Owosso, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

The Jury is out to decide the fate of Kermit G who live birthed children then stuck scissors into the spine of these children..... Most victims were minorities..... Margret Sanger must be smiling.......
vox veritatis

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Oh...and PA has the death penalty. In this case if he's found guilty, I'd recommend they skip the lethal injection and 'insure demise'(as Gosnell liked to put it) by ramming a scissors through the back of his neck and cutting his spinal cord. If he considered it ethical to use that method on the babies he butchered, it should be good enough for him.
Interesting that they have to keep him in solitary...seems even criminals recognize the evil of killing babies and aren't favorably disposed towards those that commit such acts.
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Owosso, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Funny how the wacko left is not interested in abortion all of a sudden.......
setrlvr

Lake Odessa, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

Can you think of anything else immoral that they can flirt with? How about beastiality? Pretty soon one of them will "come out" and want to have a civil union with their alpaca and we'll all be told how important it is to support love of all kinds.
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Chelsea, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Jury is still out...... Are they angling for a book deal or what?????

“Selected Marksman”

Since: Aug 08

Northern Virginia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

I sure hope the outcome is guilty.
Oneal

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Batch 37 Pain Is Good wrote:
Funny how the wacko left is not interested in abortion all of a sudden.......
There's no political gain in it for them. You have to understand, it's not the life they are concerned about, it's the party's agenda. That is ALL that matters to today's liberal.

These hypocrites who feigned tears of compassion for the victims of Sandy Hook, or the soldiers in Bush's invasion of Iraq, have virtually no remorse whatsoever for "snipping" the spinal cords of unwanted infants, or the brutal attack and murders of Americans in Benghazi.

You have no further to look than the newest incarnation of liberal loser, Kelp, who's argument for those of us against abortion is "you take care of those babies then", like they are nothing more than an inconvenient bother, little bundles of misery that if no one else wants should just be destroyed. There's not a shred of honest decency or morality in someone who would think that way.

Liberalism is truly a mental disorder, and unfortunately over a million little miracles per year cease to exist because these sick bastards consider the value of life only by how it impacts their political agenda.
Oneal

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

If you think Dr Kermit is demented and his acts horrific, liberals only consider what he did sloppy. What does that make them?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Grandville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Grandville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance