|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2008

Two first degree assaults (441 months)
using a firearm (120 months)
unlawful possession of a firearm (60 months)
LVL 13 VALLEROS NK BGK

Prosser, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2009

F**K THAT PULGA
shyboy

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2009

LVL 13 VALLEROS NK BGK wrote:
F**K THAT PULGA
chinga tu madre puto aqui estoy yo leva que transa esa.
LVL 13 VALLEROS NK BGK

Prosser, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2009

shyboy wrote:
<quoted text>chinga tu madre puto aqui estoy yo leva que transa esa.
PUS QUE PUTO QUIRES CHIXGASOS OR KUETASOS PULGA
ELE VE ELE TRECE NK BGK
shyboy

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2009

LVL 13 VALLEROS NK BGK wrote:
<quoted text>
PUS QUE PUTO QUIRES CHIXGASOS OR KUETASOS PULGA
ELE VE ELE TRECE NK BGK
simon who r you ese
shyboy

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2009

wuz up to all my camaradas de los bell gardens lokotes,ghetto boys,nine deuce,wsp's,esl's. sur trece.
LVL 13 VALLEROS NK BGK

Prosser, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2009

shyboy wrote:
<quoted text>simon who r you ese
WHERE YOU FROM PULGA THIS IS HAVOK FROM THAT LVL GAXG PURO SUXTOWX 509
LVL 13 VALLEROS NK BGK

Prosser, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2009

shyboy wrote:
wuz up to all my camaradas de los bell gardens lokotes,ghetto boys,nine deuce,wsp's,esl's. sur trece.
F**K ALL THOSE LAME A*S WAXXABEE GAXGS TRUE SUREXOS FROM LITTLE VALLEY LOKOTES, FLOREXCIA 13 64 LKTS, VARIO SUREXO LOKOTES, PLAYBOY SUREXOS, VIVA LOS LOKOS AXD THE HOMIES FROM TRI-CITIES
TRUE SUREXOS F**K THE OTHER LAME F**KS
humm

Pasco, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2009

almost enough to cool ur asses down, eh?? si no, the system will by puttin ya in the hole for years. damn.... ya all know, ya got homies doin time. damn...
popo

Fenton, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2009

you thugs really need to learn how to spell. theb maybe you could get a job and quit living off of the tax payers in your community.
shyboy bgl

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2009

popo wrote:
you thugs really need to learn how to spell. theb maybe you could get a job and quit living off of the tax payers in your community.
I work truck driver y que maybe I make more money and pay more tax than you.
IT DOESNT MATTER

Sunnyside, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2009

for reals people, u got it all wrong all wrong u need to stop all the violence, u are embarrising our own raza, because that is what we are all raza 1 color and that is brown ese esa look at ur skin and tell me ur color?
stupid kids get it thru ur thick head we need to unite and stickup 4 each other, there is people out in the REAL world that hate us for just being hispanic, and this wish us dead for being in their country, they laugh though cuz we are doing them a favor by eliminating ourselves 1 by 1, to them we are fools this really is not even worth it, think about 4 reals take some time 2 urself,and THINK THINK 1 day we will all be judged, by someone up in heaven who is greater than us greater than any gang greater than anything the 1 one who has the power to take it from u in a blink of an eye, is it worth paying ur entire life ETERNITY in a place where there is no escape, no help there, no nada just suffering and torture all for a color?
what has the color done for u, does that color give u health like God does?give u life? breath?love? there is no greater love no greater homie, friend father whateveru wana call it there is no one greater than him nobody will ever do what he did for u! and this is how u pay him back by hating what he created cuz we r his creation if u didnt know that, get it straight man, and remember we will all be judeged whether u like it or not whether u think its all a fantisy, we get there dont say "Lord I didnt know" cuz it will be too late.
this was sent 2 u cuz there is people that care and somebody that loves u more than u can imagine give him a try, he gave u try by even letting come into this world
well take care and i hope this will help somebody
1 more advice it takes more of a man to run against this world than to run with with it
meaning doing what everbody else does "gangs" anybody can be in one but it takes BIGGER balls to say no, i want to be different i want to make a difference.

with love
anonymous
john 3:16
mikemike

Detroit, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2009

so let me get this straight the mean streets of sunnyside um wow guys grow up and get a clue this is coming from a former gangster from detroit ya'll aint gonna end up no where at 27 I have been to over 50 funerals wake up guys no future in that stupid shit
HEY

Pasco, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2009

anonymous

The Dalles, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2009

shyboy bgl wrote:
<quoted text>I work truck driver y que maybe I make more money and pay more tax than you.
Hi! all that hate and anger that you keep inside! Why! you are only hurting yourself and the people around you! is it worth it? I see mothers and fathers and that includes maybe yours, suffering inside as well. These that you call jefe and jefa or mom and dad are hurting wondering if tomorrow you will be there or if you'll be six feet under. Please stop all the violence and hate ur only hating ur own raza! What did he do to u other than claim a color!whats in a color that u feel u need to hate and verbally abuse someone to the point of wanting to take a life. THis message goes to the other guy to. Find a sport or something that will help you release all that hate inside and let me be worry free about sending my children to school without the worry of someone driving by and shooting them down on accident with intentions of shooting SURENOS, NORTENOS. We are all one in the eyes of God and only he could take life. listen to ur heart and think with ur head MUCHACHO! i know that deep inside you have a GOOD HEART!
thank you
Anonymous
my namE humpty hump bglz

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2009

We are some real gangsters like whoa my homie FIFI is a straight up g like whoa must we pump lead like whoa just to show you respect over money like whoa im in la SIERRA MADRE DEL SUR IN MICHOACAN putting BGL on the map like whoa whats up to all my real gangsters like whoa im from sunnyside 509 BGLS like whoa we gangbang & flip it like whoa must we pound the concrete like whoa BGL is known like whoa from washington to michoacan like whoa & its no joke like whoa.
WHATS UP TO ALL MY HOMIES I DID TIME WITH FROM THE JUVENILE HALL IN YAKIMA TO naselle TO COUNTY JAIL TO CLALLAMK BAY TO SHERIDAN TO TIJUANA AND ALL THE WEST COAST PACIFIC I HAVE CROSSED IT AND PUTTING BELL GARDEN SUNNYSIDE ON THE MAP
SNOOPY DIDENT DIE IN VAIN AND ALL THE HOMIES DOING TIME IN THE PEN FOR PUTTING WORK FOR YOUR BARRIO SEE YOU SOON
shyboy d bgls

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2009

que onda loco aqui el pinche shyboy representando alos jardineros desde everett asta tijuas sin olvidarse del valle 509.
sad4u

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2009

my namE humpty hump bglz wrote:
We are some real gangsters like whoa my homie FIFI is a straight up g like whoa must we pump lead like whoa just to show you respect over money like whoa im in la SIERRA MADRE DEL SUR IN MICHOACAN putting BGL on the map like whoa whats up to all my real gangsters like whoa im from sunnyside 509 BGLS like whoa we gangbang & flip it like whoa must we pound the concrete like whoa BGL is known like whoa from washington to michoacan like whoa & its no joke like whoa.
WHATS UP TO ALL MY HOMIES I DID TIME WITH FROM THE JUVENILE HALL IN YAKIMA TO naselle TO COUNTY JAIL TO CLALLAMK BAY TO SHERIDAN TO TIJUANA AND ALL THE WEST COAST PACIFIC I HAVE CROSSED IT AND PUTTING BELL GARDEN SUNNYSIDE ON THE MAP
SNOOPY DIDENT DIE IN VAIN AND ALL THE HOMIES DOING TIME IN THE PEN FOR PUTTING WORK FOR YOUR BARRIO SEE YOU SOON
so you are proud of being a caged animal and criminal, that is sad. Guess you aren't a very happy person most the time, thats sad.
LVL 13 VALLEROS NK BGK

Prosser, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2009

f**K ALL THE PULGAS LITTLE VALLEY LOKOTES COXTROLLA TODO WASHIXGTOX STATE PULGAS AIXT GOT SH*T OX US THEY WAXT TO BE LIKE US LVLS TRUE SUREXOS ELE VE ELE VALLEROS THE FLEAS KICK IT WITH THE SLOBS IX SUXTOWX PIXCHES LEVAS CLICK CLICK BAXG BAXG PULGAS GET OFF OUR DICKS BGK NK EK WK 9DK SSLK TGBK
what

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2009

really? you people are soooooo ignorant, get educated, do something good with your life instead of claiming something so stupid and worthless

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of31
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Grandview Discussions

Search the Grandview Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Granger fatal shooting baffles police (Mar '08) Apr 14 Elise Gingrich 21
Prosser Baby Among Dozens In Region To Be Born ... Apr 7 Yellowstone fallout map 1
Grass Roots of Yakima Valley: our homegrown hat... (Jul '10) Mar '14 the balance 4
Donald Schalchlin Charged with Murdering His Mo... (Mar '08) Mar '14 anonymous 20
RIP Ruby Smith (Castilleja) (Dec '08) Feb '14 Melissa 87
WA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Washingto... (Oct '10) Feb '14 bothellwainfo 707
Benton County community meetings Jan '14 AC23Alonzo 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Grandview Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Grandview People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••