20, 2013
 
Gville Jim wrote:
<quoted text>You did set yourself up on that one.
As far as talkin to a "cop" ...got that covered.
My cousin is one,... and sometimrs I get to go for s ride.
You would be surprised!
LOL,.... you say that drug's are not a factor.....
Good luck with thst argument.
I know 3 cops 2 GR and 1 KCSD. Two of the three won't bust anyone with under a half ounce who has a clean record. They make them dump it. They aren't worried about pot dealers or pot heads. Meth, anything cocaine related and designer drugs are their main concern. They say its an epidemic in this area like most the country.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jan 21, 2013
 
Gville Jim wrote:
<quoted text>You did set yourself up on that one.
As far as talkin to a "cop" ...got that covered.
My cousin is one,... and sometimrs I get to go for s ride.
You would be surprised!
LOL,.... you say that drug's are not a factor.....
Good luck with thst argument.
I am speaking specifically about marijuana, please don't spin my point....i say again, use of marijuana generally, doe's not promote aggressive behavior.....now, that does'nt mean dealers are NEVER violent or that people NEVER have fought, but it is a very rare event....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Grandville Discussions

Search the Grandville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Juneteenth - " celebrating the end of slavery 46 min Oneal 799
New Year's Rapist Takes Plea Deal 7 hr Batch 37 Pain Is Good 1
Is Terri Lynn Land a slumlord? (Jan '12) 9 hr Shes awful 79
When will the poledancer grow a set? 11 hr Jim 4
Local News Women (Apr '09) 19 hr Red Wood 2,294
What about the Malaysian jetliner? Tue Gville Jim 56
Fifth Third Bank loses $202 million (Jul '08) Tue JACK 216
•••
•••
•••
Grandville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Grandville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Grandville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Grandville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Grandville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••