Bob

Big Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2013

Something the ultra conservative fanatics WON'T talk about.....

http://www.politico.com/story/2013/12/nevade-...

Imagine if other Governors had the ability to rise above the howls of the baggers and actually tried to help their citizens.
Really

Wyoming, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2013

Judged:

One Governor is following the law. Michigan has increased the Medicaid access as well Bob. Perhaps you should take advantage? Please, tell us who is paying for this though?
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2013

Judged:

Really wrote:
One Governor is following the law. Michigan has increased the Medicaid access as well Bob. Perhaps you should take advantage? Please, tell us who is paying for this though?
Isn't it nice to see that one of the clueless drones decided to respond with a nonsensical reply......
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Brighton, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2013

Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't it nice to see that one of the clueless drones decided to respond with a nonsensical reply......
Really read the article and I can tell you only read the pictures and once again you mistakenly interpreted the reasoning behind his decision...... Read the articles you post...... Youngsters these days..... Even Masters from CMU can't help because like the Administration, the Profs have no real private sector experience....... Just theory
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Batch 37 Pain Is Good wrote:
<quoted text>Really read the article and I can tell you only read the pictures and once again you mistakenly interpreted the reasoning behind his decision...... Read the articles you post...... Youngsters these days..... Even Masters from CMU can't help because like the Administration, the Profs have no real private sector experience....... Just theory
Riiiiight..........

I especially like this part.

"Sandoval has always maintained that he dislikes the health law and hed like to see it repealed. But as long as its the law of the land, he says it is his job to make it work for the people of his state."

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2013/12/nevade-...

Imagine that..... A conservative that decides to obey the laws of this country over the idea of seceding.

Baggers have a mental disease!
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Brighton, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Riiiiight..........
I especially like this part.
"Sandoval has always maintained that he dislikes the health law and hed like to see it repealed. But as long as its the law of the land, he says it is his job to make it work for the people of his state."
Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2013/12/nevade-...
Imagine that..... A conservative that decides to obey the laws of this country over the idea of seceding.
Baggers have a mental disease!
Nothing wrong with a Governor following the law within the scope of his duties..... You mistake beliefs against doing your job....... So you would act like Obama and not follow the Constitution but insert your personal beliefs into your job....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grandville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 2 hr Go Blue Forever 1,323
why war with isis? 2 hr kookierecluse 17
Liberty University Law School Dean: Gay Marriag... 3 hr DNF 313
Plafkin Brothers-McDonalds, Home of the Famous ... (Jun '13) 6 hr Kelly Hadd 8
Cousins hope to open Grand Rapids' first hostel... 7 hr Faith 3
Local News Women (Apr '09) Tue Zee 2,297
Ellen Bacca Fan Club Tue Lindon 1
•••
•••
•••

Grandville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000