SLAYING: Grandview woman's death inve...

SLAYING: Grandview woman's death investigated

There are 19 comments on the Tri-cityherald.com story from Dec 20, 2009, titled SLAYING: Grandview woman's death investigated. In it, Tri-cityherald.com reports that:

Grandview police officers found a woman dead in her home after responding to a 911 call early Sunday Dec.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Tri-cityherald.com.

ivan

United States

#1 Dec 21, 2009
was her name chelsie stoneking?
iggy

Walla Walla, WA

#2 Dec 21, 2009
that was messed up
chris

Hood River, OR

#3 Dec 23, 2009
chelsie stonking was a very good girl growing up....i held her she came home from the hospital...she didn;t not deserve this...i feel so bad for the parents.....i will always miss chelsie with all my heart....god be with the stoneking family
close family friend

Pasco, WA

#4 Dec 30, 2009
Chelsie Amber was a beautiful bright gifted girl who wanted so much out of life.. She DID NOT deserve to be violated that way.. I'm glad that the guy who did this to her was so very stupid and got caught. I also wish they still had hangings because he would be 1st on my list.
RIPISAAC

Poulsbo, WA

#5 Dec 30, 2009
close family friend wrote:
Chelsie Amber was a beautiful bright gifted girl who wanted so much out of life.. She DID NOT deserve to be violated that way.. I'm glad that the guy who did this to her was so very stupid and got caught. I also wish they still had hangings because he would be 1st on my list.
lol calm down...
AGK

Cleveland, OH

#6 Jan 4, 2010
This is a 16 year-old girl... No one should calm down. This boy should be hunted down and violated the way she was but by every person who was hurt by this. She was too good to die this way and was too good to be killed by some idiot who was just jealous that he wasn't good enough for her! So, RIPISAAC if you want to be on his side bend over and take the violations with him but otherwise keep your mouth shut. if you don't like what people say just move on!

Since: Jan 09

Grants Pass, OR

#7 Jan 5, 2010
RIPISAAC wrote:
<quoted text>
lol calm down...
let see here you say calm down right ?.. well how did u feel when isaac got shot and died ? i bet u were not calm @ all .. am i right and @ least they caught stonekings killer .. they still havent caught isaac's killer... may isaac rest in peace... wasn't isaac's mother lydia who gto caught with a gun shprtly after tryning to shoot @ some one @ the mile park ?.... lydia lost her son vikkido to gangs and look @ her she still str8 out trying to be a gangster herself..she walks like a vato and dresses like one also isaacs so called friends were right there with him when he got killed but did anyone open there bocas ???HHHMMM hell no... right??.. so lets see ponte a pensar how the stoneking family feel right now stop being so low life and yes i agree we need to do something to get all these so called gangs a run for there lives cuz in reality all and i do mean all gangs are nothing but little bit#$& afraid to go mano-a-mano cuz they are afraid to get there ass kicked they are a bunch of pinche levas ...
lol

Packwood, WA

#8 Jan 7, 2010
he didnt even do it. his friends did. i dont know why no ones saying anything.
actually they did get isaacs killer but they let him go. but any how whatever.

Since: Jan 09

Grants Pass, OR

#9 Feb 8, 2010
lol wrote:
he didnt even do it. his friends did. i dont know why no ones saying anything.
actually they did get isaacs killer but they let him go. but any how whatever.
they should say something
SUM_GURL

Yakima, WA

#10 Mar 9, 2010
rip Chelsea u will be missed all da funny memories we had nvr will be 4gotten
The Truth

Poulsbo, WA

#11 Mar 16, 2010
Im not trying to speak ill of the dead, but chelsea surrounded herself with those kind of people and wore the whole blue shirt deal and put up those gang signs to.."fit in". trust me, i think people on the streets knew her alot better than any family memebers. she might have had her good side, and noone deserves to die like that. but she wasnt so much that angel that all these people are preaching.
toobad

Granger, WA

#12 Apr 10, 2010
davidsgurlnwhat wrote:
<quoted text>let see here you say calm down right ?.. well how did u feel when isaac got shot and died ? i bet u were not calm @ all .. am i right and @ least they caught stonekings killer .. they still havent caught isaac's killer... may isaac rest in peace... wasn't isaac's mother lydia who gto caught with a gun shprtly after tryning to shoot @ some one @ the mile park ?.... lydia lost her son vikkido to gangs and look @ her she still str8 out trying to be a gangster herself..she walks like a vato and dresses like one also isaacs so called friends were right there with him when he got killed but did anyone open there bocas ???HHHMMM hell no... right??.. so lets see ponte a pensar how the stoneking family feel right now stop being so low life and yes i agree we need to do something to get all these so called gangs a run for there lives cuz in reality all and i do mean all gangs are nothing but little bit#$& afraid to go mano-a-mano cuz they are afraid to get there ass kicked they are a bunch of pinche levas ...
That know who kill isaac, even the mother knows, Lydia speak-up HELLO IS THIS AWAKE CALLED LYDIA you have 2 girls.
wow

Seattle, WA

#13 May 6, 2010
So I'm a friend of Heri,very close friend...How do we know he did this?What evidence is there?I was one of the first friends to find out and we are all just shocked.Heri would never hurt a girl.They said that he said she was pregnant with his baby...if that was the case,Heri would never do anything to hurt her because he wanted a kid!Hes not angry towards females,yes sometimes he got into fights with guys but thats pretty normal.Someone just answer my question of what evidence do they have to charge him with first degree murder!
Wow ppl

United States

#14 Dec 19, 2010
well chelsie should of never got killed especially that way i know she wasn't the perfect girl but who is we all try to fit in or look "cool" i know how she was iv known her for a long time and i know the guy that killed her to he should of never done that he new she had a kid come on he took care of it with her! Maybe he didnt do it but if he didn't why dont he say who did!? He had anger problems who ever new him knows that!!So stop defending him and i new issac to ppl need to stop yes he was in a gang but dont me he needed to die im sure alot of ppl that you may know are in one to dont mean you want theme dead to hu? Stop saying dumb shit about his mom what she do is on her not anyone else!I feel bad for both familys it must be hard loosing a young one..R.I.P chelsie stoneking&issac gone but never forgoten!!
alex

Minneapolis, MN

#15 Feb 9, 2011
hey so for isaac alot of people might have an idea of who it was but how can you actually know when there were many people there and plus everyone knows how it is when your are in a stupid gang you never say shit to cops because you want to be badass and do it your self! but i think its stupid they should say atleast who they think it was! and yeah lydia is not a perfect parent either she trys to be a gangster her self but its okay if she was like that like bak in the day wen she didnt have kids or any responsiblities but lydia time to grow up and stand up for your son and his memory!! he was a great guy he was actually one of my ex boyfrieds and he didnt like tht his mom was the way she is he really didnt like the whole gang thing but what and else was he suppose to do when his mom and bro and sis would like make him go and be around it!!! i still cant believe he pasted away!!!! and for chelsie i really fell bad for quincy because poor baby he wont have his mom! and yes everyone always tries to fit in one way or another but that still doesnt give them people the right to talk shit like saying oh bc he or she were in a gang they got killed people think bad about it its all like destiny like it happen for a reason!!! so anyways rip isaac and chelsie
samantha

Bothell, WA

#16 May 28, 2012
The Truth wrote:
Im not trying to speak ill of the dead, but chelsea surrounded herself with those kind of people and wore the whole blue shirt deal and put up those gang signs to.."fit in". trust me, i think people on the streets knew her alot better than any family memebers. she might have had her good side, and noone deserves to die like that. but she wasnt so much that angel that all these people are preaching.
.

She was my cousin, so no, we knew her more than you think you did. Stop talking Shit.
hell

United States

#17 Nov 15, 2012
all i know its tht he didnt do it...AND I AM SURE ABOUT IT...
he was in a gang (florencia 13) they were calling him, he didnt answer, and that same day, those of that gang were looking for him cause he didnt answer the phone when they were calling him.
i think they were hiding somewhere trying to see him alone and do something to him.
they had a chance when he went to chelsie's house around 11pm-3:30...
they killed chelsie with a knife, they told heriverto to take the knife with him, and they told him not to say nothing, because they were gonna kill he's family...he scared got back to he's house with the knife with him...
hell

United States

#18 Nov 15, 2012
they killed chelsie because they knew that she was heri's girlfriend.
HERIVERTO: he didnt answer their calls.
F13: they killed he's girlfriend.
unknown

Visalia, CA

#19 Feb 18, 2013
wow wrote:
So I'm a friend of Heri,very close friend...How do we know he did this?What evidence is there?I was one of the first friends to find out and we are all just shocked.Heri would never hurt a girl.They said that he said she was pregnant with his baby...if that was the case,Heri would never do anything to hurt her because he wanted a kid!Hes not angry towards females,yes sometimes he got into fights with guys but thats pretty normal.Someone just answer my question of what evidence do they have to charge him with first degree murder!
I had a quick question is he still in county jail?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grandview Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kennewick strip club owners want to sell liquor... Dec 10 Pasco Isalost 1
Gloria Mendoza for Grandview City Council??? (May '13) Nov '17 Tito 2
News Grandview homicide suspect heads to court (Dec '11) Oct '17 SYDNEY BROWNLEE 8
Women Jul '17 Country 1
News From the Border to the Valley -- Fronteras del ... (Jul '08) Feb '17 south side locos13 6
Wendy Gatlin Toppenish (Jun '08) Oct '16 Romy 32
News Gang fight leads to shooting of Grandview teen (Nov '07) Jul '16 Adam leyva 330

Grandview Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grandview Mortgages