grandview police dept

Since: Jan 09

Kennewick, WA

#1 Feb 26, 2009
why is it that everytime i am in town i see no cops around anywhere not even during the morning time before school starts and/or after school... ummm helllo that is the time they should mostly be driving around not sitting at the pd doing nada ...hmmmm why can't they still pick upi isacc hinajosa killer they know who did it hhmmmm sounds to me like our officers are um should i say no good... and also if palacios the offiser is reading this um you can not take a juvenile foto with out a parents okso what you were doing the other day taking fotos of kids was illegal well under the age of 18
youfunnyguy

Kennewick, WA

#2 Feb 27, 2009
i went down to the PD a couple weeks ago to ask a question and was amazed that there were so many grandview police officers in the office. the should be on the streets. i think our police dept. is too relaxed.

Since: Jan 09

Kennewick, WA

#3 Feb 27, 2009
youfunnyguy wrote:
i went down to the PD a couple weeks ago to ask a question and was amazed that there were so many grandview police officers in the office. the should be on the streets. i think our police dept. is too relaxed.
relaxed is putting it nice grandview police are just lazy and afraid to be out there that is why here the criminals run a muck they can get away with anything

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grandview Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wendy Gatlin Toppenish (Jun '08) Oct '16 Romy 32
News Prosser Baby Among Dozens In Region To Be Born ... (Apr '14) Sep '16 Unbelievable 2
News Gang fight leads to shooting of Grandview teen (Nov '07) Jul '16 Adam leyva 330
RIP Ruby Smith (Castilleja) (Dec '08) Jun '16 ChildHoodFriend 90
News Sunnyside Gang Member Found Guilty in Court (Feb '09) Mar '16 FREE 2DO WAT I PL... 68
David Drake of Sykotic Entertainment (Sep '14) Oct '15 1217minorct 3
News Sunnyside shooting brings 53 years of prison time (Feb '11) May '15 Norte Coming For ... 7

Grandview Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grandview Mortgages