Contact the FOX 4 Problem Solvers

Contact the FOX 4 Problem Solvers

There are 170 comments on the Fox4KC story from Apr 1, 2010, titled Contact the FOX 4 Problem Solvers. In it, Fox4KC reports that:

FOX 4 Problem Solvers takes news reporting to the next level. The Problem Solvers are saving you money, exposing fraud and taking your side when you have no one else to turn to.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox4KC.

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Dimples

Leavenworth, KS

#1 Apr 13, 2010
I have a friend that has 2 small children that will soon have no where to live. She has tried all low income places and was told they are not accepting anyone. She has no job at this time because she cannot pay for day care.Her children are 2 1/2 and 5 mos. If she can't find somewhere to live they will be homeless.This is really sad to think the state will not help her.She has a felony that dates back a few years but everyone makes mistakes. Please if anyone could help.That would be wonderful !
Dimples

United States

#2 Apr 14, 2010
I have a friend that will have no where to live and she has 2 small children if you know where she can get help that would help.
linda

United States

#4 Oct 26, 2010
A daycare on englewood road, in Kansas city closed. And everyone there got go warning as to way and now have no where to take there children. KIDS KICK START CAMPUS.
Joe

Kansas City, KS

#6 Oct 29, 2010
Not to sound too cold hearted but why is it in the hands of the state to help this woman. If the person writing in is such a "good friend" then why dont you help her out. One of the reasons some people get in to such a predicament these days is that they believe someone else (the government) will be there to pick them up when they screw up. Its time for some personal responsibility and this person is having to learn that the hard way.
Kay

Bellevue, WA

#7 Nov 1, 2010
I was interested to see the report on figuring out
drunk driving areas. However, how about a study on what happens to the people who get CAUGHT? I know a girl who is an active alcoholic and drug addict. She got 2 DUI's recently. However, her husband hired an expensive attorney. The "punishment" was a fine - no jail time or treatment time. She is already out there driving drunk again!! I have seen people on tv still driving after 6 or 7 DUI's who then hit and kill someone. Why are there such inadequate consequences for DUI's?? Even those sent to AA meetings to get slips signed will come in at the last minute just to get the signed slip for the judge. It is a well known ploy in AA. And it is a big joke. I would love to see you do a follow up. Catching drunk drivers solves an immediate problem- but what happens next? If there were more severe consequences might there be more of an effect than just tickets and a quick court appearance that lets you off? I hope you will take a look at that aspect of the problem.
Sarah Bush

Saint Louis, MO

#8 Nov 2, 2010
Jeez, hang on. Let me open my door for a convict with two kids that she can't afford. Afterall, the state and taxpaying, law abiding citizens should be covering her bills.

Society forms classes- she isn't in any except for the white-trash, entitlement believing, teet-suckling loser class.

Good luck- good riddance.
Joel Overstreet

United States

#9 Nov 12, 2010
The director of Clay County Parks and Rec. Charlie Barr, is; without explanation; closing a wonderful, profitable, family restaurant at the marina on Smithville Lake. Castaways Marina and Grill is run by Stephanie and her husband Shane Kesterson and employees many others. Does he have the legal authority? Probably, but should he give the taxpayers that fund him and his dept. a reasonable explanation of his actions? Most definitely!
betty

Kansas City, MO

#10 Jan 4, 2011
when the bally fitness club close around my area, Summit fitness offered a deal to all members from bally.$300 for couple, 2 people can join and sign as a couple for 2 years. my husband and i payed sign in for 2 years. in june a year later they told mus that our membership was expired, i tried to ask why when they told us that we wer signing for 2 years, no explanation. my husband payed half of the money and went back because you can renew 1 person. 6 months later, i called to find out how much do i have to pay to renew mine, they told me that i was fine, my membership is not expires, they ask me to come in, we went hrough everything,the guy brought the contract, sign 2 years and does match the computer documentation. i said what about my husband and he just paid another money, they told how sorry they are and would fix it. over a week they have been avoiding us. when we call the manager is never available and never present when we are there. yesterday they told my husband to come in, they told him that, when he sign the contract it was for 1 person for 2 years and when he added me the contract change for one years, he said, he sign 1 contract as couple not 2 contract, other members have the same contract like us showing 2 years, he as to see the contract. they brought the contract and it is 2 years on the paper. the manager went to his office with the assistant for 25 min and came back with a different contract saying that was the contract. my husband said it was wrong because the signature was different. which mean they fraud his signature. they change version and arguying. the next day, i went to the gym, the told me that wasn't in the sytem my membership expired last year. and said what about the card the gave me saying they were sorry and everything was going to be fine. the desactivate the card and this is were we are right now. how can i get this right? how can someone walk away whit a fraud like this.
Lisa

AOL

#12 Feb 1, 2011
Question on workman's compensation. Does anyone know if employee gets injured due to poor judgement supervisor made, then employee stuck receiving workman's compensation, is it true, the employer's insurance carrier, can stop his benefits, as he gets scheduled to see new Doctor, recommended by the Primary Care Physician on his injury? I don't understand, if a doctor writes a report confirms an injury, says yes we know you injured, this is what it is and now you need to be seen by different doctor how can Traveler's Insurance, the employer's insurance carrier, deny his claim having the same doctor report, which recommends has to have different doctor to be seen now by? Has anyone else went through this also with Traveler's Insurance Group also? Same company few months ago, gave us a letter and called us lame in this letter because employee was being sent for new test, by new doctor, and said cause they didnt give us his office or location down at KUMED said we lame, cause we don't have the entire KUMED hospital, and all its offices branded on us like a map (have you seen size of KUMED) and when we went to main desk to ask for Doctor, hospital sent us to Doctor's old offices there. Thanks for any help.
ramon

United States

#13 Feb 15, 2011
I have been waitin for kansas unemployment benfits and they keep sayin he quit when he didnt .. but he has the money in his account but no pay we was tryin to see if someone can call there attention
Lee

AOL

#14 Feb 26, 2011
Went to a car dealer, got a car, Car salesman and dealer lied about everything on car, RACEWAY AUTO,
but following day they sent a wrecker to bring back to dealer's shop, cause of black stuff showed up everywhere. Then electronic windows fell down,
everything around windshield, flew up in air, Went back 5 times to Car dealer, even made a list, gave it to them, say if we stated 15 items wrong they worked on 4 of smallest issues reported. Then car still acting up pulled dash apart cause THEY DID NOTHING - LO and BEHOLD - rusted pieces of metals,
so turns out CAR DEALER LOVES BUYING OUT OF STATE FLOOD CARS TO SELL TO UNSUSPECTING BUYERS, the loan itelf to INFLATE IT thru FALCON FINANCE (finance in dealership and has one other office) Specified a loan that the Car Dealer Inflated said Get this features - from 2007 model on a 2005 only, and even made false internet, advertising ads, WHAT CAN BE DONE - ON LIARS AND THIEFS such as these 2? How come FALCON Finance, in order to give someone a loan? Don't check what person is buying or if their loan is proper for what they sell? CROOKS Hey and the owner is a baseball coach Hope you not teaching kids to cheat te public and if they got to steal - steal a base ok.
darnellkelseygma ilcom

United States

#15 Mar 8, 2011
I have been without gas in my home for five days because of id verification because im gay and sound feminine ks gas service required this info to be faxed after faxing twice i was given an appointment but the operator left before the thirty minutes was up even though i was communicating with him over the phone he hung up on me refused to give me his name and refused to acknowledge my partner to establish the service if this isnt discrimination idk what is help me i need gas
phyllis harrison

Kansas City, MO

#16 Mar 8, 2011
Hi,I dont know how to report my problem correctly so I stopped at the first page I saw for you guys. I recently took a test for my high school diploma and easily passed.I FIGURED A LITTLE TO EASY.I need your help now befor I send 300.00 dollars and get a slap in the face. I'm a single mom and to just give that kind of money away would hurt my family greatly.There are so many more details to my story and I was so proud of myself at the time but now I'm not sure what to think.The schools name is Adison High and the number is 1-888-588-3908 please let me know if I'm making a big mistake. [email protected] are they real?
Russell Gay

United States

#19 Apr 19, 2011
I have a problem. My brother recently purchased a car from a local dealership called SS auto, located on N Oak tafficway in Gladstone. He purchased the car on Friday the 15th of April. However he had to wait til Monday to pick the car up because it was not yet inspected. He returned Monday to drive the car home and less than 4 hours later the engine of the car gave out deeming the car un-driveable and basically totaled. The dealership now denies any help in the matter of fixing The car or even an honest compensation.
I feel this is terribly wrong and unjust. My brother Jesse Gay is a proud parent of two boys one is 3 months old and one early two year old. He. Makes a honest living and works for every bit of money he has. For this dealership to be able to walk away from what was done here is wrong and should be considered thievery. I'm asking for anyones help or assistance in the matter and any comments could be considered helpful. Thank you.
S Riley

Marshall, MO

#20 May 3, 2011
I am from Marshall,Missouri. And I have an problem . Over a year ago I had switched Dr to one outside of My home town . Because My Dr at that time was never in too see Me . And now with gas prices the way they are can not afford to drive 30 miles to see him . So yesterday when I tried to switch back to Dr here in town they told Me that even though I was sick they could not let Me come back to any of there Doctors . That it would be next week & they would have too take it up with the board . I tried three different Doctors office & they all had one excuse or another . What does an person have to do die to get medical att. around this place or what it is just nuts . Thank You for Your time S Riley
OBAMA

Lees Summit, MO

#21 Jun 3, 2011
STOP TALKING BAD ON USED CAR DEALERS WE MAKE OUR MONEY JUST LIKE THE REST OF YOU PEOPLE. STOP PLEASE YOU ARE MAKING ME SICK . IF YOU DONT WANT YOUR CAR TO BRAKE GET A GOOD CREDIT SCORE AND BUY A NEW ONE . IF NOT I WILL SELL YOU ONE YOU CAN WORK ON EVERY DAY. THANK YOU AND PLEASE STOP GOOD DAY
Anna

Nashville, TN

#22 Jun 13, 2011
My husband and I are suppose to close on a house on Wednesday June 15th. We have been under contract with them for the past three months. Since this is our first house, we planned and were told that we qualified for the first time home owners grant money from the government. We found out eight days ago that they are not license and wont be till sometime in July. The bank that owns the house will foreclose on the house if we do not purchase the house by June 15th. So we either have to give up the house and start all over on another house and go through everything again or give up the first time home owners grant money and pay for the down payment out of pocket. This is not our fault but feel completely taken advantage of. How do we get this fixed?
joe Lumpkin

United States

#23 Aug 3, 2011
I brought a car about three weeks ago well really I had the car for a week then my dashboard air bags light came on I ask them to fix I they said no I brought the car for my daughter and she didn't want it with those lights on I ask them can I trade it in they told me yes I trade it in two weeks after that they tell me that the bank is not going to finance it now the dealer ask me to bring it back but I want to keep it do I have to take it back I thought when you give your money and sign your name that deal is seal
Dick

Columbia, MO

#24 Aug 3, 2011
Sarah Bush wrote:
Jeez, hang on. Let me open my door for a convict with two kids that she can't afford. Afterall, the state and taxpaying, law abiding citizens should be covering her bills.
Society forms classes- she isn't in any except for the white-trash, entitlement believing, teet-suckling loser class.
Good luck- good riddance.
I bet this woman is a real lard bucket.
Monbakmo

Kansas City, MO

#25 Aug 8, 2011
Dick wrote:
<quoted text> I bet this woman is a real lard bucket.
That woman is the administrative head of ObamaCare...she decides your treatment options. Have a nice day.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grandview Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr Chuck 20,103
News Ray-Pec district is asked to discuss violence p... (May '07) 12 hr concerned 41
Rachel Blackmore 13 hr JRWraypec 1
Do hispanic woman like white men? (Jun '13) 16 hr Mikiee 78
a person whos ,,,,, blood,,,,,, money was stole... (Jan '15) Sun jim 10
abdl (Jan '15) Sun Bickley 7
Raintree Community Church Sun Bulldog Bob Brown 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grandview Mortgages