Dangerous Gang Member Puts Innocent P...

Dangerous Gang Member Puts Innocent People's Lives In Danger

There are 1 comment on the Q13.com KCPQ TV story from Sep 22, 2009, titled Dangerous Gang Member Puts Innocent People's Lives In Danger. In it, Q13.com KCPQ TV reports that:

Imagine innocently sitting in your home as bullets come flying through the walls.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Q13.com KCPQ TV.

Pig killa

Taxco, Mexico

#1 Sep 22, 2009
Ü reporter$ arenšt gonna b happy til i put 1 in ur head. Tell the truth $top $ellin lie$. The rat$ $hoot the homeboy N he get$ charged. Išll find u i promi$e

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grandview Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Women Jul '17 Country 1
News From the Border to the Valley -- Fronteras del ... (Jul '08) Feb '17 south side locos13 6
Wendy Gatlin Toppenish (Jun '08) Oct '16 Romy 32
News Prosser Baby Among Dozens In Region To Be Born ... (Apr '14) Sep '16 Unbelievable 2
News Gang fight leads to shooting of Grandview teen (Nov '07) Jul '16 Adam leyva 330
David Drake of Sykotic Entertainment (Sep '14) Oct '15 1217minorct 3
News Sunnyside shooting brings 53 years of prison time (Feb '11) May '15 Norte Coming For ... 7

Grandview Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grandview Mortgages