Grandview Mayor Bob Beckers dies of c...

Grandview Mayor Bob Beckers dies of cancer at age 65

There are 1 comment on the Kansas City Star story from Aug 18, 2010, titled Grandview Mayor Bob Beckers dies of cancer at age 65. In it, Kansas City Star reports that:

Grandview Mayor Bob Beckers died early Wednesday of cancer. He was 65.Beckers spent a career in law enforcement, including 13 years as Grandviews police chief, before being elected mayor in 2005.He died at Kansas City Hospice after a recurrence of cancer.This is a difficult day for city employees and citizens alike in Grandview, City Administrator ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Kansas City Star.

LINDA ERICKSON

Reno, NV

#1 Aug 19, 2010
Robert Beckers has been a wonderful friend for over 30 years. He was that special kind of person you know only once in a lifetime. I will miss him with all my heart for the rest of my life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grandview Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 3 hr no love lost 20,494
Trump for President, He will win. watch 11 hr Glenda of the east 1
News Black Dem gets flood of racist messages after i... Aug 20 Marcavage s Trick 19
a person whos ,,,,, blood,,,,,, money was stole... (Jan '15) Aug 20 AskForHelp 17
where can I score some h (Jan '16) Aug 20 AskForHelp 19
(.R ox y Bulk!!) ku*sh !! (Nov '15) Aug 16 Raymond 7
Missing Links MC (Oct '10) Aug 16 edo roth 223

Grandview Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grandview Mortgages