i say no because they're fun
tim

United States

#2 Jul 2, 2008
what kind of fireworks can you buy in grandveiw wa
blue7_bubbles

Charlotte, NC

#3 Jul 5, 2008
no because it is the only place to pop fireworks, its fun to celebrate with family gatherings and have your own firework displays!

Since: Sep 08

Kennewick, WA

#4 Sep 27, 2008
It's fun to put on your own show, but its crazy in Grandview. I think they need to limit it to certain areas. It is normally like a out of control war zone.
The Wise

Grandview, WA

#5 Jul 28, 2010
I HATE them! It scares my animals and grandkids. I thought my house would burn to the ground before it was all over, this year. Had two neighbors shooting them directly over my house. I have a coughing fit every time from all the smoke not good! I'm going to go to the town hall meetings this year and ask them to ban! Plus the town is a mess the next day. No one cleans up after themselves.
grandviewres

Kennewick, WA

#6 Jul 31, 2010
How about we concentrate on real problems instead of Fireworks on the 4th of July!
Ballz

Mount Vernon, WA

#8 Sep 1, 2011
So now Grandview is worried about 1 of the 365 days of the year? Why dont they leave that day alone and put there minds on the other 364 days? Like how do we clean up this city and make it a place it once was. I have lived here all my life and it seems to me that Grandview is more concerned about killing things that people enjoy to do then keeping the trash out. Time to grow a pair Grandview and face issues that matter!
Joe

United States

#9 Jun 30, 2012
The Wise wrote:
I HATE them! It scares my animals and grandkids. I thought my house would burn to the ground before it was all over, this year. Had two neighbors shooting them directly over my house. I have a coughing fit every time from all the smoke not good! I'm going to go to the town hall meetings this year and ask them to ban! Plus the town is a mess the next day. No one cleans up after themselves.
cry baby lol
Chela

Seattle, WA

#10 Jul 4, 2012
I agree with the wise. People aren't careful. It has been dry and fires are easily started. Alcohol and pyrotechnics don't mix. Just stupid. Go watch the fireworks provided by local cities. Save some money and do something else fun. Plus, most folks have to work the next morning. And, I am not a cry baby. Three years ago, we lost 2/3 of our property to fire because of a stupid neighbor. Other neighbors lost property as well.
zoat

Hood River, OR

#11 Jul 7, 2012
The fireworks are not he problem, it's the uncarefull poeple that are the problem. It is not fair if Grandview bans fireworks in 2013. it is the one thing the American people can look forward to. With that said, my Family and I make sure that our house and our neighbors houses are well watered before we shoot off fierworks. I know that I am only one voice, so I say again DO NOT BAN FIREWORKS.
Fun

Toppenish, WA

#12 Jul 2, 2014
They banned them why?!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grandview Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
RIP Ruby Smith (Castilleja) (Dec '08) Jun '16 ChildHoodFriend 90
Wendy Gatlin Toppenish (Jun '08) Apr '16 Bobbie 30
News Sunnyside Gang Member Found Guilty in Court (Feb '09) Mar '16 FREE 2DO WAT I PL... 68
News New strategy could turn less water into better ... Feb '16 KERI 1
David Drake of Sykotic Entertainment (Sep '14) Oct '15 1217minorct 3
Grass Roots of Yakima Valley: our homegrown hat... (Jul '10) Aug '15 Anonymous 6
Fire Warning for Benton County starting August ... (Aug '15) Aug '15 KLCW 1

Grandview Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grandview Mortgages