Vineyard Cafe to reopen Thursday

Vineyard Cafe to reopen Thursday

There are 4 comments on the Daily Sun News - Sunnyside, Washington story from Jul 20, 2010, titled Vineyard Cafe to reopen Thursday. In it, Daily Sun News - Sunnyside, Washington reports that:

GRANDVIEW - GMC Training Institute will be reopening the Vineyard Caf © at West Second and Division streets in Grandview this coming Thursday, July 22.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Sun News - Sunnyside, Washington.

Grvewres

White Salmon, WA

#1 Jul 21, 2010
hope they serve faster then the last bunch

Gloria seems to know what she is doing!
Localcoffeeseeke r

Toppenish, WA

#2 Jul 28, 2010
Salad bar is NOT fresh. Looks like its been sitting there all morning. Coffee is ok depends on who is making, definitely not well prepared by male employee. Personally not my favorite cafe around town. They are long hours which I find rare. The interior decorating is probably their best asset! I must say their baristas seem like very nice young gals, I have yet to try their drinks. But my first impression was not the best.
guess who_

Kennewick, WA

#3 Aug 6, 2010
Hopefully they last most little cafes dont. Good Luck!!
Grandview Washington 411

Reno, NV

#4 Jan 10, 2012
THE BEST CAFE EVER! Great Deli Menu:
Hamburgers
Chicken Burgers
Ceasar Salads (MADE FRESH)
Chef Salad (MADE FRESH)
VARIETY OF SANDWICHES
VARIETY ON THE BREAKFAST MENU
GREAT ESPRESSO DRINKS,
FRIENDLY STAFF,
GREAT SETTING,
Plus Free WiFI

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grandview Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
RIP Ruby Smith (Castilleja) (Dec '08) Jun 17 ChildHoodFriend 90
News Violent Gang Problem Plagues Rural Northwest (Oct '07) Jun 9 anonymous 377
Wendy Gatlin Toppenish (Jun '08) Apr '16 Bobbie 30
News Sunnyside Gang Member Found Guilty in Court (Feb '09) Mar '16 FREE 2DO WAT I PL... 68
News New strategy could turn less water into better ... Feb '16 KERI 1
David Drake of Sykotic Entertainment (Sep '14) Oct '15 1217minorct 3
Grass Roots of Yakima Valley: our homegrown hat... (Jul '10) Aug '15 Anonymous 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grandview Mortgages