Driver takes Sunnyside, Grandview pol...

Driver takes Sunnyside, Grandview police on wild chase

There are 75 comments on the Yakima Herald-Republic story from Sep 24, 2008, titled Driver takes Sunnyside, Grandview police on wild chase. In it, Yakima Herald-Republic reports that:

Police in Sunnyside and Grandview are looking for a driver who led officers Tuesday night on a high speed car chase, crashed and then ran away on foot.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Yakima Herald-Republic.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

“Trucker”

Since: Mar 09

Stockton-on-Tees

#70 Mar 21, 2009
davidsgurlnwhat wrote:
<quoted text> oh please u really think talking ur shyt about what u do is sopposed to like amaze sum 1 get a life naco
That message wasn't para ti beezie! What kind of work do you do anyway? Remember collecting welfare doesn't qualify as a job!

Since: Jan 09

Kennewick, WA

#71 Mar 24, 2009
Bacon Lips wrote:
<quoted text>
That message wasn't para ti beezie! What kind of work do you do anyway? Remember collecting welfare doesn't qualify as a job!
i am a registerd nurse for ur information but all u do is run ur boca como si tu sabes todo pero sabes que u dun know shyt so keep ur childish little anicdotes to ur self... grow da heck up already menso
stinker

Sunnyside, WA

#72 Mar 24, 2009
who afraid of little pamper kids.who carry guns with guns anyone can be nacho macho.sreet punks are up to no good.........
BROWN PRIDE wrote:
<quoted text>
ey surena get my myspace its [email protected]

“Trucker”

Stockton-on-Tees

#73 Mar 27, 2009
That's a wise career to have taken as you must see a lot of barrio Mexicans showing up at A&E with knife wounds on a daily basis. Anyway i'm not hating on the Mexicans or anything, well not the mujeres anyway. Las mujeres Mexicanas son hermosa pero odio a los pinches feos Mexicanos should be sent back abajo la frontera!
juan doe

Pasco, WA

#74 Mar 27, 2009
cracker ass buss driver wouldnt say that in my face..probably had a mexican tagg your old lady doggie style and thats why you hate mexicans so much...

“Trucker”

Stockton-on-Tees

#75 Mar 28, 2009
juan doe wrote:
cracker ass buss driver wouldnt say that in my face..probably had a mexican tagg your old lady doggie style and thats why you hate mexicans so much...
Nothing wrong with being a bus driver, atleast i don't ride the bus like you. Son i lived in Mexico for 1 year thats why i don't like Mexicanos much and i'll say it to your face right before i tiger uppercut you. Yo no quiero habla mas contigo traiga su hermanas oistes!
juan doe

Pasco, WA

#76 Mar 28, 2009
yah if you wand to call the 08 denali a bus...b*tch ass cracker..you would get pistol whipped way before you try your lil "tiger uppercut" lol...QUE VIVA MEXICO....unlike you i dont hate white people if it wasnt for your kind my uncles wouldnt have there mansions in mexico and driving there new trucks en la sierra...thank you to all you crackhead crackers.

“Trucker”

Stockton-on-Tees

#77 Mar 29, 2009
juan doe wrote:
yah if you wand to call the 08 denali a bus...b*tch ass cracker..you would get pistol whipped way before you try your lil "tiger uppercut" lol...QUE VIVA MEXICO....unlike you i dont hate white people if it wasnt for your kind my uncles wouldnt have there mansions in mexico and driving there new trucks en la sierra...thank you to all you crackhead crackers.
Well i can safely say that none of your family members own mansions, trucks or anything in Mexico, your angry and losing the plot here. Instead you and most of your family members are picking apples and cherries for wealthy white farm owners who take great pleasure in watching you toil their farms for a pittance. I don't do drugs you Jose Cuervo swigging, dope smoking f**k!
juan doe

Pasco, WA

#78 Mar 29, 2009
just cuz your cracker *ss will alwayz be stuck with ur bunk ass job lol...not all mexicans r the same u f*ck my family owns three orchards over 50 acres of agriculture more than you will ever have in your pathetic angry life. my family worked hard for what they got...and if you think my uncles and cuzins arent living it up in mexico you obviously dont know who my family is.

Kennewick, WA

#79 Mar 29, 2009
juan doe wrote:
just cuz your cracker *ss will alwayz be stuck with ur bunk ass job lol...not all mexicans r the same u f*ck my family owns three orchards over 50 acres of agriculture more than you will ever have in your pathetic angry life. my family worked hard for what they got...and if you think my uncles and cuzins arent living it up in mexico you obviously dont know who my family is.
why do u e care what he thinks or says?... and but honestly i dun care what the hell goes on in mexico i am a latina and care about what is happening aqui con mi familia not what is going on mexico..i could give a ratz behind about that country i live here i am proud of af being a latina pero i did something for myself and my family and i think that what all mexicanos/a should do not jump the border and collect welfare under a diff name and work under a diff name how sad is that those mexicanos/a give us a bad name

Kennewick, WA

#80 Mar 29, 2009
Bacon Lips wrote:
That's a wise career to have taken as you must see a lot of barrio Mexicans showing up at A&E with knife wounds on a daily basis. Anyway i'm not hating on the Mexicans or anything, well not the mujeres anyway. Las mujeres Mexicanas son hermosa pero odio a los pinches feos Mexicanos should be sent back abajo la frontera!
actually i dun see alot of hispanics in the er i c alot of white people going in cuz they are needing to come down there high of meth to see them picking at there open sores and thinking they look good ..i dun know what ur problem is but hey not all hispanics come from mexico..i am form texas born and raised.i am not like the mexicanos from mexico but i am a hispanic and some of my family,family does come from there but were r not all the same so u see sum of the stuff ur saying is just plain dumb grow up already
whatever

Seattle, WA

#81 Mar 30, 2009
bacon lips is a prejudiced punk..not worth wasting words on.... PUNK ASS PREJUDICE JERK GROW UP AND DO SOMETHING BETTER WITH YOUR LIFE DUMB ASS

“Trucker”

Stockton-on-Tees

#82 Apr 10, 2009
davidsgurlnwhat wrote:
<quoted text>actually i dun see alot of hispanics in the er i c alot of white people going in cuz they are needing to come down there high of meth to see them picking at there open sores and thinking they look good ..i dun know what ur problem is but hey not all hispanics come from mexico..i am form texas born and raised.i am not like the mexicanos from mexico but i am a hispanic and some of my family,family does come from there but were r not all the same so u see sum of the stuff ur saying is just plain dumb grow up already
Oh god, don't tell me your from El Paso. I used to live cerca a that dump! Yes i inderstand what your saing, just because your a latina doesn't automatically make you a Mexican. I used to say that a lot but 9 times out of 10 latinas are Mexicans lol. Besos hunny bunny!

“Trucker”

Stockton-on-Tees

#83 Apr 10, 2009
whatever wrote:
bacon lips is a prejudiced punk..not worth wasting words on.... PUNK ASS PREJUDICE JERK GROW UP AND DO SOMETHING BETTER WITH YOUR LIFE DUMB ASS
Theres no logic in what you just said. P.S. Yo soy un caminonero because i always wanted to be one and i wouldn't change a thang homie!

Kennewick, WA

#84 Apr 11, 2009
Bacon Lips wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh god, don't tell me your from El Paso. I used to live cerca a that dump! Yes i inderstand what your saing, just because your a latina doesn't automatically make you a Mexican. I used to say that a lot but 9 times out of 10 latinas are Mexicans lol. Besos hunny bunny!
NOPE I AM NOT FROM EL PASO MY DEAR WELL BACON LIPS LIKE I HAVE ALWAYS SAID EVERYONE HAS THERE POINT ON SEEING THINGS SO U HAVE UR OPINIONS AND I HAVE MINE WELL U TAKE CARE OK

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grandview Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News From the Border to the Valley -- Fronteras del ... (Jul '08) Feb '17 south side locos13 6
Wendy Gatlin Toppenish (Jun '08) Oct '16 Romy 32
News Prosser Baby Among Dozens In Region To Be Born ... (Apr '14) Sep '16 Unbelievable 2
News Gang fight leads to shooting of Grandview teen (Nov '07) Jul '16 Adam leyva 330
RIP Ruby Smith (Castilleja) (Dec '08) Jun '16 ChildHoodFriend 90
David Drake of Sykotic Entertainment (Sep '14) Oct '15 1217minorct 3
News Sunnyside shooting brings 53 years of prison time (Feb '11) May '15 Norte Coming For ... 7

Grandview Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grandview Mortgages