First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Since: Jan 09

Falkville, AL

#90 Nov 24, 2009
neverforgotten wrote:
i agree with "wondering" 110%. "davidsgurlnwhat" needs to pull his/her head out of their a$$...talk about a stupid inmature piece of crap! come on putting down diana after she's doing/done so much for her 6 grand kids! davidsgulnwhat needs to get off the internet and stop making babies and living off my tax dollars cuz i'm sure he/her are on welfare or i'm sorry they call it TANF cuz they're to embarrased to call it was it is....WELFARE should be more like "lazy people's are us". so "davidgurlnwut" since you no so much why dont you open your fu**ing mouth and bring that pu$$y out of hiding! doubt you will cuz you in all reality dont even know what's really going on! so how bout you go get with the last babies daddy and mind you own business! dont be a pu$$y like eric since you have the balls to run your mouth on the internet then grow some hair on them and talk shit face to face with diana...but again you wont cuz you aint $hit! or if your a female then get the ball$ outta your mouth and talk $hit face to face...one on one none of this gun $hit cuz that's all you loosers know how to do it...cant back it up so you turn to a gun...next time you see that low life eric point it at him and pull the trigger then i'd be more than happy to back your a$$ up!!!
TRY MEXICO IDIOTS DIANA KNOWS SHE JUST ACTIN LIKE SHE DON'T KNOW AND YUP I GIVE HER PROPS FOR RAISING HER GKIDS..BUT SHE NEEDS TO OPEN HER BOCA ..ND EEWWW SO SCARED OF HER EEWWW I AM LOOKING OVER MY BACK LOL LOL SHE A LOW LIFE NORTENA JUST LIKE ALL AND I DO MEAN ALL THE WANNABE GANGSTERS BLUE RED BROWN ALL OF THEM.. LOL
wondering

Wadsworth, IL

#91 Nov 24, 2009
davidsgurlnwhat wrote:
<quoted text>LMFAO PLZ DIANA IS A SHYT TALKER HERSELF SHE IS DA WORHTLESS ONE I HONEY I DO WORK AND I GO TO COLLEGE SO PLZ SHUT DA F^&* UP ND YES DIANA KNOWS EXACTLY WHERE ERIC IS AND DIANA CHINGONA HAHAHA PLZ SHE A PINCHE NORQUACHA JUST LIKE ALL DA REST
Por please what college do you go to the PUTAS or WORTHLESS university.I be waiting to see the posting after the word gets out that you confronted Diana o.k. Seems like you have alot of hate/anger towards her, sorry does she have something you want? It's o.k. to want, doesn;t mean you'll get it LOL pendeja!!!
too bad

Wadsworth, IL

#92 Nov 24, 2009
davidsgurlnwhat wrote:
<quoted text>LMFAO PLZ DIANA IS A SHYT TALKER HERSELF SHE IS DA WORHTLESS ONE I HONEY I DO WORK AND I GO TO COLLEGE SO PLZ SHUT DA F^&* UP ND YES DIANA KNOWS EXACTLY WHERE ERIC IS AND DIANA CHINGONA HAHAHA PLZ SHE A PINCHE NORQUACHA JUST LIKE ALL DA REST
I was looking over your postings and all you have to say is the grandma knows where that sob is at. Are you sober or does stupidity come naturally for you.By the sounds of it you are smoking some good s**t or you are just plain dumb. But then again meth does damage brain cells.But it is never tooo late you can stop smoking meth/crack and maybe just maybe you can still save some of your pea brain cells. Poor soul and you say you go to college like the other posting read which of the two colleges do you go to, from the sounds of it PUTA sounds more like you. Well hopefully your next test at your college will be on how to prevent the spread of aids you are probably teaching it I take ? cuz you have the experience although there is nothing that can be done for you you can save someone else life.Pobrecita naca

Falkville, AL

#93 Nov 25, 2009
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Por please what college do you go to the PUTAS or WORTHLESS university.I be waiting to see the posting after the word gets out that you confronted Diana o.k. Seems like you have alot of hate/anger towards her, sorry does she have something you want? It's o.k. to want, doesn;t mean you'll get it LOL pendeja!!!
plz dat ugly shyt talker doesn't shyt she ddon't even have a pinche vida by the way who would want to be with a loser of a flores they are just worthless gangbangers and junkies oh yea i 4 got they have what 1 or 2 who are actully doing sumthing with themselves woohooo but the rest are worth shyt let see marcos is a looser so is 2short and so is juan and now let see slims ruca going out with whats his pinche name aka (cartoon) oh yea they are pathetic. but hey keep talking i have and will always have somehting to say in return lol

Falkville, AL

#94 Nov 25, 2009
too bad wrote:
<quoted text>
I was looking over your postings and all you have to say is the grandma knows where that sob is at. Are you sober or does stupidity come naturally for you.By the sounds of it you are smoking some good s**t or you are just plain dumb. But then again meth does damage brain cells.But it is never tooo late you can stop smoking meth/crack and maybe just maybe you can still save some of your pea brain cells. Poor soul and you say you go to college like the other posting read which of the two colleges do you go to, from the sounds of it PUTA sounds more like you. Well hopefully your next test at your college will be on how to prevent the spread of aids you are probably teaching it I take ? cuz you have the experience although there is nothing that can be done for you you can save someone else life.Pobrecita naca
ay tu u make me laugh u dumb ass pendeja naca and the only ones on drugs is let see here oh yea the low lifes of the flores marcos the meth head as well as all his brothers so please u pinche pobre pendeja like i said b4 keep it rollin porque will have somthing to say in return... why get all culo hurt diana is a worthless pice of mierda truth hurts huh ...lmfao
noticing

Wadsworth, IL

#96 Nov 26, 2009
davidsgurlnwhat wrote:
<quoted text> ay tu u make me laugh u dumb ass pendeja naca and the only ones on drugs is let see here oh yea the low lifes of the flores marcos the meth head as well as all his brothers so please u pinche pobre pendeja like i said b4 keep it rollin porque will have somthing to say in return... why get all culo hurt diana is a worthless pice of mierda truth hurts huh ...lmfao
WOW I have finally figured it out you are JEALOUS of the grandma, all the time and effort you put into this website trying to put her down says it all. This website is to get tips on catching a murdrer that is acting like a crowd and he needs to turn himself in. So pull your head out of your culo and start helping or just stop posting. It is old news what you have to say. Any way the grandama is known in the community and they probably know what kind of person she is so all you are doing is making yourself look stupid.So if she is worthless and a piece of shit like you are trying to tell people LET IT BE it's none of your business or is it? Even if you think it is we don't care what you have to say anymore. Grow up Have a nice day. P.S. by the sounds of it you are just like the flores family cuz you are really into their shit who is sleeping with who and who does drugs seems like you have been there a time or two. Mad because they don't want you? did they use you then dumped you? Yeah that is what it is!!!!!
tex-mex

United States

#97 Nov 28, 2009
his some where in mexico.but where his a coward and up to no good.this kind of people need to be put away and just throw the key away.to many killings.this seems like it's in style.this punks should kill each other and stop killing this young girls.
wow

Sunnyside, WA

#99 Jan 28, 2010
crZY
nonja

Waterloo, Canada

#100 Sep 15, 2010
cmm wrote:
no....she knows his brothers name is osric...she just wants to know if thats the same erik thats wanted and not just someone with the same name
Erik dnt have a brother name osric
Mountlake Terrace, WA

#101 Aug 2, 2012
This fool is in quernavaca Mexico
hahahaha

Seattle, WA

#102 Oct 24, 2012
he was caught!!!!! thank you justice !!! RIP VERONICA !!!!
i love you vero

Phoenix, AZ

#103 Nov 29, 2012
i miss you Vero, july 29,2007..ill nver forget ...after reading all this post..drama is what I see.soon the real story be out people..its been 5yrs since my friend Vero has been gone.justice has finally came for all her kids and her mother and Jonathan...please people lets not make drama in here an b disrespecting OuR RIP FRIEND MOTHER.LIKE SUMONE SAID WHATS HAPPEN,HAPPEN AND IF VEROS MOM KNEW ANYTHING THATS BETWEEN HER N VERO WHEN SHE GETS TO HEAVEN WITH HER.LETS MAKE A DONATION TO DIANA FOR VEROS KIDS FOR X-MAS.LET IT BE KNW DAT NIGHT WAS DA DAY SHE HAD ALL 6KIDS TOGETHER...SHE WAS HELLA HAPPY I REMEMBER. AFTER ALL SHE LOVE HER KIDS AND DID WAT HAD TO BE DONE TO GET THEM.PLEASE DNT JUDGE NO MORE.
realtalk

Los Angeles, CA

#105 Jan 21, 2015
his current girlfriend is in a prisn wife support group always talkin sum dumb ass shit but today i found out her mans crime cause she posts her business all name his bookin # ect with pic like shes proud so i put her on blast i refuse to support a low life bitch who glorifies a man caused endless pain to those kids he aint no gangster cause Gs dont do shit like that

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grandview Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News From the Border to the Valley -- Fronteras del ... (Jul '08) Feb '17 south side locos13 6
Wendy Gatlin Toppenish (Jun '08) Oct '16 Romy 32
News Prosser Baby Among Dozens In Region To Be Born ... (Apr '14) Sep '16 Unbelievable 2
News Gang fight leads to shooting of Grandview teen (Nov '07) Jul '16 Adam leyva 330
RIP Ruby Smith (Castilleja) (Dec '08) Jun '16 ChildHoodFriend 90
David Drake of Sykotic Entertainment (Sep '14) Oct '15 1217minorct 3
News Sunnyside shooting brings 53 years of prison time (Feb '11) May '15 Norte Coming For ... 7

Grandview Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grandview Mortgages