Family of man who died in 2006 files ...

Family of man who died in 2006 files lawsuit

There are 8 comments on the Yakima Herald-Republic story from Mar 17, 2010, titled Family of man who died in 2006 files lawsuit. In it, Yakima Herald-Republic reports that:

The family of a Grandview man who died following a police pursuit has filed a federal lawsuit against officers from Grandview, Sunnyside, Mabton and Yakima County.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Yakima Herald-Republic.

grandviewres

Kennewick, WA

#1 Mar 18, 2010
Is this family on meth too. What a joke! The guy killed himself. He was drunk, high and stupid. These type of people need to get the hell out of Grandview.
da_truth

Cascade Locks, OR

#3 Apr 2, 2010
grandviewres wrote:
Is this family on meth too. What a joke! The guy killed himself. He was drunk, high and stupid. These type of people need to get the hell out of Grandview.

ok first of all u dnt kno any thin bout this family alright he was a good guy n unless u met him u dnt kno sh!+ he was always kind and was a good friend
grandviewres

Kennewick, WA

#4 Apr 3, 2010
da_truth wrote:
<quoted text>
ok first of all u dnt kno any thin bout this family alright he was a good guy n unless u met him u dnt kno sh!+ he was always kind and was a good friend
All real good guys run from the Police, drink and drive and are METH Heads. He sure was a superhero.
grandviewres

Kennewick, WA

#5 Apr 3, 2010
da_truth wrote:
<quoted text>
P.S. You are a joke too.
da_truth

Richland, WA

#6 Apr 17, 2010
grandviewres wrote:
<quoted text>
P.S. You are a joke too.
You dnt kno me so how kan you call me a joke and hes human please tell me you dnt drink. or nvr been in trouble...at all
Anonymous

Naperville, IL

#7 Apr 28, 2010
I always hear "ohh he was such a good boy" at shooting scenes and incidents like this... will someone please explain to me why these "good" boys and girls are the ones selling drugs, running from the police and holding guns? If they're such awesome people, why do they feel the inclination to run from the police in the first place?

And really, he jumped off of a bridge to run from the officers... How do you figure they killed him? Wake up and smell the roses sweetie, your friend screwed up. And maybe the family will get a settlement, but I hope their morals and maybe some brains kick in and they drop this ridiculous case.

I know the people on the other end of this case, the ones your friend put in danger because he broke the law numerous times, and THEY are good people. Loyal, honest people that are there to protect you even though you don't appreciate it. Think about what you're saying. That's all I ask.
pee-wee

Hood River, OR

#8 May 7, 2010
sunnyside police dept' is the more corrupted.and that we all know it...it's terrible.
Anonymous

White Salmon, WA

#9 May 16, 2010
Sunnyside PD has nothing to do with the issue. Way to keep up on your information.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grandview Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
RIP Ruby Smith (Castilleja) (Dec '08) Jun '16 ChildHoodFriend 90
Wendy Gatlin Toppenish (Jun '08) Apr '16 Bobbie 30
News Sunnyside Gang Member Found Guilty in Court (Feb '09) Mar '16 FREE 2DO WAT I PL... 68
News New strategy could turn less water into better ... Feb '16 KERI 1
David Drake of Sykotic Entertainment (Sep '14) Oct '15 1217minorct 3
Grass Roots of Yakima Valley: our homegrown hat... (Jul '10) Aug '15 Anonymous 6
Fire Warning for Benton County starting August ... (Aug '15) Aug '15 KLCW 1

Grandview Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grandview Mortgages