The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments (Page 641)

Showing posts 12,801 - 12,820 of18,490
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Nov 11

Spartanburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2013

Judged:

And you racist turds whine about everyone else not taking personal responsibility when all you do is blame Jews and Blacks and every non-white for America's woes. Just keep slurping up the drivel from the mouths of your wranglers and masters. You serve them well.
Negrodamus

Henderson, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2013

Judged:

Kunte Kaffart.....Why does you got soooo much madness and evil in yo black l\ligga ass, my monkey brotha? You must learn how to take da vine on da tree an learn how to swing like all monkeys do....do u no wat I b sayin Kaffart? In otha werds, b da monkey u b.....monkey see, monkey does.....Theese b da werds of wizdum of da Great Negrodamus.
Tyrone

Dahlonega, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2013

Judged:

Why dat Kfecal be always hatin'? Dat brutha be wayciss and sheet. Dem wite boyz don't be doin' nuffin'. I be thinkin' Kfart be waycial profilin' and sheet. Word. 5372.
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
And you racist turds whine about everyone else not taking personal responsibility when all you do is blame Jews and Blacks and every non-white for America's woes. Just keep slurping up the drivel from the mouths of your wranglers and masters. You serve them well.
WRONG !!!!!!!! I blame the white parasites in government for all the crap going on here. Of course the jews and blacks benefit from the suck laws those boomers enact for our own good like having to wear seat belts and not being able to smoke in a lot of places and raising the drinking age and that DWI crap.

Spartanburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2013

Judged:

Tyrone wrote:
Why dat Kfecal be always hatin'? Dat brutha be wayciss and sheet. Dem wite boyz don't be doin' nuffin'. I be thinkin' Kfart be waycial profilin' and sheet. Word. 5372.
Thanks "Tyrone." Your post invigorates and edifies BEYOND measure LOL. Just another spineless loser posting as a "black" person because ignorant morons like you don't know an iota about black people. "WORD." Know wha I'm sayin'? 5372
ICP2013

Ballwin, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2013

Judged:

Attention: This is a public service announcement from the WPWW network this evening on channel 5372 we will be showing the hymie version of Roots starring kuntahebrew the jungle boy played by KFART and his tire swinging partner tarbaby,a low class house ape straight out of the minority of lazy black azz welfare leeching flea pickers hoping to reproduce more fecal critters to get more entitlements,Chet will be the official turd counter.Bwwwwwwwwwwa Stay white stay strong you can't go wrong the cleansing of America 2013 for a whiter brighter future."Live Free Or Die"
arad

Somerdale, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2013

Judged:

did you ever see that thing where they said that black people who were half white look Asian??

Spartanburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Judged:

Negrodamus wrote:
<quoted text>Kaffart....Yo hate an evil have left me no choice butt to condemns u to a life witout KFC, pig feet, bananas, orange cherry an grape koolade, Affimative Action, rap music, food stamps, welfare an gobment housing....this b wat it b.......word to yo mammy......Negrodamus b spooken!
Yes a life without the things I "like".....how nice. I hope this "punishment" teaches me a valuable lesson *thumbs up* ;-)
Uh Oh

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Judged:

Tarnisha Jones wrote:
<quoted text>
yo muddafkin honkey,ahs aint no tire swingin ape an ahs aint low class cuz mah older sista dun hoam scooled me an dun lerned me quantum physics an english liticher an pomes by shakespear an dat tree bitsch, joyce kilmer.
Damn, that home schooling really helped a lot! Sheeeeeeit!!!!
superman

Dothan, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

is up up and away maybe he can help all.
ICP2013

Ballwin, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Judged:

Shyteak Niespodziewany wrote:
<quoted text>
yo yo yo,mah main byitch Tarnisha also dun gots plenny o savvy an gives a lotsa butt injections.she can git yo butt as big as a elephants.
Yo chucksteak I see you still haven't got a job @ Ford in the custodial department that your partner KFART promised he would hook you up and I can tell by those bathroom shyt-locks you still have give the good Rev.Al Chimpton a call and he can give you a hot comb and a process.Bwwwwwwwwwa and if you ever shoot paintballs @ us clowns again we got something for you provided by the hebrews its called a matzoball cocktail get punk azz b/Tchaikovsky.7734/2013 Clowns Rule you ape hanging fool.
ICP2013

Ballwin, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Judged:

Negrodamus wrote:
<quoted text>You is now beginning to know when an when not to swing wit da monkeys Kaffart as a good l\ligga shood, unlike da Monkey Boy Shyfreak. For this I, Da Great Negrodamus will award u da Pickled Pig Feet Award fo bein a Good l\ligga amongst yo fello l\liggas.....This b da spooken werd to yo mammy of Negrodamus.
I commend you on your intelligent spoken words you shall receive the golden Shaka-zulu award for being an alpha ape and leader of your pack should be very proud.

Spartanburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

ICP2013 wrote:
<quoted text>I commend you on your intelligent spoken words you shall receive the golden Shaka-zulu award for being an alpha ape and leader of your pack should be very proud.
As I commend you and award you with the Grand Cross of the German Eagle. It's awarded to the most racist and unintelligent of bird poo colored miscreants as yourself. You make your Klan/Nazi/White Nationalist/Pan-Aryanists albino chimpazoid brothers proud. Keep up the good work [I]mpotent [C]aucachimp [P]ricks of 2013. Who knows, maybe you can win again in 2014!
ICP2013

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
As I commend you and award you with the Grand Cross of the German Eagle. It's awarded to the most racist and unintelligent of bird poo colored miscreants as yourself. You make your Klan/Nazi/White Nationalist/Pan-Aryanists albino chimpazoid brothers proud. Keep up the good work [I]mpotent [C]aucachimp [P]ricks of 2013. Who knows, maybe you can win again in 2014!
First off KFECAL nobody asked your opinion and since you have a top position @ Ford as a sanitation engineer I believe you should lead by example take your nappy brillol headed self back into the restroom and scrub the toilets then jump in and flush you and your pack of fecal critters down the drain with the rest of your lazy minority.Bwwwwwwww Clowns Rule you fish eyed fool.7734/2013
Besara

Des Moines, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

Shyt Eating Neanderthal wrote:
<quoted text>
yo yo yo clown freak,yall bees lucky das all weese dun shoots at yall be paintballs.when ah dun gits back to da big D me and mah home boys is goin to lotsa peeraids an throws buckits of rancid grease at u stinkin clowns.we likes dem little cars yall zip around in cuz weese dun tips dem over an smash dem up an burn dem,no wat i sayin?
Bring it, Laqaundra! We'll take you and your fellow thugs like Marquis, De Shaunn, Mooky "B-Boy", Darnell, and Kieshaen on a little right and dump you all head first into a wood chipper.
C C Rider

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

Besara wrote:
<quoted text>Bring it, Laqaundra! We'll take you and your fellow thugs like Marquis, De Shaunn, Mooky "B-Boy", Darnell, and Kieshaen on a little right and dump you all head first into a wood chipper.
Wood chipper is even better than a gas chamber. No stiff to get rid of.
NoApesAllowed

Oakland, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

Why don't you shaved apes learn some English and act like human beings and not like something a babboon crapped out between meals.

How can you spot the stupid ape in Cordova? He's the one shooting someone at a McDonalds over a cell phone.
EPA

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

C C Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Wood chipper is even better than a gas chamber. No stiff to get rid of.
That would be one smelly wood chipper. Make sure you have plenty of acid to disinfect after each use, for the sake of the environment.
Will Smith Vestavia

Birmingham, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

I speak for Vestavia hills will smith is a troubled kid I know most are aware of him I found hos new twitter @Williomaan and his Facebook posts both are increasingly disturbing and sad he's crying for help I feel and he is gonna be dead I feel soon

Spartanburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

ICP2013 wrote:
<quoted text>First off KFECAL nobody asked your opinion and since you have a top position @ Ford as a sanitation engineer I believe you should lead by example take your nappy brillol headed self back into the restroom and scrub the toilets then jump in and flush you and your pack of fecal critters down the drain with the rest of your lazy minority.Bwwwwwwww Clowns Rule you fish eyed fool.7734/2013
You are quite mentally [I]mpaired my [C]rackbrained little [P]ansy lol. Keep up the good work though. You might be able to win the master racist award for 2014.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 12,801 - 12,820 of18,490
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Grandview Discussions

Search the Grandview Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 3 hr RNC Rightwing NUT Cases 95,002
Martinous Woods-TAZ (Dec '09) 4 hr ceynn81 18
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) 8 hr layback 6,894
looking for a guy that worked/still works at P.... Wed Veracruzana 3
Boozefighters MC (May '13) Wed Scout 8
Review: Rockhill Orthopaedics - Scott A Langfor... (Jun '09) Tue Disappointed 7
The Truth About Rep. Sam Graves Tue Fatman Jeff Roe is Prego 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Grandview Jobs

•••