Driver takes Sunnyside, Grandview pol...

Driver takes Sunnyside, Grandview police on wild chase

There are 75 comments on the Yakima Herald-Republic story from Sep 24, 2008, titled Driver takes Sunnyside, Grandview police on wild chase. In it, Yakima Herald-Republic reports that:

Police in Sunnyside and Grandview are looking for a driver who led officers Tuesday night on a high speed car chase, crashed and then ran away on foot.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Yakima Herald-Republic.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
3sa Playbaby SUR TRECE x3

Ephrata, WA

#1 Oct 2, 2008
hahah grandview cops are gay they are all scared of us gangbangers n just cuz they think there the law they can arrest us n make up an excuse y they got us put in jail pinche mensos
sissy

Prosser, WA

#2 Oct 2, 2008
what kinda excuses do the placas make to bust ur ass?
3sa Playbaby SUR TRECE x3

Ephrata, WA

#3 Oct 3, 2008
only if u were in ma passion as of right now u'd no they make up lies just to keep us BANGERS locked up from tha streets
sissy

Prosser, WA

#4 Oct 3, 2008
I see. Like even if ur walkin down the strret they tell u stuff
This Is Law

Prosser, WA

#5 Oct 3, 2008
DON'T FORGET THE THREE STRIKES YOU ARE OUT! YOU MAY BE NEXT GOING TO WALLA WALLA, SEE THE RELOCATION PROGRAM FOR SNITCHES, BANGERS ARE TALKING, AND STARTIN NEW LIVES, IS UR LIFE GONNA BE IN WALLA WALLA OR WITH YOUR REAL FAMILY?
In addition, the bill includes:
 A definition for "criminal street gang," defined as any ongoing organization, association, or group of three or more persons, whether formal or informal, having a common name or common identifying sign or symbol, having as one of its primary activities the commission of criminal acts, and whose members or associates individually or collectively engage in or have engaged in a pattern of criminal street gang activity.
 Sentencing enhancements related to any crime that is intentionally committed to benefit a gang; unlawful possession of a firearm if a gang member; and malicious mischief if multiple current or prior convictions.
 A new crime of "involving a juvenile in a felony offense." It occurs when an adult gang member, convicted of a felony, has compensated, threatened, or solicited a minor in order to involve that minor in the commission of the underlying felony offense. A prosecutor may file a special allegation that the felony committed involved the compensation, threatening, or solicitation of a juvenile in the commission of the felony offense. The penalty is calculated by multiplying the standard sentencing range for the completed offense by 125%.
 New civil penalty for offenses involving criminal street gang tagging and graffiti. In addition to actual damages to the property, penalties and costs may be recovered by the property owner from the person causing the physical damage to the property. If the defendant is an adult or emancipated minor, those additional penalties and costs include: the value of the damaged property, to a maximum of $1,000; a penalty of at least $100, but not more than $200; and reasonable attorneys' fees and court costs.
 Expanded statewide database accessible by law enforcement agencies to include criminal street gang data, with protocols in place for protecting the data, and automatically expunging it.
 Development of a witness relocation program through the Department of Community, Trade and Economic Development for witnesses of felony gang-related offenses.
 A study by the Department of Corrections to reduce gang involvement and recruitment among incarcerated offenders.
[C 276 L 08; Effective Date: June 12, 2008]
HELLO

Seattle, WA

#6 Oct 9, 2008
I WANT TO KNOW WHATEVER HAPPENED TO THAT PUNK ERIK FLORES...
BROWN PRIDE

United States

#7 Oct 22, 2008
3sa Playbaby SUR TRECE x3 wrote:
only if u were in ma passion as of right now u'd no they make up lies just to keep us BANGERS locked up from tha streets
ey gurl thats true wat u said about the pigs
BROWN PRIDE

United States

#8 Oct 22, 2008
3sa Playbaby SUR TRECE x3 wrote:
hahah grandview cops are gay they are all scared of us gangbangers n just cuz they think there the law they can arrest us n make up an excuse y they got us put in jail pinche mensos
ey surena get my myspace its [email protected]
el final

Tijuana, Mexico

#9 Oct 23, 2008
hey homies the true life is the you are going to end in walla walla prison like my primo or en el pozo like my homies. so piensen en su familia si deveras les importa or like me running away from the placas las drogas or pandillas no son tu familia think better homies selos digo por experiensa........dont think about it to late...........att.aag
grandview

Grandview, WA

#10 Oct 23, 2008
el final wrote:
hey homies the true life is the you are going to end in walla walla prison like my primo or en el pozo like my homies. so piensen en su familia si deveras les importa or like me running away from the placas las drogas or pandillas no son tu familia think better homies selos digo por experiensa........dont think about it to late..........att.aag
You are ringt about that. Alot of people that are in jail for life or sentence to death they think of the mistakes they did in life and wish they can go back and do it all over again. That good that you hit the good path before it was to late. I can say one thing the choices that we make in life we choose to do them. We can't blame our friends or other people for the choices and mistakes we make, we have the choice to say no and if your friend is smart enough you friend will make that same choice. Aren't we all glad that GOD let us see another day.
un homeboy del final

Tijuana, Mexico

#11 Oct 25, 2008
simon el final tiene razon homies todos terminan igual bueno otros no otros they die....nunca es tarde para cambiar....think about it......homies....oh terminan en tj...frontera de guerra...
un homeboy del final

Tijuana, Mexico

#12 Oct 25, 2008
aki noseandan con chingad eras............hay tu eres rojo y yo azul....f u c k that homie....pura sangre azteca....mexican pride...K I L L UN GRINGO Y AS PATRIA...JAJAJAJAJAJAJA.
Mike

United States

#13 Oct 29, 2008
un homeboy del final wrote:
aki noseandan con chingad eras..........hay tu eres rojo y yo azul....f u c k that homie....pura sangre azteca....mexican pride...K I L L UN GRINGO Y AS PATRIA...JAJAJAJAJAJAJA.
You really need a hug or something. Ja ja ja
Yakima Mom

Kennewick, WA

#14 Nov 1, 2008
el final wrote:
hey homies the true life is the you are going to end in walla walla prison like my primo or en el pozo like my homies. so piensen en su familia si deveras les importa or like me running away from the placas las drogas or pandillas no son tu familia think better homies selos digo por experiensa........dont think about it to late..........att.aag
thank you for the words, true so true
Sarah Palin

Hialeah, FL

#15 Nov 2, 2008
In The Great State of Alaska these cops would be fired. They couldn't catch a blind moose. That's why I, Sarah Palin, will relocate my family to the Yakima Valley shortly after we loose this election. The Yakima Valley needs Sarah Palin.

A vote for Obama is a vote for Sarah Palin.
NORETNO 14

Yakima, WA

#16 Nov 4, 2008
shyboy bgl

United States

#17 Nov 9, 2008
wuz up to all bell gardens lokotes y mi raza de tijuas.
shyboy bgl

United States

#19 Nov 12, 2008
NSV wrote:
f*ck off flea!
que onda norcuacha.
shyboy bgl

Pittsburgh, PA

#21 Nov 13, 2008
NSV wrote:
haha p*ssy put the guns down and lets knuckle up!
so what they call u ese?
shyboy bgl

Pittsburgh, PA

#22 Nov 13, 2008
NSV wrote:
haha p*ssy put the guns down and lets knuckle up!
so what they call u ese?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grandview Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gang fight leads to shooting of Grandview teen (Nov '07) Jul 31 Adam leyva 330
RIP Ruby Smith (Castilleja) (Dec '08) Jun '16 ChildHoodFriend 90
Wendy Gatlin Toppenish (Jun '08) Apr '16 Bobbie 30
News Sunnyside Gang Member Found Guilty in Court (Feb '09) Mar '16 FREE 2DO WAT I PL... 68
News New strategy could turn less water into better ... (Feb '16) Feb '16 KERI 1
David Drake of Sykotic Entertainment (Sep '14) Oct '15 1217minorct 3
Grass Roots of Yakima Valley: our homegrown hat... (Jul '10) Aug '15 Anonymous 6

Grandview Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grandview Mortgages