Grandview Police Continue Investigati...

Grandview Police Continue Investigation of Young Hit-and-Run Victim

There are 11 comments on the Fox4KC story from Sep 23, 2010, titled Grandview Police Continue Investigation of Young Hit-and-Run Victim. In it, Fox4KC reports that:

The Grandview Police Department continues its investigation into the hit-and-run death of four-year-old Taylor Wilson.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox4KC.

onlymyopinon

United States

#1 Sep 23, 2010
It would be helpful if they would post a picture of what they think the truck looks like.
Brenda

Columbia, MO

#2 Sep 23, 2010
Taylor's Funeral was today and it was one of the most sad I have ever been to. This is tragic. I hope anyone that knows anything does the right thing and comes forward.
John

Kansas City, MO

#3 Sep 23, 2010
onlymyopinon wrote:
It would be helpful if they would post a picture of what they think the truck looks like.
Think in your mind what a older goldish brown truck might look like with a dent in the front fender and you'll have a picture of it. The only eye witness was a five year old.
johnson

Leawood, KS

#7 Sep 23, 2010
That truck wasn't just on a joy ride through that neighborhood. Whatever house or business it came from has an accomplis or two that needs to be charged along with the murderer. Low lifes disgust me.
skip

Olathe, KS

#8 Sep 23, 2010
charge the boyfriend if football is more important charge him and the driver
Artie

Overland Park, KS

#9 Sep 24, 2010
Tragic to see this happen. Where was the boyfriend who was supposed to be supervising this little girl? Sounds like he and the mother need to be charged with child neglect.
Jack

Oak Grove, MO

#10 Sep 24, 2010
skip wrote:
charge the boyfriend if football is more important charge him and the driver
The grandmother thinks so...did you see her rant on the news last night? I'd hide from her if I was him.
Shame On You

Washington, DC

#11 Sep 24, 2010
Did you know that the boyfriend didn't even know that the child had been hit until a neighbor ran over to his house? DFS has stepped in and removed her oldest daughter and her son was taken away from her years ago and is being raised by family. This is solid proof that she isn't a fit parent and the boyfriend needs to be dealt with just as harshly as the driver who hit her and drove off. THIS DIDN'T HAVE TO HAPPEN. If that man had taken his eyes off of the TV long enough to care about the well being of a child she WOULD BE ALIVE. Do you know the mother has posted on Facebook defending her boyfriend and making up lies about what happened to try and make him look better? These two and that driver will pay the ultimate price when they face God. Until then I hope all of them suffer every day with that little girls memory in the front of their minds and how it was senseless for her to die. Each of them has a hand in her death.
meme

United States

#12 Sep 24, 2010
It's hard for me to read these stories... I'm unable to have children but these people get poop them out left and right. Not fair. They disgust me.
Jack

Oak Grove, MO

#13 Sep 24, 2010
meme wrote:
It's hard for me to read these stories... I'm unable to have children but these people get poop them out left and right. Not fair. They disgust me.
meme, I am truly sorry that you are unable to have children. I agree with you completely. It amazes me the number of people that can poop babies out, & don't recognize what a true gift they have been given.
lell

Belton, MO

#14 Jun 6, 2011
onlymyopinon wrote:
It was a hummer type suv and what I find strange is that there was the baby in the house, the 4 year old victim and a 5-6 yr old that went to the store with the mom, why did the mom leave that baby outside??? The woman that hit the lil girl is going around telling people she is gonna pay ppl off....because the driver is an attorney!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grandview Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ray-Pec district is asked to discuss violence p... (May '07) 6 hr concerned 41
Rachel Blackmore 6 hr JRWraypec 1
Do hispanic woman like white men? (Jun '13) 10 hr Mikiee 78
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 14 hr VINNY DINARDI 20,102
a person whos ,,,,, blood,,,,,, money was stole... (Jan '15) 19 hr jim 10
abdl (Jan '15) 21 hr Bickley 7
Raintree Community Church 22 hr Bulldog Bob Brown 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grandview Mortgages