Yakima County pot expo shutdown

Yakima County pot expo shutdown

There are 2 comments on the KIMA story from Oct 15, 2011, titled Yakima County pot expo shutdown. In it, KIMA reports that:

Medical marijuana proponents were attempting to hold a first-of-its-kind weed expo near Grandview today.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KIMA.

Since: Jan 09

Silverdale, WA

#1 Oct 16, 2011
Aahhh yes that is GRANDVIEW for u..DUHH THEY COULD'VE BROUGHT IN $$$@ the our stores or our places to dine in..WE "" grandview"" Need ppl comming in to see what type of town we have so maybe we can ppl to wanna try to open up a business here who cares if they are visiting or enjoying themselves at a hempfest..its not like Mr. albarca never enjoyed I do recall seeing pictures of him how should I say kicking back getting all blazed nd having a few drinks lol...SO YES MAYBE NEXT TIME THEY SHOULD COOPERATE THEY I'M SURE THEY WOULD BE THERE TO MAKE SURE NOTHING ILLEGAL WOULD HAPPEN..BUT GRANDVIEW NEEDS NEW BUSINESSES NEW PPL NEW FACES..OH WHY HIDE THE TRUTH GRANDVIEW NEEDS THE MONEY!!!!
Sheik Yerbouti

Doylestown, PA

#2 Oct 16, 2011
Evidently these officials were absent on the day they discussed the first amendment in civics class!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grandview Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Granger fatal shooting baffles police (Mar '08) Wed Shouldnt-matter 21
News Hiker finds camera on Mount St. Helens, tracks ... Tue May 29 2015 event... 1
News Sunnyside shooting brings 53 years of prison time (Feb '11) May 8 Norte Coming For ... 7
News Violent Gang Problem Plagues Rural Northwest (Oct '07) Apr '15 Henu 373
Grandview man arrested in connection with Pross... Apr '15 unknown 1
News Fewer animals in our shelters (Oct '14) Feb '15 squeezers 2
erik flores (Oct '08) Jan '15 realtalk 93
More from around the web

Grandview People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]